Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess obviously got the traction for her account from Ali’s “story” but she was the one who put the effort in to build her account up which has enabled her to become another QVC account selling shite. Ali needs her ego to be deflated & get back into the real world. She has always been unlikeable, her attitude is rotten!

Reactions: 8
Let’s look at this from a different angle - if Ali had decided to stay being a bloke, we would never have had the wonder that is Jess bringing positivity (and tiktok tat) to our lives!! We should all give fanks to Ali for reaching for the lipstick and stilletoes and if you fink differently, you should scroll on!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It shows just the kind of person Ali really is. You’re well out of there Jess to be honest.

Reactions: 7
Vey are boaf unbearable but I suspect it's one of Wallace's besties stirring up tit and it was anuver fing vat never happened.

• Haha
Did anyone else catch on the live, that according to a few comments Ali has said she wants the money back that she thinks Jess owes her since Jess only got 'famous' because of her amazing and courageous story?! 😂 im no fan of either but what about the money Jess raised for the operation and the money spent looking after the dogs that Ali hasn't seen or looked after since they split?
---

I think she does still work at the probation role, she mentioned it the other day
Ali has been here again. Hi Ali 👋
Although she says someone sent her a screenshot of your comment.
She's posted it on her insta, says your delusional and what you're talking about never happened.

• Haha
Hi Ali. We are not delusional, your ex wife's followers are. The original statement came from one of her lives not from here. So duck off and take your ratty snitch with you. What a lovely "friend' they must be, sending screenshots of people's opinions of you. Do they also trawl the Internet for positive comments about you? No, didn't think so. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi Ali. We are not delusional, your ex wife's followers are. The original statement came from one of her lives not from here. So duck off and take your ratty snitch with you. What a lovely "friend' they must be, sending screenshots of people's opinions of you. Do they also trawl the Internet for positive comments about you? No, didn't think so. 🤔
Touché! Well said 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

She didn’t get the job at DHL. The rejection email came through on her live. Really not sure why she makes all this public. Apparently there’s stuff happening at Virgin that she’s not happy about but can’t talk about it. She really doesn’t talk much about her job any more. Maybe she’s been told not to?

Reactions: 4
She tagged them in her summary of her interview so I think might of gone against her. It's all a bit too over familiar her lives. I can't watch as she shares too much personal stuff.

Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t trust Ali with a remote control car never mind a plane. The quicker she drops being a pilot the better

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She tagged them in her summary of her interview so I think might of gone against her. It's all a bit too over familiar her lives. I can't watch as she shares too much personal stuff.
Exactly this! I was shocked she tagged them…you just don’t do that do you?!

Reactions: 3
I think she's clashing with people at Virgin. On tiktok she always seemed to like arguing with someone and winding them up, not someone you'd want as a pilot, working as a team member.

Shouldn't have went back to Virgin in the first place. After the disgraceful way they treated her (according to both her and jess) woman has no morals.

Reactions: 5
Well how else would she get the attention and praise if she didn't tag and share everything?! 😉

She's still at Virgin, she's updated the post.

Reactions: 3
She won’t leave virgin, she’s created herself a terrible digital footprint which will do her no favours for many reasons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.