Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got an extremely special birthday coming up in a matter of days and I cant even see my twin sister on our special day yet I probs wont make the same amount of fuss 🤣

Reactions: 4
She is actually crying tears of joy because she is getting her pizza, pasta and chips. With cake and she already has cake.

Reactions: 4
Worrying. She needs professional help to achieve a better relationship with food for sure.

Reactions: 3
I can eat a fair whack but that meal is ridiculous. Shes got health problems that can be aggravated by a tit diet so why does she keep destroying herself. Her skin is dripping with oil, she sweats at the slightest effort of movement and shes tired all the time. Shes only 32 😔

Reactions: 5
I skip it too! Utterly pointless. Also on the days that she doesn't do it, she apologies 😂 I always find that so funny cos I think... who is missing this!?

Anyway I watched the fast fashion episode of "got your back" and I agree, I think Jess is a prime example of the customers that return such disgusting clothes for a refund. She sweats a lot in the try ons, not to mention makeup etc rubbing off! Rancid.
What is this programme please

I usually just lurk on these threads and don’t post but today/tonight has pissed me off. She is acting as though she is the only person to have a birthday during lockdown?! With everything going on how can someone be so self absorbed? Just celebrate after all of this is over like others may do,or just count yourself lucky you’re safe and well and don’t guilt trip a takeaway as you wanted a bleeping pizza. Wow.

Reactions: 6
I think she would have cried if she had phoned to make her order and they couldn't even if it wasn't her birthday. She is so emotionally invested in food, it's abnormal!

Reactions: 2
Only child and a woman in her 30s with no kids and a part time job with nothing to do but eat, says it all really.
Some only children are spoilt, I'm an only and didnt get a blooming birthday party until I was ten! 🤣🤣 then the next was 18 and that was in the house 🤣 sorry just need to stick up for the majority of onlies 👍🏻 I think jess is in the minority of grown adults who need to mark every birthday like it's a big one (21st etc) I'm surprised she didnt get herself the helium balloons 🙄 seeing pics of her eating that food makes me feel ill.

Reactions: 7
Some only children are spoilt, I'm an only and didnt get a blooming birthday party until I was ten! 🤣🤣 then the next was 18 and that was in the house 🤣 sorry just need to stick up for the majority of onlies 👍🏻 I think jess is in the minority of grown adults who need to mark every birthday like it's a big one (21st etc) I'm surprised she didnt get herself the helium balloons 🙄 seeing pics of her eating that food makes me feel ill.
I know, but she seems the spoiled centre of her world type. One of my exes was an only child and the behaviour was an eye opener. Isolated cases tho i get that.

Reactions: 1
When talking about her presents it was always plural and then her ‘big present’ was a switch. Sorry, are you 7 years old on Christmas Day? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know, but she seems the spoiled centre of her world type. One of my exes was an only child and the behaviour was an eye opener. Isolated cases tho i get that.
Oh I totally get that, it's the way you raise em' 🤣🤣 she seems to think shes the boy one having a birthday in lockdown which has made it worse. I'm not buying the pizza story either.

Reactions: 3
Shes turning out to be quite a shallow individual. Many people are just grateful to be able to have some sort of security at the minute and shes whinging on about pizza/pasta and cake she really has become an idiot.

Reactions: 7
I really want pizza, its my birthday, its my birthday repeated at least 10 times. She is so gross. What a selfish mare she is. I'm surprised she didn't make her granny go and collect her pizza/pasta mash up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pizza pasta and chips? She needs to take a long hard look in the mirror and see what she’s doing to herself.

I’ve never know a grown adult bang on about their birthday as much as Jess. But I think this just proves again, that’s actually she isn’t very mature.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.