Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in a relationship with a man I think. Good for her but a bit shady letting Jess know on a live, it’s got to mess with Jess’s head

Reactions: 5
She’s in a relationship with a man I think. Good for her but a bit shady letting Jess know on a live, it’s got to mess with Jess’s head
A lot came out tonight,I think Ali is very aggressive, she could of told Jess privately about her new bloke,she just comes over selfish.

Reactions: 7
I’m not defending Ali as quite frankly I can’t stand her however I have heard peoples sexual orientation can change when a person goes through a gender transition.

Reactions: 2
Jess is annoying but Ali just winds me up something chronic. She’s so up herself and thinks the world owes her something. Honestly I’ve felt like saying you’re a pilot? No big deal. You’re trans? Also not a huge deal. I’m all for people being who they want to be (unless it’s a toaster I draw a line there), but she has become so bitter it’s unreal!

Reactions: 8
I think Jess feels angry and used,Ali got with Jess knowing how he felt when he married her,but kids were involved and that makes It more painful,was Jess vunerable at the time single mum,2 kids,then along comes a Ali a pilot? She did have a good life,but is she really happy going back to a small terraced close whilst Ali living the good life?

Reactions: 3
I have to say if my husband came out as trans I wouldn’t be very happy, I know that’s selfish. I can understand Jess finding it hard.

Just briefly caught Ali on one of her lives, and she referred to her boyfriend as (and I directly quote), “100% prime beef male”. This was in reply to a question about whether her boyfriend was trans too. She was very affronted and went on to say, rightly, that trans people don’t just date other trans people. However, as Ali is such a trans warrior, why is it ok for her to objectify her male partner in such a way and to reinforce his maleness in such a naff way? I know people have said that sexuality sometimes changes as a result of the HRT that trans women have to take in order to fully transition, but I still find it very odd that a previously heterosexual male so quickly became a heterosexual woman. The speed at which Ali has entered into a relationship with a man following extensive invasive surgery and a recent divorce from a woman, is baffling. It makes me wonder how long she (and maybe even when she was “he”), knew she was attracted to men.

I was never a fan of Jess, but to be honest, I’m glad to see her making a success of her life and, in so far as you can tell from tiktok videos, she seems much more happy now.

Reactions: 11
Someone's just commented "poor Jess" on Ali's live and she's just spent 10 minutes waiting on a response to why the person commented that. Not said another thing just trying to goad them into responding. It's been 20 mins and she's still going on about it. She needs to get a grip.

• Haha
Just briefly caught Ali on one of her lives, and she referred to her boyfriend as (and I directly quote), “100% prime beef male”. This was in reply to a question about whether her boyfriend was trans too. She was very affronted and went on to say, rightly, that trans people don’t just date other trans people. However, as Ali is such a trans warrior, why is it ok for her to objectify her male partner in such a way and to reinforce his maleness in such a naff way? I know people have said that sexuality sometimes changes as a result of the HRT that trans women have to take in order to fully transition, but I still find it very odd that a previously heterosexual male so quickly became a heterosexual woman. The speed at which Ali has entered into a relationship with a man following extensive invasive surgery and a recent divorce from a woman, is baffling. It makes me wonder how long she (and maybe even when she was “he”), knew she was attracted to men.

I was never a fan of Jess, but to be honest, I’m glad to see her making a success of her life and, in so far as you can tell from tiktok videos, she seems much more happy now.
Find the whole attitude completely baffling too. Her whole personality is that of a privileged male. Calling someone a ‘prime beef male’ is a disgrace, so are trans men not ‘prime beef males’???

Reactions: 6
She just reeks of hypocrisy, Jess had a lucky escape, Ali seems to be emotionally manipulative and self righteous!

I think Ali used Jess,someone needs to remind Ali how to sit whilst wear short skirts

Reactions: 3
I um and ar with my opinions on Ali. Which I know you’ll see in previous threads. I don’t deny she is a woman especially given the surgery but she hasn’t had a brain transplant and some of her pig ignorant misogynistic views and opinions still shine through.
I completely support her transition and I’m happy that she has come out and is finally her authentic self but it doesn’t sit right with me when she slates men and goes on about male privilege etc when I bet she used to take being a male previously to her advantage.

Jess again I go up and down with and I do think she had a lucky escape and you could see how miserable she was and I’m glad she’s happy but do feel truly awful she had 10 years with someone for it to all be a lie.

Alison will never be able to hide the fact she’s a sour face and truly miserable despite everything

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
God Ali’s lives are so depressing, never smiles or has a laugh. So serious 🧐

Reactions: 2
Ali has no personality at all. She’s a pilot and that’s about it. She brings nothing else to the table but that. I couldn’t bare to be around her, she’s the most uptight person ever who takes offence to quite literally everything.

Sorry but I have to say it - she gives trans people a bad rep. Her attitude is shocking.

Ali has no personality at all. She’s a pilot and that’s about it. She brings nothing else to the table but that. I couldn’t bare to be around her, she’s the most uptight person ever who takes offence to quite literally everything.

Sorry but I have to say it - she gives trans people a bad rep. Her attitude is shocking.
Agreed. Also, her take on trans issues is all over the place. Granted, she has fully transitioned and has the absolute right to reinforce her views, but she also cherry-picks bits of ideology from trans extremism and activists, and this is where things don’t sit right. To see her doing stereotypically “girly” things like flicking her hair and fluttering her lashes whilst spouting watered down versions of their hateful views is being disrespectful to her new sex. Unfortunately, trans extremism,the language it uses and the ideas it promotes,can be a cover for woman-hating in its most dangerous form. As we aren’t allowed to debate or disagree with any aspects of it without being labelled transphobic, it gives entitled know-it-alls like Ali the chance to put across views without being challenged.

I can’t watch more than 5 minutes of her lives, mainly because of the way she speaks. To be a pilot I imagine you have to be quite intelligent but she can’t string a single sentence together without saying “uhhhmmm” multiple times. I don’t know why it winds me up but it really does. She’s really not very articulate.
Imagine her pilot speech. “Good morning, this is uhhhhmmm your pilot uhhhhhmmm speaking, today we’re flying to uhhhhhmmmm…..”
Also the fact that transition or no transition she is crappy person with an even shitter attitude.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.