Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This and look at the bum lickers come licking šŸ˜‚
This is really not what Airlines are looking for in a pilot. Why canā€™t she see she is jeopardising her whole career? The one she has harped on she lives for. Sheā€™s unstable. Unemployable IMO.

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s just the sort of trans woman who jumps down peopleā€™s throats and accuses them of transphobia when they offer any form of criticism or disagreement. In reality, she attracts criticism and disagreement because she is an entitled, unpleasant individual with a massive axe to grind served with a side order of passive aggression - and thatā€™s got nothing, zero, zilch and nada to do with her trans status. Itā€™s to do with the PERSON she is. Slagging off past/potentially future employers and over sharing online are going to give this lady a much diminished chance of getting back in the cockpit. She needs to get her act together because all of the false platitudes and fake words of support from a bunch of strangers online isnā€™t going to help pay her bills or give her the satisfaction of being in the career she says she loves.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s just the sort of trans woman who jumps down peopleā€™s throats and accuses them of transphobia when they offer any form of criticism or disagreement. In reality, she attracts criticism and disagreement because she is an entitled, unpleasant individual with a massive axe to grind served with a side order of passive aggression - and thatā€™s got nothing, zero, zilch and nada to do with her trans status. Itā€™s to do with the PERSON she is. Slagging off past/potentially future employers and over sharing online are going to give this lady a much diminished chance of getting back in the cockpit. She needs to get her act together because all of the false platitudes and fake words of support from a bunch of strangers online isnā€™t going to help pay her bills or give her the satisfaction of being in the career she says she loves.
Exactly - she reminds me very much of India Willloughby on celeb big brother if anyone remembers that season lol. India was vile and just miserable but anyone who has an issue with her as a person is transphobic apparently

Reactions: 5
Exactly - she reminds me very much of India Willloughby on celeb big brother if anyone remembers that season lol. India was vile and just miserable but anyone who has an issue with her as a person is transphobic apparently
I remember that season - The Year of the Woman. It was actually really interesting how trans issues were discussed on that season. Youā€™re so right about the Ali/ India Willoughby comparison - both had been pretty entitled males pre-transition and they both are very defensive trans women with very brittle shells and a massive line in passive aggression.

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s going to Chesterfield today to get her new knockers. Hope that puts a smile on her miserable face!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Boob day for Ali and not a single thanks given from Jess on tiktok to the many people who made it possible after Jess pleaded for donations.
A passing reference to dropping Ali off for a medical procedure and that was it.
I really liked Jess and didn't think she deserved the level of hate she got but that's annoyed me today for sure.

Can you imagine giving your own cash to a stranger online only for one of them to disappear and the other to ignore the generosity. šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 5
Looks like Ali has the job and is stating in Februaryā€¦
They are officially divorced and Jess has bought a new house already and there old house has been sold.
Maybe now they are going separate ways and both start new jobs they might grow up and act their ages? Oh wait šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
So I've just seen, Ali has been offered her new job!
The house is sold, they are officially divorced, Jess has bought a new house already, Ali apparently didn't know what she was going to do ( even thought when asked on live the other day if she had a house sorted she snapped and said YES ALL SORTED)

Reactions: 2
So I've just seen, Ali has been offered her new job!
The house is sold, they are officially divorced, Jess has bought a new house already, Ali apparently didn't know what she was going to do ( even thought when asked on live the other day if she had a house sorted she snapped and said YES ALL SORTED)
Just posted similar šŸ˜‚

That must be the quickest divorce and house sale in history!

Letā€™s hope Aliā€™s tits are Bobby-dazzlers or itā€™ll be our fault!!

• Haha
There's a difference between accepting an offer and exchanging contracts.

Wow that's a lot of progress for them in a short space of time! I'm sure Ali will be showing off her bangers on Insta and forgetting the muppets that paid for them šŸ™„

I can't stick Ali but I'm sure it's a very happy day for her, a step forward in her transition and becoming the woman she has always dreamed of. Good luck to her in that aspect of her life, it just a pity they can't transplant her a new personality šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
That was a super fast divorce.
I was thinking the same but thereā€™s not much to contest with Ali changing gender. I mean itā€™s not as if they can ask if she will change her mind. I suspect the divorce was started right at the start of the journey

Reactions: 2
Wow that's a lot of progress for them in a short space of time! I'm sure Ali will be showing off her bangers on Insta and forgetting the muppets that paid for them šŸ™„

I can't stick Ali but I'm sure it's a very happy day for her, a step forward in her transition and becoming the woman she has always dreamed of. Good luck to her in that aspect of her life, it just a pity they can't transplant her a new personality šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Itā€™s an amazing progress in a short space of time. It was 5 minutes ago that they started talking about divorce and now itā€™s done and dusted. If I was cynical (Who? Me?), Iā€™d say divorce proceedings must have started well before the narrative they peddled to their gullible fan base. As for Jessā€™ take on Aliā€™s op today, how weird she never mentioned or thanked the punters who paid good dollar for her to walk on a treadmill and thus pay for her exā€™s new bazonkas. More stunning play from the queens of the social media game!

Reactions: 7
Itā€™s an amazing progress in a short space of time. It was 5 minutes ago that they started talking about divorce and now itā€™s done and dusted. If I was cynical (Who? Me?), Iā€™d say divorce proceedings must have started well before the narrative they peddled to their gullible fan base. As for Jessā€™ take on Aliā€™s op today, how weird she never mentioned or thanked the punters who paid good dollar for her to walk on a treadmill and thus pay for her exā€™s new bazonkas. More stunning play from the queens of the social media game!
I think I read/heard them say that this surgery was already saved up for. The money they raised was for other surgery.

I think I read/heard them say that this surgery was already saved up for. The money they raised was for other surgery.
Oh well thatā€™s ok then!! They can save for augmentation, new cars, house moves and various other things but canā€™t save for other surgery? Surely youā€™d make provision for that if youā€™re transitioning, especially when youā€™ve obviously had a decent salary to provide for that yourself? These two make me a tiny bit annoyed - especially as they wonā€™t take criticism and prefer to view it as ā€œhateā€. Even now Jess is posting about people ā€œpissing on their paradeā€ and thinking theyā€™re ā€œthe worst thing since sliced breadā€, whatever that means! They just canā€™t accept that they chose to play this game and take the rewards, not everyone is going to love you or be supportive! People have the right to criticise how theyā€™ve gone about things. Plus Jessā€™ videos are just downright cringe and embarrassing. So there!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.