Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, just seen one of the South African travel vlogs Jess is ‘treating’ us to! She should really stick to flogging tat to her besties! She showed us the highlights of Pretoria ( which she, of course, pronounced wrong), including the prison where “Nelson Mandela stayed” - it’s not a bleedin’ hotel love, he couldn’t check out! She also showed her grasp of human rights by telling us how many men used to be hanged there daily, informing us that “ plenty of people want to fetch it back but it’s not allowed nowadays apparently”, wow thanks for that bit of info!
I absolutely cringed 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
Omg, just seen one of the South African travel vlogs Jess is ‘treating’ us to! She should really stick to flogging tat to her besties! She showed us the highlights of Pretoria ( which she, of course, pronounced wrong), including the prison where “Nelson Mandela stayed” - it’s not a bleedin’ hotel love, he couldn’t check out! She also showed her grasp of human rights by telling us how many men used to be hanged there daily, informing us that “ plenty of people want to fetch it back but it’s not allowed nowadays apparently”, wow thanks for that bit of info!
bleeping hell she is fick.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone catching Ali on tiktok live the past couple days?
Last night she talked about her sex life, today its whinging about work.
I really didn't need to hear how she likes the slow gentle sensual sex.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I bet Jess is enjoying hearing about Ali’s slow, gentle and sensual sex life with a man🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I had to stop following her as she's either too whingey or to much information

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If Ali was made of chocolate, she’d eat herself. Good god, she loves herself waaaaaay too much, always fishing for compliments and posting the cleavage pics. Put them away love, you might have bought them but save them for the slow, gentle and sensual lovers you claim to have lining up - form an orderly queue fellas 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I wonder if it was ‘slow gentle sensual sex’ pre op!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Ali has been on reading tattle going by her latest insta post 🤭
I know! I love the montage of photos! Gosh, it’s so tiring being a sad muppet and a buffoon - I’ll have to get a life. Hmmmm, what life should I get? Maybe one where I share my intimate life online, live for the compliments of strangers and scour forums to see if anything negative is being written about me…

What people like Ali don’t understand is we’re ALLOWED to have opinions on people who make their lives public online and we’re ALLOWED to share those opinions! Just because people have negative opinions, doesn’t make them sad or in need of a “life”! Ali has a life as a pilot and then enjoys posting her life online, we have interesting lives and careers and then enjoy commenting on the ridiculous things we see online - what’s the difference?!

Reactions: 12
Does she actually work anymore? Thought she was leaving Virgin. Every time I catch one of her lives she never mentions it unless I’ve missed it?

Reactions: 3
Commenting on a recent previous conversation on this thread. I’m also confused as to how Ali is now sexually attracted to / dates men when she was with/married to Jess for 10 years & Maddies mum for however long.. she also advised and other creators advised that gender & sexuality are two completely different ends of the scale. So fair enough if she always felt she was a woman and I am happy she’s living her authentic self but surely she was always into men too?
I was thinking the same thing. Now Ali is into men and loves talking about ‘boyfriends’ after being dumped by Jess. However, if sexuality and gender aren’t the same, surely think Ali would still be dating women instead of men. I believe that Ali was probably always into men and feels open enough to date men after identifying as a woman. But it still seems a bit contradictory and I can’t imagine the confusion Ali’s ex wives/baby mother are going through.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The sheer desperation for a man is embarrassing. Since when was she into men anyway?! And I’m sorry but if she thinks she looks good she doesn’t. Wasn’t good looking before transition and isn’t now 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also does she not stop and think the the reasons why she can’t seem to find a relationship? It’s all her, she’s a vile person

Reactions: 7
My dear old granny used to say “you get the face you deserve”, and this comment springs to mind when looking at Ali. There’s a real bitter, nasty, jealous vibe that comes from her and it makes her very unattractive. I always get the impression she’s role-playing a certain sort of woman and, unfortunately, the sort of woman she’s chosen is a cast-iron witch!

On the question of gender/sexuality, that’s always confused me massively too.Either she was always attracted to men but tried to conform by marrying women pre-transition, or she’s tweaked her sexuality post-transition so that she gets the ultimate accessory she feels she needs to confirm she’s a woman - a man. If it is the latter, then that’s a really strange path to follow, especially for someone who suffered from gender dysphoria. If she didn’t come over as so desperate for a man, I’d be kinder in my judgement! I expect there’ll be some kind of bitchy snapback from Ali saying we’re wrong, but hey, we’re entitled to our opinions, just as she is…🙄

I was thinking the same thing. Now Ali is into men and loves talking about ‘boyfriends’ after being dumped by Jess. However, if sexuality and gender aren’t the same, surely think Ali would still be dating women instead of men. I believe that Ali was probably always into men and feels open enough to date men after identifying as a woman. But it still seems a bit contradictory and I can’t imagine the confusion Ali’s ex wives/baby mother are going through.
Maddies mum died. I do feel really sorry for Jess as she said she genuinely thought she’d be with Ali forever and the way she told her hit her like a ton of bricks and turned her world upside down 😢

Reactions: 3
was she on tiktok before she transitioned ? intrigued to see her as a male!

Reactions: 2
was she on tiktok before she transitioned ? intrigued to see her as a male!
No, she was already living as a woman (pre-op) and living with her (now ex) wife when they started making tiktok videos at the start of lockdown. Their content was all about how Ali had come out as trans to her wife after 10 years together and all about the implications of that. They were adamant that they would stay married and shared every aspect of their life. Ali was very vocal about the fact she would never be attracted to men, yada yada…which is what makes this ‘new’interest in men so intriguing! There’s loads more to this story, including begging for money for operations etc - it’s quite the saga!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.