Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite liked Jess and Ali at first then slowly things started to get to me ,Jess used to reply quite often only little things but she's not as enthusiastic,Ali always looked pissed off ,aggressively cooking and giving really sarcastic answers to innocent questions .She started to bore me if I'm honest ,Jess has got on my nerves with her selling stuff and her saying free instead of three ,petty I know but still it makes her sound fick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has Jess given up the hair removal clinic for tiktok shop now?
Looks like it. This coming from the woman who said she'd never do #ads or flog shite. Really annoys me how all these TT's hide their #ad under a load of bumpf so it's not obvious unless you go looking for it.

Reactions: 8
Ok I know Ali is new to being a woman but some really needs to give her a few tips on how to do her make up. Every time I see her applying her make up I cringe I mean look at her eyes brows, it looks like she’s drawn them on with a sharpie pen.
C4F6D765-A804-4ED6-9560-FA0046C5076B.jpeg

C4F6D765-A804-4ED6-9560-FA0046C5076B.jpeg

Sisters? More like very distant cousins.
Nice filter though.

Reactions: 3
I’ve come across both of them on my fyp a lot recently and what I’ve noticed is the pair of them being grown adults seem to have an inability to speak correctly. Ali, can’t say a single sentence without saying uhhhmm several times and Jess can’t pronounce her th sounds. You’re grown women LEARN TO TALK F*CKING PROPERLY!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve come across both of them on my fyp a lot recently and what I’ve noticed is the pair of them being grown adults seem to have an inability to speak correctly. Ali, can’t say a single sentence without saying uhhhmm several times and Jess can’t pronounce her th sounds. You’re grown women LEARN TO TALK F*CKING PROPERLY!!
yes! And Jess always gets ‘sayings’ wrong 😑 does my nut in that! 😂

Reactions: 4
Along with Nana B Jess appears to be the only other person to have a full time job. Who fuckibg cates how long she's been out tge house for? Plus all her tiktok shop shite that she never uses or even reads the instructions for so has to ramble her way through trying to flog the shite to her sycophantic viewers. Oh and stop with the tapping of boxes, clapping hands unnecessarily and generally acting like a prick. She's really got on my wick today. Can you tell? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
The way she bangs on about being a single Pringle and says she is happy on her own, I don’t believe that for a second as she is always mentioning it

Reactions: 10
Jess looks proper rough lately. Haggered almost.
That's because she's a single parent to 2 adult children AND has a full time job silly. She's put of the house for 14hrs doing a 1 hr commute for a job she chose to do. Whilst trying to keep up flogging her TT shop shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I finally unfollowed Jess. I didn't mind her too much but the never ending TikTok shop shilling is unbearable now.

Reactions: 5
That's because she's a single parent to 2 adult children AND has a full time job silly. She's put of the house for 14hrs doing a 1 hr commute for a job she chose to do. Whilst trying to keep up flogging her TT shop shite.
Do we know what job she is in now?

Reactions: 1
Do we know what job she is in now?
I think from what she's said about the job that she's in a bail hostel or something similar. Still working in justice system, not in a prison, works 12 HOUR shifts days and nights.

Reactions: 4
Well that’s me lost any respect I had left for Jess. Seen she’s a mod in Aimee’s (thissinglemama) live. Don’t know what idiot in their right mind would sit and defend a neglectful mother 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Well that’s me lost any respect I had left for Jess. Seen she’s a mod in Aimee’s (thissinglemama) live. Don’t know what idiot in their right mind would sit and defend a neglectful mother 🤷🏻‍♀️
You are shitting me? That’s the one who reckoned she had been asked to speak at the Womens Aid conference re banning Tattle. Eurgh she’s dreadful. Caught a bit of chip pan Ali’s live, by Christ she’s tedious. The way she has become the font of all knowledge on every subject going. Pure Tory vibes.

You are shitting me? That’s the one who reckoned she had been asked to speak at the Womens Aid conference re banning Tattle. Eurgh she’s dreadful. Caught a bit of chip pan Ali’s live, by Christ she’s tedious. The way she has become the font of all knowledge on every subject going. Pure Tory vibes.
Yep that’s the one! Tell you something if I found out Ali was the pilot of the plane I was about to fly on, I’d simply jump out the bloody thing. She bores me to tears and for someone who thinks they’re so smart she can’t help but say um every few words. Twunt

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.