Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali on live right now talking about the new boyfriend and potential proposals!!!! Someone just asked if still married to Jess ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ali on live right now talking about the new boyfriend and potential proposals!!!! Someone just asked if still married to Jess ☠
Have we seen any proof of this boyfriend? I’m probably wrong but I won’t believe she has a boyfriend until I see him.

Yep that’s the one! Tell you something if I found out Ali was the pilot of the plane I was about to fly on, I’d simply jump out the bloody thing. She bores me to tears and for someone who thinks they’re so smart she can’t help but say um every few words. Twunt
I watched about 3 minutes of her live earlier and she must have said uhhhmmm at least 20 times.

Watched a bot of Ali's live. By Jesus she's one boring fucker. Nice filter though!

Then up popped Wallace on my FYP with her self pity post. Again, she'll say anything to get the comments coming in. Nice filter though 🤣

Reactions: 5
Jess is nice enough but the moronic faces she pulls in every single Tiktok she posts really irk me. Also she likes Nannabea, and I don’t understand how anyone can like Nannabea.

Reactions: 12
Jess is nice enough but the moronic faces she pulls in every single Tiktok she posts really irk me. Also she likes Nannabea, and I don’t understand how anyone can like Nannabea.
It's the constant hand clapping and slapping stuff that drives me bonkers. Funny how she's not mentioned her 14 hr days recently.
Nanabea is a foul, bitter, germ ridden little man who needs punching in the throat. I'm not keen on her 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I don’t know how Ali has friends never mind a boyfriend. Spending any sort of time with her would be like torture 😳

• Haha
Poor poverty stricken sinle pringle Jess has managed to pay for 2 adults to jet off to NYC.

Reactions: 3
Poor poverty stricken sinle pringle Jess has managed to pay for 2 adults to jet off to NYC.
It'll be profits from the absolute tat she's selling on TT.

Wonder if her ex husband is flying her there lol

• Haha
Jess did make me laugh in her tiktok about travelling to NYC where she said “couldn’t risk ali flying me there. Only joking” 😂

• Haha
I find Ali extremely aggressive on her lives, anyone else? She takes offence to everything! She’s on now, ranting away…

I find Ali extremely aggressive on her lives, anyone else? She takes offence to everything! She’s on now, ranting away…
She's a massive tit. She's thinks she's the expert on everything going. Her opinion is the only one that's allowed to be heard.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's a massive tit. She's thinks she's the expert on everything going. Her opinion is the only one that's allowed to be heard.
I’m pleased I’m not the only one! I’d be scared to say anything in case she jumped on me! So aggressive!

Reactions: 4
Or when she's super sarcastic / pulls a face when asked a normal simple question 🙄

I watched a bit of Ali’s live the other day and she wound me up something rotten. She gives trans people a bad rep!

Can you imagine being stuck in a lift with Ali? She’d bore you to death the way she sighs and moans continuously. All she bangs on about is flying bloody planes 😴💤
Loves the sounds of her own voice but then again she has to as nobody else does

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.