Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was asked earlier what advice would she give regarding a transgender question.. her reply was just support them! Is that it?? that’s all she can come up with them 3 words 🙈🙄😂 after what a year or so that’s all they posted about was their journey and the awareness they so generously wanted to bring to the publics attention. Hard luck to the person who asked that question as it’s clear Positive Jess no longer really wants to talk of that past experience although only recently parted ways. Lol

Reactions: 1
She’s begging again for freebies and I see Jess is back sticking her fingers up. The talent is endless.

Giving out makeup tips now. Be hinting for L’Oréal to send some freebies. Jess in her live asking is she going out. Does anyone know if Jess is doing the probation officer job?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s begging again for freebies and I see Jess is back sticking her fingers up. The talent is endless.

Giving out makeup tips now. Be hinting for L’Oréal to send some freebies. Jess in her live asking is she going out. Does anyone know if Jess is doing the probation officer job?
Dear god, she's absolutely shameless. It's not a PO role, it's a route into it apparently. I reckon it's a bail hostel support worker.

Reactions: 2
I saw Wallace had commented. Thing is Cheffy's is pretty positive so far whereas Jess's..........😆😆😆😆

Reactions: 3
Ali is back online, looking a bit ruff no make up. Grey vest. Said erm 11 times in past 32 seconds.

• Haha
I’m weak at Jess’ video of her saying we don’t have to be crazy to be her friend. You’d think if she cut her hair short she’d learn how to do it. She looks like Derek 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently, according to the comment of one of her sad “fans”, anyone who doesn’t like her on tiktok is just jealous of her! Well I’m guilty as charged on the don’t like her front, but what is there to be jealous of pray tell? How about we don’t like her just because, weirdly, sometimes in life some people just irk the heck out of you without there being one iota of jealousy! Sheesh, a lot of her commenters put the d into dumb! Also, whisper it, sometimes it’s great to watch people you don’t like make absolute twats out of themselves on social media and that’s why we stay to watch the car crash with no shred of jealousy rather than scrolling on! On a different note, I wonder which hair stylist did that and if the words “Peaky Blinders” were uttered...

• Haha
Why does she have to do that ridiculous goofy face on every post? It’s so annoying 🙄

Reactions: 8
Why does she have to do that ridiculous goofy face on every post? It’s so annoying 🙄
Because she's an absolute twit, same reason why she sticks 2 fingers up. I bet her mates absolutely despair of her. I know mine would have taken my phone off me and stomped on it in front of me.

Reactions: 2
Terrible anxiety today so I'll go record a TT in my sad voice. C'mon guyz feel sorry for me.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.