Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali kept shouting it on Jess' live! 🤣🤣🤣 Jess couldn't get off quick enough lol x

Also at the end Jess was saying she was working at Christmas and would come home to Maddie and Ian err err Ali! Who the shite is Ian? I know that's not Ali's dead name so has she got a fancy piece?

Well that's not very festive. hole 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If this doesn't scream how much of a child Ali really is I don't know what does! Your mean to be a 'professional person' and your trying really hard to get back in the air and you behave like like that! Grow the duck up and move on, I hope one of your colleagues isn't 'an hole' from tattle.

Seriously though you need to take a long hard look in the mirror, your meant to be a lady and you behaving like a petulant child, quite frankly I'd be embarrassed to be anyone associated with you, honestly your a disgrace!

If this doesn't scream how much of a child Ali really is I don't know what does! Your mean to be a 'professional person' and your trying really hard to get back in the air and you behave like like that! Grow the duck up and move on, I hope one of your colleagues isn't 'an hole' from tattle.

Seriously though you need to take a long hard look in the mirror, your meant to be a lady and you behaving like a petulant child, quite frankly I'd be embarrassed to be anyone associated with you, honestly your a disgrace!
You keep telling people to stop going for you on here when all you do is give the ammunition to do it, practice what you preach and if you don't like it scroll on, there is no difference between someone calling you name and you screaming your arseholes, end of the day dont give out what you can't take back!

Reactions: 8
Great tactic from Jess. Playing the social media game impeccably. Do a video addressing the “keyboard warriors” who got “under her skin”, acknowledge they have a right to criticise and pull on the heartstrings with her down to earth sincerity! Wonderful performance!! She even pointed out that it’s about her now, not about educating people about her and Ali - a direct nod to things she’s read on here, even though it’s supposedly blocked. I almost believed it all myself!!

She’s an expert player of the game - tell the world you do crap content/dances/gormless grins and you can get away with it all whilst ensuring your followers think you “make their day”! I salute you Jess! Get hustling again, your sideline is safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought this yesterday when she reappeared.
The timing after Ali’s insta meltdown about tattle was impeccable.

‘look I’m the normal one. Love me again’

Reactions: 7
Ali sitting on live slagging off Jess' parenting.
"I'd never undermine the other parent however Jess has a habit of doing just that"

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He had a black box delivered for his car two days ago and he hasn’t put it in and is driving around with out it in, which could make his insurance void if was 2 have a accident why he’s out

So in this instance I think Ali is spot on as it is dangerous and stupid doing that.

Reactions: 1
He had a black box delivered for his car two days ago and he hasn’t put it in and is driving around with out it in, which could make his insurance void if was 2 have a accident why he’s out

So in this instance I think Ali is spot on as it is dangerous and stupid doing that.
Ah yeah, that’s a bit silly! Fair enough, I would be annoyed with that

Reactions: 1
Also he got a 2.2 litre VXR for his first car and it was the first car him and Jess looked at and purchased, so Ali was saying that should have looked at other cars and cheaper ones, again valid point from her.

Reactions: 2
It makes me sad that Jess’s video literally says She is blocking the bad stuff then goes on to address stuff that’s been said on here. It’s like she’s trying to justify herself. I know we come on here and have a laugh/state our opinion etc but I don’t think any of us expects her to answer to it do we? In essence tattle isn’t here to make these people change, it’s here for us to witch and moan and comment away from their profiles. It’s sad that she’s responding to it, she should just crack on. Lots of people do like her after all!

Maybe, but there wasn't a need to bring it up, or mention Jess. Separate accounts Separate life's.
And she didn't half go on about the difference in parenting styles, made it sound like she was the perfect parent and her way is the right way.

Reactions: 6
Maybe, but there wasn't a need to bring it up, or mention Jess. Separate accounts Separate life's.
And she didn't half go on about the difference in parenting styles, made it sound like she was the perfect parent and her way is the right way.
I’ve noticed that Jess now dodges any questions about Ali. Maybe Ali should avoid talking about Jess seeing as Jess is insistent they are going their separate ways. Ali’s Gob is too big. Also, who arranges interviews the week your going to get new breasts. She’s gonna have to recover after the surgery. I though Ali looked a mess today. She’s letting herself go

Reactions: 4
if my partner or ex partner was criticising my parenting to complete strangers on the internet I would not be happy. I imagine Jess is getting tired of only ever being asked about Ali. I cant blame her for avoiding any questions.

Reactions: 3
If Jess is getting tired of getting asked about Ali she should remember why she came online initially - to educate us all about their journey. It’ll take a while for people to forget that, even if they’ve changed the goal posts now.

As for criticising parenting to strangers, maybe they should have never talked about their children to strangers in the first place? I understand that Jess might not be happy, but they both opened up Pandora’s box so I don’t think either of them can get on their moral high ground. Ali seemed like she was being pretty sensible about Jess’ big soft lad. Jess seems like she just needs to have everyone love her and maybe that isn’t always the best way to parent- who knows?

If Jess is getting tired of getting asked about Ali she should remember why she came online initially - to educate us all about their journey. It’ll take a while for people to forget that, even if they’ve changed the goal posts now.

As for criticising parenting to strangers, maybe they should have never talked about their children to strangers in the first place? I understand that Jess might not be happy, but they both opened up Pandora’s box so I don’t think either of them can get on their moral high ground. Ali seemed like she was being pretty sensible about Jess’ big soft lad. Jess seems like she just needs to have everyone love her and maybe that isn’t always the best way to parent- who knows?
That is true as well!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.