Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute bullshit about Wallace not posting this weekend as she wants to spend time in the moment. Bet her family have told her to knock it on the head whilst she's wiv vem. Considering she was filming whilst on holiday she just can't help herself. Shame really.

Reactions: 4
She didn’t get the job at DHL. The rejection email came through on her live. Really not sure why she makes all this public. Apparently there’s stuff happening at Virgin that she’s not happy about but can’t talk about it. She really doesn’t talk much about her job any more. Maybe she’s been told not to?
She needs to be very careful because most airlines wont have her due to her social media present the likes of BA won’t even let them post anything about the company. I work for an airline and I tell you now shes get a shock if she went anywhere else I can’t believe she’s saying she doesn’t feel safe & wanting to leave VA It’s really unprofessional so maybe that’s why she didn’t get DHL.

Reactions: 12
Absolute bullshit about Wallace not posting this weekend as she wants to spend time in the moment. Bet her family have told her to knock it on the head whilst she's wiv vem. Considering she was filming whilst on holiday she just can't help herself. Shame really.
She managed less than 48hrs. Bleeding hell. That's some addiction.

Reactions: 3
Ali is just as rude to people on her Instagram lives as she was on tiktok! People ask a simple question and she takes it the wrong way. I agree with a poster from a few days ago, her social media footprint will follow her around now and any new company will be wary of taking her on!

Reactions: 8
Remember how three times married Jess wasn’t interested in blokes following her recent divorce? She was going to concentrate on enjoying being alone. Well, that lasted because she’s on a dating app, scouting round for younger blokes. This will end well. Still, at least she’ll get some content which is the main thing (fing) 🙄

Reactions: 6
Hi besties! I swear I'd give her a right clip round the ear if she said that to my face. I hate seeing that bit on her reels/tt's

She's been married 3 times. I'd be hanging up my dating shoes for definite if that were me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was waiting for someone to comment on the dating stuff. Anyfing for content and engagement wiv her beasties. Any fella worth his while would look at her social media gurning etc and run a mile. Cue a load of soul searching TT"s. She's such a massive nuisance. As an aside, her nails make me want to vomit. She needs to find someone who can apply the acrylic thinner than an old man's toenail.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s like the Elizabeth Taylor of TikTok- without the money, talent , looks …. Forget what I said she just likes wedding cake 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My mother used to say “there’s someone for everyone”. It was her shorthand for “bloody hell they were lucky to find each other or they’d both be on their own”. Looking at Jess, I’m amazed that she managed to find three, even if the last one did become a woman and start dating men almost before her stitches were healed! I almost had respect for Jess after the latest divorce, because she genuinely seemed like she was going to be happy on her own after the disasters she’d been through. How naive I was! Content must be created and, apart from the industrial-scale flogging, she’d run out of steam. Enter the dating app and a previously unacknowledged desire to be a “cougar”…oh dear God, lock up your sons. I’m sure there’ll be some desperate yoofs out there who might go for a high-level tiktok creator like Jess, I’m just struggling to think of that level of desperation’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone tell me what happened to Maddie’s mum? Alison mentioned on a live that she is the only parent.

Reactions: 2
I take my hat off to Ali it must’ve been so hard to lose your wife or partner and raise your child alone. But when Ali and Jess were married Jess said Maddie called her mum & she’d taken her on as her own. I find it bizarre how after being in her life for 10 years she’s suddenly no longer mum & doesn’t see her?

Ali has been on holiday with the daughter, who looks utterly depressed. The holiday seems to have been all about Ali looking ‘pretty and girly’ if that makes sense,

Reactions: 9
I take my hat off to Ali it must’ve been so hard to lose your wife or partner and raise your child alone. But when Ali and Jess were married Jess said Maddie called her mum & she’d taken her on as her own. I find it bizarre how after being in her life for 10 years she’s suddenly no longer mum & doesn’t see her?

If I remember rightly, Alis daughter was originally going to stay with Jess after the split with Ali travelling with work so much, but then Ali moved down south with her daughter instead. It eventually ended with Ali ending all contact with Jess as far as I know. Jess has mentioned a few times she misses Alis daughter.

• Sad
That is so sad. Even if Ali and Jess don’t want to talk surely Maddie should be allowed to still see Jess if that was her mum was 10 years

Reactions: 11
Ali comes across as pretty selfish & will put her own feelings & needs before her daughters.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.