Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she’s on live now saying how lovely things are. I have a screen recording of her and Jess with Ali saying virgin are transphobic that why they have not offered her job back, Jess saying shush Ali you don’t know who’s watching

Eating her crème egg and salad. Talking about her virgin promotional video. She knows it’s already inspired other people.

Yeah she’s on live now saying how lovely things are. I have a screen recording of her and Jess with Ali saying virgin are transphobic that why they have not offered her job back, Jess saying shush Ali you don’t know who’s watching

Eating her crème egg and salad. Talking about her virgin promotional video. She knows it’s already inspired other people.

Someone called Johnwilson is tracking our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) BEWARE
The Virgin Atlantic ad where she talking about how great everything is,I posted a comment about how she's a hypocrite and slagged off the airline,I reall y can't stand the individual, it's cocky and arrogant

Reactions: 5
This woman is just doing my nuts in, all these dances with two fingers is so grrrrr. I understand she is now single and in her own property but fgs just try to be normalish because i think you are a nice person, you act like you are a twit and im sure thats not you at all in real life.
Maybe you are trying to hard.

Reactions: 6
Have you seen Jess’ outfit tonight? Her hair is bleeping awful she looks like a rebelling emo & her top is awful! She needs a 60 minute makeover 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Have you seen Jess’ outfit tonight? Her hair is bleeping awful she looks like a rebelling emo & her top is awful! She needs a 60 minute makeover 🙈
🤣🤣 just have no dress sense whatsoever! If the other one was still about I’d say their the new Miss Marple & Hetty Wainthropp double act 🙈😂😂 and what’s with the ‘ so proud of myself ‘ what for??? Leaving a very spacious expensive house to being able to walk right into another house she was able to buy!! Oh yesss Jess you’ve really struggled haven’t you, poor poor you 🙄🤓

Reactions: 4
She said people say why does she not do Tictok 24/7 but she needs to work full time, My question is I wonder if what we see is her or an act.

Why does she have to keep saying over and over again how she is on her own now, we get the message Jess you are a single Pringle with a mortgage to pay, you are not the only one in the world who that applies to 🙄

Reactions: 11
I've just watched the new Virgin Atlantic ad,so now we know why she was asked back on board,fits in very nicely

Reactions: 7
She blocked me too which I can only suspect is due to here, even though my insta has a completely different name

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.