Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is so sad. Even if Ali and Jess don’t want to talk surely Maddie should be allowed to still see Jess if that was her mum was 10 years
I get the feeling it’s Ali not allowing Maddie to see Jess maybe she’s worried Maddie may want to live with her.

Reactions: 5
You just don't know what goes on. They share what they want to share. Wallace's lads must miss Maddie as well, but maybe there's an agreement in place that Wallace isn't allowed to discuss Maddie. Tbf if my ex step-mum was as irritating and attention seeking as her I'd be well out of it. Bare in mind as well Wallace has very little spare time what with her 14hr shifts, 12 holidays a year, her dating journey, her tiktok shite and being a single parent that I doubt she has time to see Maddie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Forgive me the naivety of this post, so she likes men, so when Ali was male, did she like men? As she was married to Jess? I'm confused

Reactions: 3
Forgive me the naivety of this post, so she likes men, so when Ali was male, did she like men? As she was married to Jess? I'm confused
Exactly this! I don’t understand how she suddenly became attracted to men just because she transitioned. My theory, for what it’s worth, is that Ali has become obsessed with her feminine image. She seems to be totally wrapped up in the idea of being “pretty” and “girly” and I think that having male attention serves to boost her desire to be accepted as a woman.

Reactions: 13
Exactly this! I don’t understand how she suddenly became attracted to men just because she transitioned. My theory, for what it’s worth, is that Ali has become obsessed with her feminine image. She seems to be totally wrapped up in the idea of being “pretty” and “girly” and I think that having male attention serves to boost her desire to be accepted as a woman.
Oh 100%!

Reactions: 4
It's quite manipulative then isn't it? To me she looks like a man still, so some men would date a woman who has been a man then??

Reactions: 2
It's quite manipulative then isn't it? To me she looks like a man still, so some men would date a woman who has been a man then??
It’s a tough one isn’t it? It makes you wonder what the motive is behind the guys who are dating her. I seem to remember back in the mists of time, Ali denying that she was or ever would be interested in men. This was when she was still married to Jess. It seems strange that she suddenly changed her whole sexual preference when she transitioned and it makes me think that she was always attracted to men and that this is an ego boost to prove that she’s this attractive woman. Some people said that her hormone therapy might have had something to do with it, but I don’t think that’s an actual thing. I only feel comfortable speculating on what is a really personal thing because Ali (and indeed Jess) have shared every single iota of their bloody lives and it is a really interesting aspect of the whole Ali saga. Also, despite all of the money she’s throwing at feminising her appearance, she is still very masculine looking. I get the feeling she will never be happy with how she looks and her obsession with it comes across as deeply unattractive and self-centred.

Reactions: 12
I’m surprised with the amount of money Ali has spent on her transition she hasn’t spent any money on sorting out those messed up teeth of hers.

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised with the amount of money Ali has spent on her transition she hasn’t spent any money on sorting out those messed up teeth of hers.
Omg, so right! I thought I’d take a look at her IG to make sure my comments about her being obsessed with her looks were correct. Bloody hell, if she was chocolate she’d eat herself! I can’t believe someone who loves themself so much could overlook those teeth. Also, how can you qualify as a pilot and yet come across as so thick? She wrote “ Is it really two weeks since we was on holiday?”. Maybe English grammar isn’t a huge part of flying a plane, but couldn’t she get tense right? It’s one of my pet hates so apologies for being so picky!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still can’t get over her going for that interview/assessment with DHL & tagging them in her instagram posts 🫣 who even does that?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ali has got a new job with Jet2, says she won't disclose why she has changed companies but when she was holiday she said she was seeing a lawyer when she returned home and going on the sick because of virgins treatment of her, so she's already said..

Doesn't know where she will be based yet but says it could mean relocating again, I feel for her daughter being moved around so much.

Ali has got a new job with Jet2, says she won't disclose why she has changed companies but when she was holiday she said she was seeing a lawyer when she returned home and going on the sick because of virgins treatment of her, so she's already said..

Doesn't know where she will be based yet but says it could mean relocating again, I feel for her daughter being moved around so much.
No wonder she looks so miserable

Ooft. Needs to come off their adverts then😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.