Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she need to tell the takeaway place it was her birthday? 🙄
Call my cynical but that post seems like one massive undisclosed ad, how many times can she tag the place?
Calm down hun, it’s pizza and pasta. JFC.
Also, no one gives a tit it’s your birthday.. little children are spending theirs without seeing their friends and family 🤦🏻‍♀️ Or the ones that are spending it having lost loved ones to this vile disease. She needs to give her head a wobble.

Reactions: 20
How the duck can you eat a pizza, pasta, chips and cake all to yourself ? Plus everything else she’s already had today so she said she’d had bagels, cream cheese, smoked salmon, cake for breakfast alone and she was so full from eating so many bagels she should resemble one, bleeping hell no wonder she’s huge 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She's been a bit self absorbed today. Wonder if she clapped for the NHS
she’s got more praise for the delivery man who brought her, her food!

i agree with above it was probably an #AD.
the food didn’t look that nice at all! I love Italian and that food looked like some anaemic mess.

4 times she tagged the place and 4 times she mentioned it was her birthday in that post. What a shameless BEG for some “work” with that company.
watching her stuff her face full of food is no advert for any place.

Reactions: 5
You can really see these days how obsessed she is with food, not just on her birthday she’s like it all the time with the brownies, cooookies and the gammon. Normally I like her but if I was the Italian I wouldn’t want her to be advertising the food cos al those pics actually made me feel sick 🤢

she’s got more praise for the delivery man who brought her, her food!

i agree with above it was probably an #AD.
the food didn’t look that nice at all! I love Italian and that food looked like some anaemic mess.

4 times she tagged the place and 4 times she mentioned it was her birthday in that post. What a shameless BEG for some “work” with that company.
watching her stuff her face full of food is no advert for any place.
I think its def an add, dressed up to look like a crazy story that just by chance happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Something doesn't add up with her pizza/ pasta story. She calls them, they had run out of stuff to make Pizza, they call her back two minutes later and thirty minutes later the food is on her doorstep.
So in 30 minutes they went to buy ingredients for pizza, baked and cooked the food AND delivered it .. smells like bullshit. 🥺🤐

It’s very worrying that a 32 year old woman cries over a pizza delivery. I used to really like Jess and everything she stood for but she has really really let herself go as of late. There’s a severe lack of personal hygiene for a start - I used to work in a bank and I certainly would not be allowed work the way she looks sometimes.

Reactions: 8
Something doesn't add up with her pizza/ pasta story. She calls them, they had run out of stuff to make Pizza, they call her back two minutes later and thirty minutes later the food is on her doorstep.
So in 30 minutes they went to buy ingredients for pizza, baked and cooked the food AND delivered it .. smells like bullshit. 🥺🤐
According to her they looked and had a enough to 'scrape together' one for her. 🙄 I call bull because she didnt e xactly leave it late to call and that early in the night I just dont believe they would run out of ingredients. Especially not at this time when takeaways will be expecting alot of customers.

According to her they looked and had a enough to 'scrape together' one for her. 🙄 I call bull because she didnt e xactly leave it late to call and that early in the night I just dont believe they would run out of ingredients. Especially not at this time when takeaways will be expecting alot of customers.
They just have suddenly had enough to scrape up enough for two pizzas as Millie had one too. 😂😂 And you're right, seems odd that a pizza (Italian) place would have no ingredients left that early. They're not letting changes of people ordering go by. Especially as far as I know people would rather order pizzas than pasta ..
I've actually never ordered pasta in a take away ever 🤭

Absolutely ridiculous way to behave. We all enjoy our birthdays but she mentioned in so much that if we did a shot everytime she said the word we would be dead.
Also 'millie's tucking into his chips' clearly means they got chips each and probably pasta each. You dont pile on that much weight in a short period by sharing sides!

They just have suddenly had enough to scrape up enough for two pizzas as Millie had one too. 😂😂 And you're right, seems odd that a pizza (Italian) place would have no ingredients left that early. They're not letting changes of people ordering go by. Especially as far as I know people would rather order pizzas than pasta ..
I've actually never ordered pasta in a take away ever 🤭
Oooh aye you're right it was enough for two pizzas! Lol! Load of rubbish, there's loads of places around here doing takeaways and they always put a message on SM if they are sold out..... which by the way has never happened yet! Also, I canf believe she actually told them on the phone it was her birthday. As much as she seems to love it to all be about her, I cant imagine phoning up a takeaway for the very first time and telling them that. Maybe she used the old "I have a rather popular insta account you know"... it's just so contrived and too over complicated to be true. The more detail and complexity added to a story generally indicates a lie.

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe an bloody Italian would run out of pasta and pizza!! What else were they planning on cooking 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oooh aye you're right it was enough for two pizzas! Lol! Load of rubbish, there's loads of places around here doing takeaways and they always put a message on SM if they are sold out..... which by the way has never happened yet! Also, I canf believe she actually told them on the phone it was her birthday. As much as she seems to love it to all be about her, I cant imagine phoning up a takeaway for the very first time and telling them that. Maybe she used the old "I have a rather popular insta account you know"... it's just so contrived and too over complicated to be true. The more detail and complexity added to a story generally indicates a lie.
You're so right .. that story went on and on and on and it just sounds like lies ..
Also I would never ever tell a take away that it's my birthday 🙈 that for me would be too embarrassing. As if I'm on the beg. 😉🤭

Reactions: 1
I think she would have cried if she had phoned to make her order and they couldn't even if it wasn't her birthday. She is so emotionally invested in food, it's abnormal!
That's exactly it... Emotionally invested in food.
Nearly everything she speaks about is food related : lunch for work, takeaways, meals out, Sunday dinner, Goustos, the Gammon, the cakes, the Lidl brownies, cookies...
It's nuts!!!

Reactions: 7
It’s such a shame I used to love her insta but now I just think what a mess and skip every single story, the photos of her in the blue spotty jumpsuit she posted yesterday she looks absolutely massive compared to what she used to be, sad

It’s such a shame I used to love her insta but now I just think what a mess and skip every single story, the photos of her in the blue spotty jumpsuit she posted yesterday she looks absolutely massive compared to what she used to be, sad
I thought that. That jumpsuit isn't right for her at all 😩

Her neck has disappeared. It's insane, 2017 wasn't even that long ago 😩
IMG_20200417_144052.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.