Jess Redden #3 Pampered princess works a day, then needs to book a trip away...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a weird take criticizing someone for spending time with their parent šŸ„“ of all things to comment on

Reactions: 11
Such a weird take criticizing someone for spending time with their parent šŸ„“ of all things to comment on
I think the thing that stands out is the difference in time spent with the mother compared with her own husband. You'd barely know she had a husband. Obviously she doesn't share who she is with every minute of every day but she chooses to give the impression the mother is priority number one.

Reactions: 11
Not sticking up for Jess I find her painful & stopped following a while ago .. found the fake smile too much . But ā€¦ I think sheā€™s grief stricken as is her Mum .. I think theyā€™re supporting one another. Meanwhile Rob .. who I find a bit creepy & hope he loses his pundit role .. probably doesnā€™t want to be included on her IG photos ?

Reactions: 14
Not sticking up for Jess I find her painful & stopped following a while ago .. found the fake smile too much . But ā€¦ I think sheā€™s grief stricken as is her Mum .. I think theyā€™re supporting one another. Meanwhile Rob .. who I find a bit creepy & hope he loses his pundit role .. probably doesnā€™t want to be included on her IG photos ?
This is spot on, my thoughts exactly.

Reactions: 6
She posts what she chooses of her life publicly online and we can all only speculate, unless somebody has insider information. But yes, this is a very sound theory on what might be true in Jess's case.

Reactions: 5
Tattle is a gossip forumā€¦ weā€™re here for curiosity.. gossip .. laughs ā€¦ sharing speculation .. Iā€™ve no doubt insta huns read hereā€¦ if I were one I would too .. prob wdnt be able to resist! ā€¦so Jess if youā€™re reading .. continue to support your Mum .. be a pharmacist .. locum work is great .. you can take hols / time out when you want .. enjoy your marriage .. get off IG & find another more private way to deal with your MH. I say that gently.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who was she/what did she do before meeting rob? Is she just well known through being with him?

Reactions: 2
I don't think she was known at all before Rob. She's spent about q decade in college all funded by her late Dad and hasn't much real life experience at all Id say.

Reactions: 8
Who was she/what did she do before meeting rob? Is she just well known through being with him?
She is only known because of Rob, she wasnā€™t known before her relationship with him. And she got a lot of following from running 14k in a hotel room while in isolation in Australia šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
She is only known because of Rob, she wasnā€™t known before her relationship with him. And she got a lot of following from running 14k in a hotel room while in isolation in Australia šŸ™ˆ
14k coz she wasnā€™t getting a ride

• Haha
14k coz she wasnā€™t getting a ride
Iā€™d say 14k because thatā€™s somebody with a very clear eating disorder trying to burn as many calories and offset the very little food sheā€™d be eating anyway.

Reactions: 13
She really fancies herself as a cook- yet she doesnā€™t know the difference between a rich tea biscuit and a digestive šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 9
I'd say he's very hard to please and puts her under lot pressure, she's punching well above her weight. Also I'd say the wanderng eye didn't help, all of this side i dislike her for her blatant disregard for her profession flogging supplements

Reactions: 4
The whole eating disorder thing came to a head not long after she started dating him. Before then she did still crave attention. I believe there was a topless photo of her doing its rounds.

Reactions: 3
I'd say he's very hard to please and puts her under lot pressure, she's punching well above her weight. Also I'd say the wanderng eye didn't help, all of this side i dislike her for her blatant disregard for her profession flogging supplements
If he does put her under pressure she would probably find contentment with someone who accepts her for who she is and loves her for herself. I think he likes the collab posts but not the personal posts - keep the money coming in

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t mind some of her ā€˜inspirational postsā€™ once they are not over the top. But is it just me who kind of hates when these posts about putting yourself first say things like ā€œitā€™s ok to cancel plansā€. I think if we all cancel plans whenever we want youā€™re just a lousy person and are letting people down. And no one can rely on anyone then! The very odd time itā€™s ok only . Sorry probably random rant šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.