Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I read/heard them say that this surgery was already saved up for. The money they raised was for other surgery.

Yeah I'm sure I remember her saying it was paid for on credit cards. The money she raised is definitely only for the main surgery next year. Still, it's all a bloody joke..

Reactions: 3
Yeah I'm sure I remember her saying it was paid for on credit cards. The money she raised is definitely only for the main surgery next year. Still, it's all a bloody joke..
Has Ali not had the full gender operation yet??? I was always under the assumption that she’d been nipped and tucked already 🙄

What I don't get is how Jess has managed to buy a house. Where has her deposit come from? I suspect the properties aren't a totally bought/sold as yet. Semantics I know but it's something that irrationally irks me.
And if Jess is referring to here when she talks about people pissing on their chips well simple, don't come on here. And like has been mentioned not a word of thanks to those people who donated money to Ali. Wait for it though. Bet 1 of them will say something about that in the next few days.

Reactions: 2
Oh well that’s ok then!! They can save for augmentation, new cars, house moves and various other things but can’t save for other surgery? Surely you’d make provision for that if you’re transitioning, especially when you’ve obviously had a decent salary to provide for that yourself? These two make me a tiny bit annoyed - especially as they won’t take criticism and prefer to view it as “hate”. Even now Jess is posting about people “pissing on their parade” and thinking they’re “the worst thing since sliced bread”, whatever that means! They just can’t accept that they chose to play this game and take the rewards, not everyone is going to love you or be supportive! People have the right to criticise how they’ve gone about things. Plus Jess’ videos are just downright cringe and embarrassing. So there!!
I hope your anger in this is aimed at them.

Anyone else a bit suspicious that they announce the divorce, Ali's new job and boob job all on the same day? Tenner says the job Ali's got is another one she invented... or better yet, one that they've offered her but for some unforeseen reason in a few weeks time, have to change their minds through no fault of Ali 🤔 Cynic? Me?😇

Reactions: 7
Their both actually so boring now 1 just goofing around as usual what’s new there! and the other 1 still being so annoying and doing the usual jumping on jess’s live to gain some attention ridiculous behaviour from 2 grown arse adult women REALLY get a grip you 2 and start acting your age especially when you both have your kids to think about haven’t you put them through enough, such an embarrassment as parents I feel for them 3 I really do 🙈🙈 you’ve had your 5 minutes of fame on your social media sites time to give it a rest as it’s going to have a long term effect on your family and I’m sure all respect will go out the window for you both as mums…put your family first for once and stop being so pathetically selfish 👍
If my grown arse mum (or dad) had the social media presence that they do, I think I’d struggle to sleep at night. There’s no way those children aren’t embarrassed of them. I’d also absolutely hate that anyone was talking about my parents on a gossip forum mocking and trashing them😂 I’d have to beg my parents to take themselves off tiktok to save my sanity. I’m even getting second, third and fourth hand embarrassment from them on the kids’ behalf. Those poor kids lol.

Reactions: 7
I went to bed last night after that show they put on thinking:

House sold… check
New boobies… check
Jess new house… check
Ali got a new job… check
Ali got a new man… check

Wow they really need to put the lottery on this weekend! Before you know it they will be millionaires!

I do however feel sorry for her daughter! Having her life turned around at such a stressful time for her and it being plastered all over Instagram like that.

Reactions: 5
She's gonna be paranoid for the rest of her life 🙂 Please lord please let one of her new colleagues be a cheeky Tattler 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So many questions with these two. Where did the deposit for Jess’ new house suddenly appear from? Who paid for her son’s car? Why did Ali save for a new rack and not for downstairs remodelling? How did the new job offer magically appear? Of course none of this is actually our business, but since they made it our business by making it public, I thought it would be fun to moot those questions! Also, the fact they pleaded “poverty” and held out the virtual begging bowl makes me wonder where their money tree is planted 😂

Reactions: 6
So many questions with these two. Where did the deposit for Jess’ new house suddenly appear from? Who paid for her son’s car? Why did Ali save for a new rack and not for downstairs remodelling? How did the new job offer magically appear? Of course none of this is actually our business, but since they made it our business by making it public, I thought it would be fun to moot those questions! Also, the fact they pleaded “poverty” and held out the virtual begging bowl makes me wonder where their money tree is planted 😂
I know. I mentioned the deposit earlier. As for the car I guess Ronnie has been working.

The car was paid off with his trustfund I think it's called? Or some savings he was eligible for when he hit 18. The insurance too. As for the rest, I've no Idea!

The car was paid off with his trustfund I think it's called? Or some savings he was eligible for when he hit 18. The insurance too. As for the rest, I've no Idea!
Isn’t it absolutely crazy that we know this stuff about strangers! I’d never breach the confidentiality of myself or my family the way they both have. Then they wonder why people criticise them?

Reactions: 9
Isn’t it absolutely crazy that we know this stuff about strangers! I’d never breach the confidentiality of myself or my family the way they both have. Then they wonder why people criticise them?
They have been so open, its mental. No wonder it has backfired on them!

Did Jess also say that Ali applied for this job back in January and has just been offered an interview?! 🤨 very odd
If this was the Civil Service it would be about right 🤣

I've known a few pilots take on other roles over the past couple of years due to the pandemic. Don't know if this massive wait from January maybe ties in with less people travelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does it matter

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does it matter
Well does any of this matter? Does the fact you think it doesn’t matter matter? If so, whats the point of this site? If it all doesn’t matter we wouldn’t contribute! In the meantime, I’m allowed to moot questions, even if it matters not!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.