Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not being funny (well I am) but I'm going through the menopause and could do with one of them contraptions myself šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, you learn something new every day šŸ˜
How about another fun fact...
Trans vags aren't self cleaning like natural ones either, so they have to be extra careful with hygiene and make sure to wash internally or things like sweat and dead skin will fester.
Like if a man finishs up there the sperm has no cervix to go through or nowhere to be absorbed as as trans vagina eventually stops it doesn't lead anywhere, so they have to make sure rinse it all out.

Lets of ali takes better care than with her hair.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Trans vags aren't self cleaning like natural ones either, so they have to be extra careful with hygiene and make sure to wash internally or things like sweat and dead skin will fester.
Like if a man finishs up there the sperm has no cervix to go through or nowhere to be absorbed as as trans vagina eventually stops it doesn't lead anywhere, so they have to make sure rinse it all out.

I knew about the dilator thing but hadnā€™t occurred to me about it being not self cleaning etc

Reactions: 6

Uggghhh, I could have gone my whole life without knowing that šŸ˜©šŸ˜‚

• Haha

Tattle, you come for the gossip and you stay for the biology lesson!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does Jess make out she doesn't use filters? Her followers are frigging stupid if they believe her.

Reactions: 2
ā€œhe's probably going through my drawers sniffing my knickersā€ says Ali before gigglingā€¦what a strange thing to say Ali. No woman says that or even makes jokes about their friend possibly doing that. If youā€™re a woman like you say you are, start acting like one bc women donā€™t find that flattering.

Flippingā€™ heck Jess isnā€™t so positive when someone calls her out for selling her soul to the tiktok shop! Her rant was quite intense, a million miles away from what she claimed was her original intention for being on the app back in the day! Those of us who remember her videos before she turned into a serial flogger, may recall that she always had pound signs in her eyes - remember the bobble hats? I donā€™t want to pour cold water on anyoneā€™s efforts to make an honest buck, but her dedication to flogging crap is mind-boggling. I know she reckons that tiktok is evolving into a sort of QVC lite, but is that a good thing? I think the crowd who joined tiktok for some light relief in lockdown have evolved into chancers and grifters and they should be careful - the bubble will burst and the viewers will move on, then ā€˜positiveā€™ Jess will have something to rant about when the cash cow dries up!

Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s in a very happy place & enjoying life. Iā€™m sure there was a wow is me video not long ago.

Reactions: 3
'...that's your problem, not my problem. I'm in a happy place.' She says, after raging for three minutes, very evidently showing its her problem and she is indeed not in a very happy place. šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's not even as if she's any good at promoting the shite she's flogging. Ripping the packets open, slapping the boxes, knowing duck all about the item concerned. It's abysmally painful.

• Haha
It's not even as if she's any good at promoting the shite she's flogging. Ripping the packets open, slapping the boxes, knowing duck all about the item concerned. It's abysmally painful.

Thatā€™s spot on! I wouldnā€™t care if she was any good at it and genuinely had used the products and enjoyed them; she canā€™t pronounce words properly and tears away at the packets not even knowing whatā€™s in them! If she did it properly and professionally then sheā€™d garner a lot more respect from people.

Flogging blag Dior bags now for Ā£300+ Dear god, Wallace is deluded.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Latest TT. How can she be any less open? I know more about her than I do about some members of my own family. Oh she's a massive nuisance. Sharing is caring = more shite sold. Been googling basic witch selling techniques eh Jess?
She's chatting absolute wham with her toxic positivity. tit things do not happen for a reason, there is not a positive to every situation. This pop psychology can be very damaging and encourages people to swallow down their pain/anger/sadness instead of trying to work through it. God I hate this bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.