Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch more than 5 minutes of her lives, mainly because of the way she speaks. To be a pilot I imagine you have to be quite intelligent but she can’t string a single sentence together without saying “uhhhmmm” multiple times. I don’t know why it winds me up but it really does. She’s really not very articulate.
Imagine her pilot speech. “Good morning, this is uhhhhmmm your pilot uhhhhhmmm speaking, today we’re flying to uhhhhhmmmm…..”
Also the fact that transition or no transition she is crappy person with an even shitter attitude.
I totally agree with what you say, she’s the sort of person who just oozes “my way or the highway” vibes, and that’s sod all to do with her transition. I just think her crappy attitude when coupled with the trans politics gives her even more of a reason to think she’s untouchable with regard to any criticism.

I’ve found some of Jess’ post divorce TikTok’s to be completely genuine and it’s given me a different perspective of her. Yes, she’d sell her granny’s dentures and she still makes lots of irritating videos, but I think the real Jess has been more evident and I’m glad that she genuinely seems to be happy. I think life with Ali must have been draining and Ali’s new, very rapid relationship with a bloke must have hurt Jess more than she let on so fair play to her.

Reactions: 9
Couldn’t agree more with all that’s been said about male privilege. Ali speaks exactly like an entitled male.
I never thought I would be ‘pro Jess’ but her more real recent Tik Toks about her MH and her struggles have actually been very real and I feel for her. She’s very supportive of Ali despite the fact it must have been killing her inside.

Reactions: 7
I honestly think it bothers Ali that Jess is more likeable than she is. Okay Jess is annoying sometimes but she’d definitely be easier to get along with. Ali only cares about herself, I think that’s been shown all throughout her transition. She’s given no second thought to anyone around her. She doesn’t even seem to spend any sort of time with her daughter which is sad.

Reactions: 6
I honestly think it bothers Ali that Jess is more likeable than she is. Okay Jess is annoying sometimes but she’d definitely be easier to get along with. Ali only cares about herself, I think that’s been shown all throughout her transition. She’s given no second thought to anyone around her. She doesn’t even seem to spend any sort of time with her daughter which is sad.
I think Ali may av been like this in the marriage & knocked Jess’s confidence. Plus she doesn’t seem to av much interest in Jess’s boys considering they were together for 10 yrs.

Reactions: 7
I was watching one of Ali’s lives the other day and someone commented “you are like real life auntie Mabel, so you have your own pippin?” (Reference to the old kids tv show come outside) and she went mad saying see this is what we have to deal with, auntie Mable! Disgusting!

honestly she’s so touchy and thinks everyone is against her being trans when really no one actually cares! She’s just a miserable cow with a weird mouth and long face 🤣

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen that comment on one of her videos that says she looks like Jennifer Anniston? I laughed out loud. Doesn’t even come close in comparison

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen that comment on one of her videos that says she looks like Jennifer Anniston? I laughed out loud. Doesn’t even come close in comparison
That person clearly needs glasses.
It’s great that Ali has had the opportunity to fully transition to a woman but my god she isn’t an attractive woman and her awful personality makes her even uglier.

Reactions: 8
That person clearly needs glasses.
It’s great that Ali has had the opportunity to fully transition to a woman but my god she isn’t an attractive woman and her awful personality makes her even uglier.
I’m going to be a complete witch now, but all of the money she’s spent on plastic surgery, and she’s done nothing about her teeth? I’m not talking fake looking veneers, just an Invisalign and a general clean up.

And yes, she takes offence when none is meant. Did she really think the Auntie Mabel comment was transphobic? This is the problem in a nutshell - go looking to find offence and it can be conjured out of thin air.

Reactions: 8
She reminds me of caitlyn jenner but nothing to do with them both being trans alone but the fact they both transitioned and seem like awful people

Reactions: 4
I’m going to be a complete witch now, but all of the money she’s spent on plastic surgery, and she’s done nothing about her teeth? I’m not talking fake looking veneers, just an Invisalign and a general clean up.

And yes, she takes offence when none is meant. Did she really think the Auntie Mabel comment was transphobic? This is the problem in a nutshell - go looking to find offence and it can be conjured out of thin air.
Yeah I’ve thought the same about her teeth. They’re like jagged old tombstones.

• Haha

she 100% thought the person was being transphobic, kept going on and on about it for ages and rolling her eyes and then blocking the person that said it!

she comes across as such a nasty miserable witch!

Jess plugging all the stuff from Tik Tok shop and people getting orders cancelled, waiting on refunds,she's admitted accounts going around selling stuff that's too good to be true,Jess just got greedy

I caught a bit of her live earlier and she said that she had unfollowed Ali, and from what I could gather she didn’t really have anything nice to say about her

Noticed on her tiktok this morning she was woke up from a text from Ali
Think it's become nasty too
Wonder if Ali still sees the dogs

Reactions: 3
Where is she going live now?

I was watching one of Ali’s lives the other day and someone commented “you are like real life auntie Mabel, so you have your own pippin?” (Reference to the old kids tv show come outside) and she went mad saying see this is what we have to deal with, auntie Mable! Disgusting!

honestly she’s so touchy and thinks everyone is against her being trans when really no one actually cares! She’s just a miserable cow with a weird mouth and long face 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.