Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali has got a new job with Jet2, says she won't disclose why she has changed companies but when she was holiday she said she was seeing a lawyer when she returned home and going on the sick because of virgins treatment of her, so she's already said..

Doesn't know where she will be based yet but says it could mean relocating again, I feel for her daughter being moved around so much.
Their treatment of her?!
All she done on tiktok when unemployed was moan about how terrible Virgin had treated her when she lost her job with them more or less called them homophobic. Then went running back to them when they offered her the job back so couldn't have treated her that badly if she went back to them.
It's her attitude that's the problem.

Reactions: 8
Commenting on a recent previous conversation on this thread. I’m also confused as to how Ali is now sexually attracted to / dates men when she was with/married to Jess for 10 years & Maddies mum for however long.. she also advised and other creators advised that gender & sexuality are two completely different ends of the scale. So fair enough if she always felt she was a woman and I am happy she’s living her authentic self but surely she was always into men too?

Reactions: 9
Their treatment of her?!
All she done on tiktok when unemployed was moan about how terrible Virgin had treated her when she lost her job with them more or less called them homophobic. Then went running back to them when they offered her the job back so couldn't have treated her that badly if she went back to them.
It's her attitude that's the problem.
i can’t imagine that she creates a nice atmosphere for those she flies with either due to her attitude.

Reactions: 5
On her latest live someone has asked her if she’s told virgin she’s got another job, she’s said no, but they’ll probably know due to her lives. I think this is so unprofessional. Plus she’s checked out of the job at Virgin now, mentally, I think they should ground her from flying with them on her notice period. I just think her attitude is really worrying towards the company and her colleagues.

On her latest live someone has asked her if she’s told virgin she’s got another job, she’s said no, but they’ll probably know due to her lives. I think this is so unprofessional. Plus she’s checked out of the job at Virgin now, mentally, I think they should ground her from flying with them on her notice period. I just think her attitude is really worrying towards the company and her colleagues.
Definitely a red flag, I don't like flying anyway, but reading this about a pilot is very worrying. All she seems interested in is the money anyway.

Reactions: 7
I would've thought Virgin were one of the better airlines to work for rather than bloody Jet2

I know it’s slightly different but I told my boss I had out her down for a reference on a job application 😅 I didn’t want them to contact her out the blue and her be like WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Obviously gender and sexuality are 2 entirely different things. Ali could be bi sexual, or pan sexual. I personally don't give a tit who she fancies, it's the fact she's a massive twatbag that bothers me.

Reactions: 6
It’s a tough one isn’t it? It makes you wonder what the motive is behind the guys who are dating her. I seem to remember back in the mists of time, Ali denying that she was or ever would be interested in men. This was when she was still married to Jess. It seems strange that she suddenly changed her whole sexual preference when she transitioned and it makes me think that she was always attracted to men and that this is an ego boost to prove that she’s this attractive woman. Some people said that her hormone therapy might have had something to do with it, but I don’t think that’s an actual thing. I only feel comfortable speculating on what is a really personal thing because Ali (and indeed Jess) have shared every single iota of their bloody lives and it is a really interesting aspect of the whole Ali saga. Also, despite all of the money she’s throwing at feminising her appearance, she is still very masculine looking. I get the feeling she will never be happy with how she looks and her obsession with it comes across as deeply unattractive and self-centred.
Yeah I remember this she said she was attracted to woman not men. So why has she suddenly changed.

See when she posts pics of her wee girl she looks so sad and withdrawn. I know she's a teenager but she has went thru so much in her wee life already. Wonder if she gets counselling? Just to talk about how she feels. Ali is all about me me me would be good if she actually looked at her daughter and realised how sad she looks

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yeah I’m sure the HR at virgin are glued to your lives, Ali. She’s probably sour she never made the advert 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just me that thinks she may not even leave? She’s had offers in the past then bottled it to stay at Virgin

She just comes across as someone who’s unstable 🤔 very very self orientated. Doesn’t seem to think of anyone but herself. I put all my children first but she’s completely blind to the fact her daughter looks miserable

She just comes across as someone who’s unstable 🤔 very very self orientated. Doesn’t seem to think of anyone but herself. I put all my children first but she’s completely blind to the fact her daughter looks miserable
Her daughter may not be comfortable being put all over instagram with the person she used to call dad. It’s a very hard adjustment for kids and just because Ali thinks it’s fine, doesn’t mean that Maddie does.

• Heart
Her daughter may not be comfortable being put all over instagram with the person she used to call dad. It’s a very hard adjustment for kids and just because Ali thinks it’s fine, doesn’t mean that Maddie does.
So right. I think Ali’s mantra is me, me, oh and me. Even her whole transition while married and her behaviour with Jess screamed self-entitlement and narcissism. It was always all about her and to hell with everyone else, or that was the impression I got from their interactions on the internet, and let’s be honest, the pair of them shared EVERY DAMN THING. Even her rushed change of sexuality (despite everything she’d lectured us all about), seemed massively disrespectful to her ex wife who, like her or loathe her, had been a massive support even though she must have been totally sideswiped by Ali’s decision. The ink on the divorce papers was barely dry before she was fluttering her lashes at any man who’d date her and validate her as a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The dating journey obviously wasn't Wallace's thing, probably not enough engagement from her beasties, sorry besties, so it looks like she's moved over to exploiting her son's move to uni. OMG you are a fantastic mum despite the fact she fucked off to London the weekend he moved (I think).Emergency call all set up I reckon. She's such an unbearable twit.

Reactions: 6
Jesus. Frigging Wallace can't even go on holiday without having to vlog it and sell her shite whilst she's away. Who buys this tit off her. And don't get me started on her separate shop selling sentimental mugs.....massive produced Halloween tat. She is an absolute weapon.

• Haha
whats her instagram? i used to watch her on tik tok and wondered why things have been quiet with her on there

Reactions: 1
Omg, just seen one of the South African travel vlogs Jess is ‘treating’ us to! She should really stick to flogging tat to her besties! She showed us the highlights of Pretoria ( which she, of course, pronounced wrong), including the prison where “Nelson Mandela stayed” - it’s not a bleedin’ hotel love, he couldn’t check out! She also showed her grasp of human rights by telling us how many men used to be hanged there daily, informing us that “ plenty of people want to fetch it back but it’s not allowed nowadays apparently”, wow thanks for that bit of info!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.