Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness Ali seems a lot happier and more settled since she went back to work. Jess seems to be getting more unhinged by the day!

Reactions: 7
In fairness Ali seems a lot happier and more settled since she went back to work. Jess seems to be getting more unhinged by the day!
Ali has been a bit more likeable in recent times.
Although she chatted about buying a house recently looking at one online that was 300k, her exact words were "it needs a 30k deposit but I'd prefer to put down 40k which is do-able"
Yet she needed a fundraiser to pay for surgery 🤔

Jess just uploaded a video about smear tests, but the filter was so obvious it was jumping about, the moles on her neck kept changing positions.
This is her who used the same face cream for 30 odd years or whatever and nothing else when people would compliment her on her smooth skin....

Ali has been a bit more likeable in recent times.
Although she chatted about buying a house recently looking at one online that was 300k, her exact words were "it needs a 30k deposit but I'd prefer to put down 40k which is do-able"
Yet she needed a fundraiser to pay for surgery 🤔

Jess just uploaded a video about smear tests, but the filter was so obvious it was jumping about, the moles on her neck kept changing positions.
This is her who used the same face cream for 30 odd years or whatever and nothing else when people would compliment her on her smooth skin....
Anyone who donated to that fundraiser was a mug tbh. A long haul pilot does not need financial help.

Reactions: 8
Anyone who donated to that fundraiser was a mug tbh. A long haul pilot does not need financial help.
It baffles me that people donate to these things anyways. I refuse to donate to anything unless I know the people who are benefitting personally. Too many scams out there.

It baffles me that people donate to these things anyways. I refuse to donate to anything unless I know the people who are benefitting personally. Too many scams out there.
I remember watching Jess and really rooting for her. I didn’t donate but can see how people get pulled in. I now can’t stand either of them 😂

Reactions: 5
Out of the two Jess is the one I dislike the least however the way she eats bugs the hell out of me. She sticks her whole tongue out. It’s really not necessary.
C2D03E03-4932-496E-BF5B-BCB1CC1EDE30.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was just scrolling TikTok and who is live… Ali!! She’s in Thailand for her lower surgery on Tuesday. Currently in the hotel part of the hospital and waiting for her covid test. To be fair she is definitely less passive aggressive than she was last time I saw her on there.!

Reactions: 1
I was just scrolling TikTok and who is live… Ali!! She’s in Thailand for her lower surgery on Tuesday. Currently in the hotel part of the hospital and waiting for her covid test. To be fair she is definitely less passive aggressive than she was last time I saw her on there.!
She has defo mellowed a bit. Think being back at work has helped her & getting her surgery too.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what happened for Jess to go from devoted wife to Ali to them being friends who live together to two different people who don't speak anymore

Reactions: 3
Yeah funny how I posted that and then all of a sudden they're speaking again. She must read tattle

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.