Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg anyone else cringe whenever Jess says ‘my friends’? It’s so so fake and not like said organically and authentic at all. Eek. Can’t stand it. Just be genuine Jess. I quite like you but that’s just giving MLM hun vibes.

Reactions: 4
Omg anyone else cringe whenever Jess says ‘my friends’? It’s so so fake and not like said organically and authentic at all. Eek. Can’t stand it. Just be genuine Jess. I quite like you but that’s just giving MLM hun vibes.
It's trying to personalise her 'troops' so they trust her and all the shite she's flogging.

Reactions: 3
It’s paying off. She’s just back from NYC and is off cruising in May. Lots of suckers out there.
Good grief. Surely people can now see through her lies about being skint. What with all her new clothes from Next and her holidays. Cost of living crisis? What cost of living crisis?

Reactions: 4
What work is she doing now? I’ve seen her on my fyp a lot recently often with a green hoodie on that has her name on it, is it her uniform?

Reactions: 1
What work is she doing now? I’ve seen her on my fyp a lot recently often with a green hoodie on that has her name on it, is it her uniform?
She's still in the justice system, doing 12hr shifts including nights and sleep overs so I reckon she in a bail hostel.

Reactions: 3
Alis just mentioned tattle on live about her hair
'Tattler will be saying ohhh its greasy. It's not. It's just shiny in good condition'

No love its stuck to your head and looks like when you 'washed it yesterday morning' you used crisp n dry

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'Tattler will be saying ohhh its greasy. It's not. It's just shiny in good condition'

No love its stuck to your head and looks like when you 'washed it yesterday morning' you used crisp n dry
Haha bullshit, her always looks horrible. I’ve never once seen it looking clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Honestly, multiple random people have said the exact same thing on this thread. If lots of people are noticing the same thing about you maybe take the hint?

Reactions: 5
Love how she addresses the criticism about her hair and not her unpalatable personality.

Reactions: 6
Jess has lost free pound on slimming world, free, free?! Why can’t this pair talk properly?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s a shame for Ali, all that money spent and all those invasive procedures she’s had to endure on her transition journey too look like she does. I’m sorry but it’s blatantly obvious she used to be a man. Unfortunately she’s a very unattractive women.

Reactions: 12
It’s a shame for Ali, all that money spent and all those invasive procedures she’s had to endure on her transition journey too look like she does. I’m sorry but it’s blatantly obvious she used to be a man. Unfortunately she’s a very unattractive women.
Someone asked her other day if she'd been suprised by any of her body changes

She was like 'oooh its hard to keep it PG but lets just say some parts work very well and definitely feel and are working as they should teehee'

🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Someone asked her other day if she'd been suprised by any of her body changes

She was like 'oooh its hard to keep it PG but lets just say some parts work very well and definitely feel and are working as they should teehee'

🤮
Ughhh. Her boyfriend (if she actually has one) must be at least bisexual as like I said, she still looks very manly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry off topic but THATS A THING?!
Yes trans vagina are open wounds. Like any wound the body trys to heal it so they have to insert dilators for the rest of their lives to stop it sealing up.

Think of a piercing if you don't wear an bar or ring it heals up

These are what they use
Screenshot_20230304-155837_Google.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.