Jess Redden #3 Pampered princess works a day, then needs to book a trip away...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot watch her stories. That frozen weird nostrils smile and the posh accent šŸ¤® what even is she???šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot watch her stories. That frozen weird nostrils smile and the posh accent šŸ¤® what even is she???šŸ„“
Is the voice put on? Anyone know her IRL? She sounds like a Montessori teacher addressing children at times. I quite liked her last year when she was quarantining in Oz, sheā€™s morphing into dr doireann a bit

Reactions: 4
Is the voice put on? Anyone know her IRL? She sounds like a Montessori teacher addressing children at times. I quite liked her last year when she was quarantining in Oz, sheā€™s morphing into dr doireann a bit
Yes! I actually cant listen to her! The voice is so odd and affected!

Reactions: 10
"I talk about these awwwwwwwwl the time...they're discewwwwted at the minute"

Like Rob she tawwwwwwwwwwks like she has a plum in her mouth, painful. Imagine the two of them chatting together, your ears would be bleeding.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I donā€™t mind some of her ā€˜inspirational postsā€™ once they are not over the top. But is it just me who kind of hates when these posts about putting yourself first say things like ā€œitā€™s ok to cancel plansā€. I think if we all cancel plans whenever we want youā€™re just a lousy person and are letting people down. And no one can rely on anyone then! The very odd time itā€™s ok only . Sorry probably random rant šŸ¤£
The only plans she has are with the mother so she probably doesnā€™t mind being cancelled on the odd time šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
As a previous Montessori teacher myself thatā€™s just insulting (I donā€™t sound like her at all šŸ¤£) Also her voice just doesnā€™t match her face at all? Like she sounds so so old and her voice is surprisingly low to me?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As a previous Montessori teacher myself thatā€™s just insulting (I donā€™t sound like her at all šŸ¤£) Also her voice just doesnā€™t match her face at all? Like she sounds so so old and her voice is surprisingly low to me?
Her cadence and manner of speaking does not strike me as authentic at all. Elizabeth Holmes vibes.

Reactions: 4
I know sheā€™s originally from Dundrum but people from Dundrum donā€™t talk like thatā€¦ Iā€™m nearly certain she was privately educated potentially Alex? Similar to her hubby from Louth but went to school in Clongowes!!

Reactions: 2
I know sheā€™s originally from Dundrum but people from Dundrum donā€™t talk like thatā€¦ Iā€™m nearly certain she was privately educated potentially Alex? Similar to her hubby from Louth but went to school in Clongowes!!
People who went to Alex donā€™t even speak like that. Sheā€™s putting that accent on. Dunno why she does it. Why canā€™t she just be herself. Half of these influencers would be somewhat likeable if they stopped pretending to be something theyā€™re not

ps nobody from dundrum sounds like that either

Itā€™s a bit alarming how sheā€™s giving out all this information on supplements but yet has to be reminded in a message to inform her followers to get bloods checked first before taking iron. Completely misguiding people who could possibly not need iron but after watching her stories think there lacking in it!!

Reactions: 15
Itā€™s a bit alarming how sheā€™s giving out all this information on supplements but yet has to be reminded in a message to inform her followers to get bloods checked first before taking iron. Completely misguiding people who could possibly not need iron but after watching her stories think there lacking in it!!
Definitely!! Too much iron build up in your body can be very dangerous

Reactions: 6
More fool anyone who listens to her ā€˜adviceā€™. Her medical knowledge is back of the box instructions. Sure I could go into my local pharmacy and do that. She passed her exams but it must be a case of book smart but no cop on or life skills because she really is a danger. Her account is dangerous on many levels

Reactions: 16
She's so out of touch. That water carbonator costs a fortune and most people do not have hundreds to spend on a single item of clothing after Christmas!

She's away - again
With her mother - again

An but sure it's Friday night, that's what she does šŸ™„

I can read the back of a medicine box, will I start a petition to allow me to see people the GP canā€™t fit in?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can read the back of a medicine box, will I start a petition to allow me to see people the GP canā€™t fit in?
If you can Google as well you are a shoe in. Don't worry about giving incorrect advice as some randomer will keep you right on the gram šŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The pocos look like a child trying on their mother's clothes and probably smallest size in the shop šŸ˜³

I think she puts up so much tit about food and recipes So that people canā€™t report her for ā€œeating disordersā€itā€™s like a loophole sheā€™s found a way to promote herself online as this DANGEROUSLY thin influencer but puts up the recipes as a way to balance it out??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.