Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their both actually so boring now 1 just goofing around as usual what’s new there! and the other 1 still being so annoying and doing the usual jumping on jess’s live to gain some attention ridiculous behaviour from 2 grown arse adult women REALLY get a grip you 2 and start acting your age especially when you both have your kids to think about haven’t you put them through enough, such an embarrassment as parents I feel for them 3 I really do 🙈🙈 you’ve had your 5 minutes of fame on your social media sites time to give it a rest as it’s going to have a long term effect on your family and I’m sure all respect will go out the window for you both as mums…put your family first for once and stop being so pathetically selfish 👍

Reactions: 5
Their both actually so boring now 1 just goofing around as usual what’s new there! and the other 1 still being so annoying and doing the usual jumping on jess’s live to gain some attention ridiculous behaviour from 2 grown arse adult women REALLY get a grip you 2 and start acting your age especially when you both have your kids to think about haven’t you put them through enough, such an embarrassment as parents I feel for them 3 I really do 🙈🙈 you’ve had your 5 minutes of fame on your social media sites time to give it a rest as it’s going to have a long term effect on your family and I’m sure all respect will go out the window for you both as mums…put your family first for once and stop being so pathetically selfish 👍
So true. Their 5 minutes was over a long while ago.

Reactions: 3
I watched the live Jess did but it was so bland and boring. At least you know what you're getting with her. I've stumbled across a group of TikTok witches, they do regular lives screaming and foaming at other witches and putting 'evidence' up to prove other witches are actual witches, cretins, liars and ponces 😳🙄. Its all very ridiculous, these women are in their 40s and do all this in front of their dragged up kids 🙈 but it's pure entertainment and a real glimpse into benefit Britain! There's daily drama and daily screams of get in my box! So yes, good old Jess in her floppy hat seems rather boring in comparison 🙃🤣

Reactions: 2
I watched the live Jess did but it was so bland and boring. At least you know what you're getting with her. I've stumbled across a group of TikTok witches, they do regular lives screaming and foaming at other witches and putting 'evidence' up to prove other witches are actual witches, cretins, liars and ponces 😳🙄. Its all very ridiculous, these women are in their 40s and do all this in front of their dragged up kids 🙈 but it's pure entertainment and a real glimpse into benefit Britain! There's daily drama and daily screams of get in my box! So yes, good old Jess in her floppy hat seems rather boring in comparison 🙃🤣
I’ve seen those types of lives too. If you look go into ‘Live’ during the day time in the week or in the early hours of the morning they’re everywhere. (Just to say I’m off work isolating so I’ve got lots of spare time 🤣). I call these the Jeremy Kyle Lives 🤣🤣.

• Haha
I’ve seen those types of lives too. If you look go into ‘Live’ during the day time in the week or in the early hours of the morning they’re everywhere. (Just to say I’m off work isolating so I’ve got lots of spare time 🤣). I call these the Jeremy Kyle Lives 🤣🤣.
I work nights and sometimes watch in the early hours on my break. Thats an eye-opener 😳. Of course there's some real sad cases, people with obvious substance misuse problems, mental health issues, the usual beggars because they spent their rent money on fags and just eat 🤣 And then there's those who's lives are so unfulfilled that they decide to have a daily slanging match on tikkytok...they're my favourite, they fascinate me 🧐 It's a weird and wonderful world we live in!

Reactions: 2
Jess’ only unique selling point was that she was the supportive wife of a transgender pilot. She dipped her toe into tiktok with a similar account to what she has now and it didn’t take off. Suddenly, she decided she wanted to “educate” about their “journey” and, whaddaya know, she got followers. If I was cynical I’d say it was almost as if she planned it...

Now she’s back to the gurning and stupid dances in her product placement bobble hats. Will the devotees still find that enough? Probably, there’s a lot of easily pleased people out there who’ll still want to spend their benefits on gifts and over-priced hats and who’ll declare love and devotion to a woman they don’t know. Her selling point now is that she’s saying she’s crap and embarrassing and that it’s all so cringe - a clever marketing tool to stop anyone criticising her. Like I’ve said before, she’s not so daft is Jess. Will her new attempt to stay in the spotlight pan out? Time will tell, but without Ali, Jess is just a middle-aged woman gallumping around like a desperado on a kids app.

Jess’ only unique selling point was that she was the supportive wife of a transgender pilot. She dipped her toe into tiktok with a similar account to what she has now and it didn’t take off. Suddenly, she decided she wanted to “educate” about their “journey” and, whaddaya know, she got followers. If I was cynical I’d say it was almost as if she planned it...

Now she’s back to the gurning and stupid dances in her product placement bobble hats. Will the devotees still find that enough? Probably, there’s a lot of easily pleased people out there who’ll still want to spend their benefits on gifts and over-priced hats and who’ll declare love and devotion to a woman they don’t know. Her selling point now is that she’s saying she’s crap and embarrassing and that it’s all so cringe - a clever marketing tool to stop anyone criticising her. Like I’ve said before, she’s not so daft is Jess. Will her new attempt to stay in the spotlight pan out? Time will tell, but without Ali, Jess is just a middle-aged woman gallumping around like a desperado on a kids app.
🤣🤣 so true 👏👏 and the job she wants. Cannot see her being taken seriously when she’s playing so much of a nerdy, look at me I’m a 🤡 act on her social media platforms Lol

Anyone see Alis live earlier? She went off on a guy calling him a tattler, he denied it but hands up if it was you 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What is it with those two? They can’t resist social media even though they say it’s done them such harm. Jess has come back because she missed the “laughs” and “interaction” (what laughs?) and what’s Ali’s excuse?

Reactions: 3
What is it with those two? They can’t resist social media even though they say it’s done them such harm. Jess has come back because she missed the “laughs” and “interaction” (what laughs?) and what’s Ali’s excuse?
She’s back on SM because she’s jealous that Jess is getting attention and she isn’t.

Reactions: 4
Christ if that’s the real reason I feel sorry for her. Imagine living your life being jealous of the kind of attention that clown gets! Strange folk!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.