Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fancy using it for content 🙈🙈🙈 and everyone saying what a wonderful Mum she is. Bloody hell 😂😂😂
Especially after she said he isn't the drinking type but she pressured him to go. She's partly responsible for the state he found himself in. Poor lad.

Reactions: 7
She's got no shame has she? Has she got his consent to blather on about what happened. It's not a 'warning' post it's a 'everyone tell me what a wonderful mother I am' post. No-one gives a tit apart from her son who is probably mortified. Go back to flogging your non cruelty free makeup and shitey handbags.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember seeing him on a live with her once he was tipsy, very obnoxious and gobby. Can imagine him being a right dick when drunk so no wonder this happened. I'm glad she found him but let this be a lesson to her to not push him into a drinking session so far from home.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe that Ali is on holiday pricing up facial surgery. More time away from her daughter. Can she not just be happy and move on? It’s never ending!

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe that Ali is on holiday pricing up facial surgery. More time away from her daughter. Can she not just be happy and move on? It’s never ending!
Baffles me that they had to do a fundraiser for her top surgery but she's since been able to have bottom surgery and the voice surgery and now she's wanting her face done too.

Reactions: 10
Baffles me that they had to do a fundraiser for her top surgery but she's since been able to have bottom surgery and the voice surgery and now she's wanting her face done too.
I have no idea why anyone donated to them. Ali refused to take any job that wasn’t Virgin, she could have quite easily continued with the signalling job and paid for her own surgery. They weren’t exactly tiktoks most hard up couple needing a life saving op were they.

Reactions: 12
While she's at it she should have a personality transplant 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another 'why can't people be kind and positive' video from Jess. 🥱

Not everyone is going to love everyone else, get over it.

Another 'why can't people be kind and positive' video from Jess. 🥱

Not everyone is going to love everyone else, get over it.
Because Jess you are one massively annoying twit thats why everyone can't be constantly positive about you.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jess keeps banging on about her Tik Tok shop and how she keeps getting negative comments about it, then tries to say it doesn't bother her, if it didn't bother her she wouldn't keep mentioning it

Reactions: 10
Jess keeps banging on about her Tik Tok shop and how she keeps getting negative comments about it, then tries to say it doesn't bother her, if it didn't bother her she wouldn't keep mentioning it
Exactly this. It bothers her so little that she has a regular angry rant about it. Drainer.

I can't believe Ali and the facial stuff - more money than sense and I really can't see the difference in what they are offering.
Also guess she isn't having anything to do with their dogs as it seems Jess is the only one looking after them

I can't believe Ali and the facial stuff - more money than sense and I really can't see the difference in what they are offering.
Also guess she isn't having anything to do with their dogs as it seems Jess is the only one looking after them
The difference seems to be a softer look according to her.
To me it just looks like the effect of a bit if weight loss, the after pic is a slimmer version of the before pic.
Obviously the hairline is filled in a bit but other than that the difference is minimal.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The difference seems to be a softer look according to her.
To me it just looks like the effect of a bit if weight loss, the after pic is a slimmer version of the before pic.
Obviously the hairline is filled in a bit but other than that the difference is minimal.
I’m reminded of that old adage, you can’t polish a turd!
Seriously though, plastic surgeons are cashing in on the insecurities and delusion of people like Ali. They promise this ‘softer’ look, but it really isn’t delivered. The surgery Dylan Mulvaney had was supposed to give a more feminine appearance and yes, when the slap is on and the hair is fixed, it does look good. However, DM has posted a few videos minus make-up, and I couldn’t really tell the difference between pre and post op facial surgery. I get the feeling Ali will never be satisfied with herself and the moan fest will continue online. My advice would be to spend some cash on getting her teeth fixed.

Reactions: 9
I’m reminded of that old adage, you can’t polish a turd!
Seriously though, plastic surgeons are cashing in on the insecurities and delusion of people like Ali. They promise this ‘softer’ look, but it really isn’t delivered. The surgery Dylan Mulvaney had was supposed to give a more feminine appearance and yes, when the slap is on and the hair is fixed, it does look good. However, DM has posted a few videos minus make-up, and I couldn’t really tell the difference between pre and post op facial surgery. I get the feeling Ali will never be satisfied with herself and the moan fest will continue online. My advice would be to spend some cash on getting her teeth fixed.
I agree on the Dylan stuff, I can't see the difference at all.
All Ali needs to do is slap on makeup and fix her hair. All the surgery won't make a huge difference.

Reactions: 3
There is another trans woman called Gabbi Tuft who has had a lot of surgery. Still looks like a man dressed as a woman to me. Don't think there is a thread for her

Reactions: 3
Ali has a very masculine face I don’t think any amount of surgery will be able to change that much. Like someone else said, fix the teeth first as they’re a complete mess and maybe work on the crappy attitude.

Shame you can’t buy an attitude like she is with all this other stuff.

Bloody Jess.... sounds like a flump (showing my age lol)
Hello my bestiiiies...
Posy & Perkin...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.