Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She likes to get into heated rows with people I’ve seen. Her mods try to block and she keeps calling them into the chat.

Reactions: 3
She likes to get into heated rows with people I’ve seen. Her mods try to block and she keeps calling them into the chat.
I remember when Jess flew to New York she made a point of saying she's flying with Delta Airlines so there'd be no chance of Ali flying the plane,she then said she was joking.

Reactions: 4
Alison’s back, apparently someone reported her for hateful comments and bullying on one of her lives. I need say no more! Someone like that shouldn’t be piloting a plane!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alison’s back, apparently someone reported her for hateful comments and bullying on one of her lives. I need say no more! Someone like that shouldn’t be piloting a plane!
Come on, what's her personality got to do with flying a plane 😂😂 im sure she's competent at her job, otherwise she'd fail her yearly exams and be laid off work.

• Haha
Come on, what's her personality got to do with flying a plane 😂😂 im sure she's competent at her job, otherwise she'd fail her yearly exams and be laid off work.
I disagree! This is much more than a bad ‘personality’

People are confusing the fact she's just a condescending, arrogant, privileged twit with her being unhinged. I'm team twit all the way.

Reactions: 2
Someone who gets offended so easily over the smallest of things should not be in charge of flying or driving anyone anywhere. One little comment and she goes absolutely wild, I don’t see her being able to contain herself at work. Jess had a lucky escape because I can see Ali being quite abusive

Reactions: 7
THIS was my point! You should not have someone aggressive in a cockpit, it can frighten younger, less experienced pilots and mistakes can be made. Maybe she’s the consummate professional at work, but I don’t think you can mask a personality like that that easily.

Someone who gets offended so easily over the smallest of things should not be in charge of flying or driving anyone anywhere. One little comment and she goes absolutely wild, I don’t see her being able to contain herself at work. Jess had a lucky escape because I can see Ali being quite abusive

Reactions: 5
THIS was my point! You should not have someone aggressive in a cockpit, it can frighten younger, less experienced pilots and mistakes can be made. Maybe she’s the consummate professional at work, but I don’t think you can mask a personality like that that easily.
You should be in complete control of your emotions if you are working in a high pressure environment with responsibility over the lives of others. 100%.

• Heart
You should be in complete control of your emotions if you are working in a high pressure environment with responsibility over the lives of others. 100%.
I saw a video on TT - I think it was Kelsey Yoder and American pilot with Delta who had been asked would she find out if something happened to her family or child when she was in the air. And she basically replied no absolrurly not, I would be told as soon as we got to the airport and they would already have figured out how I’m getting back to wherever I need to be but whilst I’m in the air absolutely nothing because that’s dangerous, since she literally cannot leave the flight deck

Reactions: 8
Isn’t it lovely when a ‘lady’ shows her side boob and nipple on social media?
No dignity or grace with Ali.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Imagine being so desperate for validation you have to post shite TT videos even when on holiday. No-one cares you absolute twit.

• Haha
The amount of time these people dedicate to their social media accounts. Ali was cooking her dinner and eating it. Must become addictive to do lives.

Reactions: 7
She’s on live again arguing with people. Even her avid ‘fans’ in the comments are telling her it’s too negative for them and to give it a rest. And all this before she flies somewhere 🤦🏼‍♀️. Should she not be chilling out getting rested?!

Reactions: 6
It’s a petty thing to nitpick about, however Ali’s comment when you join her live is, “hope your all well” I’m guessing you don’t need to have passed your English GCSE to become a pilot.
I wouldn’t be so petty if she weren’t such a condescending twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.