Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry, noticed it too 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

It’s a petty thing to nitpick about, however Ali’s comment when you join her live is, “hope your all well” I’m guessing you don’t need to have passed your English GCSE to become a pilot.
I wouldn’t be so petty if she weren’t such a condescending twit.

Reactions: 3
Ali is live now and she just grabs onto negative comments and can’t let them drop! Even when she’s replying to other people after a negative comment she’s still got a really nasty tone

Reactions: 4
I’m watching now too (off work) and it’s just pathetic! She allows her cronies and mods to jump on people and essentially bully them! Also assuming peoples race and gender, come on Ali, you know better than that!!

Ali is live now and she just grabs onto negative comments and can’t let them drop! Even when she’s replying to other people after a negative comment she’s still got a really nasty tone

Reactions: 5
She thrives off of the trolls. Alison is a negative person regardless, how virgin Atlantic condone her behaviour by allowing her exposure on their account is beyond me. Even her main mod tells her to move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s a petty thing to nitpick about, however Ali’s comment when you join her live is, “hope your all well” I’m guessing you don’t need to have passed your English GCSE to become a pilot.
I wouldn’t be so petty if she weren’t such a condescending twit.
Haha she changed it. Helllloooo Ali! 👋
7D26FBE1-CD3D-4497-9253-9EEB8BE37CC5.jpeg

• Haha
Jess has just posted doing a plug for mascara. She said I've straightened my hair....what with sugartits? A frigging chip pan?

I thought it was only Ali who had the greasy noggin haha!

Reactions: 4
Jess has just posted doing a plug for mascara. She said I've straightened my hair....what with sugartits? A frigging chip pan?

I thought it was only Ali who had the greasy noggin haha!
It's been dreadful. Trying to flog some haircare oil shite but applies it all over as opposed to just the ends.
She's desperate for that trip to London. You're on holiday, enjoy time away from your phone.

What happened this time 😅
She said on a vid before she deleted that shes been banned from lives for hate speech and bullying but says she was defending herself from anti trans activists who target trans creators

And tiktok isn't being fair and is forcing her off the platform

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She said on a vid before she deleted that shes been banned from lives for hate speech and bullying but says she was defending herself from anti trans activists who target trans creators

And tiktok isn't being fair and is forcing her off the platform
If she ignored the trolls instead of getting wound up all the time, then her lives would be more enjoyable to watch. She seems to be more agitated lately. Perhaps the brake up is still affecting her somewhat. I also think she can come across a little preachy sometimes. Just say your point and move on.

Ali is leaving tiktok forever again for the 100th time...apparently
Oh thank the heavens above. See the difference between Ali and another trans creator alexis Blake is, alexis actually educates and challenges different opinions In a respectful way (I asked alexis a question she responded in a lovely and respectful manner). Ali expected everyone to congratulate her on being trans, and made it a personality statement, sadly it’s made her massively unpopular on social media because of her condescending attitude towards anybody who challenges her opinion. Her way or the highway, I am glad she’s taken the highway! But we’ll see her back next week as she thrives off of the trolls!

Reactions: 9
She’ll be back as she’s a egotistical dick head who just loves the attention, whether it’s good or bad.

• Haha
It's not on the same level as misgendering or dead-naming someone of course, but I saw a bit of her live recently where she kept calling a woman by the wrong name. The woman politely told her she had been calling her the wrong name, and Ali just shrugged, kept eating her pasta and was like 'have I? Oh well.'

Surely, she more than anyone would show more respect than that to calling someone by the wrong name? She seems massively up herself.

It's not on the same level as misgendering or dead-naming someone of course, but I saw a bit of her live recently where she kept calling a woman by the wrong name. The woman politely told her she had been calling her the wrong name, and Ali just shrugged, kept eating her pasta and was like 'have I? Oh well.'

Surely, she more than anyone would show more respect than that to calling someone by the wrong name? She seems massively up herself.
She was obviously an arrogant entitled hole of a man.
She may have changed the outside appearance, but she's still an arrogant entitled hole of a man on the inside

Reactions: 19
If I were Jess' son right now I'd be mortified. Imagine telling the whole of tiktok he got drunk, wandered away and burst into tears when his mummy came to search for him. He's an adult and doest need tiktok knowing everything.

Reactions: 9
If I were Jess' son right now I'd be mortified. Imagine telling the whole of tiktok he got drunk, wandered away and burst into tears when his mummy came to search for him. He's an adult and doest need tiktok knowing everything.
Fancy using it for content 🙈🙈🙈 and everyone saying what a wonderful Mum she is. Bloody hell 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.