Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she slag Virgin off constantly? Almost accused them of transphobia and various other slurs. I’m surprised they wanted her back! Would it be wrong of me to think that Virgin might be playing to the crowd and have taken her back to boost their own credentials? Ali made her mouth go about them, but we all know she was desperate to be taken back.

Reactions: 4
I hadn't followed her for very long, thought she had 3 different jobs in the times I've seen her on my TikTok and Jesus I'm glad it's been mentioned here. I always wondered how she could afford to work in Argos and have that big lush house, so I'm guessing Ali was the main breadwinner so she could afford to go from job to job like no one's business. Correct me if I'm wrong, just my impression.

Reactions: 3
Jess has made a video giving tips on how to “grow” your tiktok account. Weird that. I thought innocent, fun-loving Jess was just on social media initially to share her “journey’ as the wife of a trans woman and latterly to make people smile and bring joy? Now she’s giving advice, it’s almost as if she knows how to play the social media game - oh hold on, she always did!! For those who believe Jess’ “little unfiltered innocent me” schtick, it’s time to wake up and smell the coffee!! Speaking of coffee, when did it become Jess’ drink of choice? I’m sad enough to remember her early videos when drinking Yorkshire tea was one of her character traits - did she drop tea for coffee to get more likes? Nothing would surprise me with such a social media junkie!

Reactions: 6
I did laugh as some woman commented on her video saying ‘she found her annoying’ which everyone is entitled to their opinion on somebody, but oh nooooooo Jess had to do a video speaking about it, so that her followers could probably go back find the woman that made the comment and hound her!! Also she then went on to say how would that woman like it if she commented on one of her videos about her dogs that she hoped it escaped and got run over, that’s a bit of a reach from somebody saying she’s annoying to her saying that, what a melon she is 😂🙄🙄 attention seeking idiot lol

Reactions: 6
I did laugh as some woman commented on her video saying ‘she found her annoying’ which everyone is entitled to their opinion on somebody, but oh nooooooo Jess had to do a video speaking about it, so that her followers could probably go back find the woman that made the comment and hound her!! Also she then went on to say how would that woman like it if she commented on one of her videos about her dogs that she hoped it escaped and got run over, that’s a bit of a reach from somebody saying she’s annoying to her saying that, what a melon she is 😂🙄🙄 attention seeking idiot lol
You summed her up perfectly!

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣🤣 awww what’s up Jess you got a comment not to your liking 🤔🥲 is the mask slipping dear.. and here’s you always told olive to ignore those not so nice comments but yet you have actually made a video on such a comment you received 🤷🏻‍♀️ you can’t please everyone can you!! 😩👍

Reactions: 2
I have to say this, its been bugging me for ages! Ali, if you're doing insta lives and eating at the same time, stop scraping the fork along your teeth. Or here's an idea, go live when you've finished eating!!! Rant over folks. 😂

1. Saying someone is annoying is hardly a death threat, it's a matter of opinion or in this case a scientific fact.
2. Telling someone you hope their dog gets run over is not a comparable response.
3. If some one is being annoying why can't you tell them that? If someone was twatting about and getting on your tits irl you'd tell them.
4. Addressing this 1 comment is about engagement. Anything to rile her fans up.
5. She did indeed used to be all about the tea life. Not getting it gifted anymore so switched to coffee to be more relatable. Give me strength.
6. Yes Jess you are annoying.

• Heart
I cringed so hard at Jess’ video

You does she wear the most unflattering clothes for her frame as well?

I cringed so hard at Jess’ video

You does she wear the most unflattering clothes for her frame as well?
Because she’s so real and unfiltered and down to earth and fun and she just slaps Astral on her face etc etc blah blah blah

Reactions: 5
duck off. TT puts an automatic filter on regardless. She's so fill of tit. Why do I let her annoy me so much, it's ridiculous 🙄
Oh and the "I don't why that paid subscription button comes up guyzzz." Because you've either put it on deliberately or haven't switched it off, you beggy cretin.

Oh and another thing, with all these followers why hasn't she put a link up for people to donate cash through to Ukrainian relief funds. Happy to beg for new tits for Olive Oil but god help her if she has to do anything truly altruistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck off. TT puts an automatic filter on regardless. She's so fill of tit. Why do I let her annoy me so much, it's ridiculous 🙄
Oh and the "I don't why that paid subscription button comes up guyzzz." Because you've either put it on deliberately or haven't switched it off, you beggy cretin.

Oh and another thing, with all these followers why hasn't she put a link up for people to donate cash through to Ukrainian relief funds. Happy to beg for new tits for Olive Oil but god help her if she has to do anything truly altruistic.
I feel the same about her! I get so annoyed by her but, despite what she says, I don’t scroll on because there’s a sort of dark pleasure in watching someone so totally opposite to what I find funny or relatable. The fake sincerity and desperation to be seen as being unconcerned about her appearance and her acknowledgement of her cringiness, just seems like one big act because she feels she has to drive the point home. To me, that spells issues that would be seriously more interesting to watch if she shared them! I don’t scroll on in the same way that people would go to lunatic asylums to be amused by the inmates! Oh, and of course she has a blimmin’ filter - Astral my arse!

Bloody hell. Jess needs to take positive Jess out her name. All she does is bloody moan!!!! Getting sick of seeing her gurning, crusty pyjamas & bed hair. She needs to get a hobby

Bloody hell. Jess needs to take positive Jess out her name. All she does is bloody moan!!!! Getting sick of seeing her gurning, crusty pyjamas & bed hair. She needs to get a hobby
Unfortunately, social media is her hobby! Where else would she get the (fake) “love” and adoration? People online telling her she’s funny,real, has flawless skin, that she makes their day and that she inspires them - let’s face it, it’s the only place she’s going to get those comments! What she hasn’t seemed to grasp is, overblown compliments are so easy to give online, it doesn’t mean they’re honest or sincere! Jess has bought into her own hype and so the idiotic videos continue. Scroll on guyzzzzz!!!

Lol don’t know about it being her hobby 🤔 it looks like she is trying to make it her full time job 🙈😂 the not funny posts she’s resorted to continuously putting on everyday even though she’s now back at work, sharing her expertise on how to have the perfect platform… 🤣🤣 and now I see a post of hers to dual 🤔🤔 still not seen her go live with anyone as I previously stated but a post to dual her is a way to gain more followers without actually having to speak to a ‘REAL’ person as she is so real and humble herself! Pmsl 🤓🤣🤣

Her latest video which mentions Ukraine. Get in the bleeping bin Wallace. My goodness she's so thick and as a 'grown up' really needs to be able to read the room. Unless you are raising awareness, fund raising etc there is no need to use the truly horrific events in Ukraine as a way to increase engagement. She feels for the Ukraines. Give me strength.

Lol don’t know about it being her hobby 🤔 it looks like she is trying to make it her full time job 🙈😂 the not funny posts she’s resorted to continuously putting on everyday even though she’s now back at work, sharing her expertise on how to have the perfect platform… 🤣🤣 and now I see a post of hers to dual 🤔🤔 still not seen her go live with anyone as I previously stated but a post to dual her is a way to gain more followers without actually having to speak to a ‘REAL’ person as she is so real and humble herself! Pmsl 🤓🤣🤣
But hey guyzzzzz she was just on to educate people about trans marriage until that went belly up and now she’s just on to be fun and real...yeah right!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.