Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Ali’s live often on my live (why is she always sat in her greenhouse?) she is very VERY unlikeable and she may be a woman now but my god she is an ugly woman.

Reactions: 10
She's a bleep not because she's trans or a former male, she's a bleep because she's a bleep lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WTF Jess you're on holiday in Cancun Mexico and you're still moaning,she needs to appreciate she's lucky enough to enjoy a family holiday .
Those dresses are wasted on her,she should stick to the shorts and Tshirts

Reactions: 2
I must be blocked as when I search for her I can’t find her. No idea why I’m blocked as I’ve never interacted with her on tik tok ever.

Reactions: 4
She was on live this morning talking about Manchester pride. She was in uniform, got the impression she might have been on their float on the parade but I only listened for a min or two
I saw her on live the night before and someone asked her if she was going on the TikTok float. She said and I quote”wouldn’t go anywhere near that float - I’m not slumming it”
😳 the same people cheering the TT float on are the ones who donated good hard earned cash for your operation 🤷‍♀️
Self entitled, snobby prick

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I saw her on live the night before and someone asked her if she was going on the TikTok float. She said and I quote”wouldn’t go anywhere near that float - I’m not slumming it”
😳 the same people cheering the TT float on are the ones who donated good hard earned cash for your operation 🤷‍♀️
Self entitled, snobby prick
She really is incredibly arrogant and yes entitled!

Reactions: 6
Is anyone watching their live this evening? It’s SO awkward. Jess is discussing who Ali is dating or whether they are male or female and Ali just walked off screen. Seems like Jess still isn’t over how this has all played out!

Reactions: 3
Is anyone watching their live this evening? It’s SO awkward. Jess is discussing who Ali is dating or whether they are male or female and Ali just walked off screen. Seems like Jess still isn’t over how this has all played out!
I missed that part but Jess looked well angry at the end and just ended the live so abruptly , what happened?

I missed that part but Jess looked well angry at the end and just ended the live so abruptly , what happened?
They were both answering questions and seemed to be fine until someone asked if Alison liked men now to which Jess started saying oh I don’t know what Ali likes anymore could be men, could be women. Then when Ali moved onto another question Jess brought it up again and insinuated that Ali could have a man or a woman in every city/state that she travels to.
Ali then asked if she was trying to make her out to be a tart and it got a bit awkward. Jess was laughing as she said it but was defo a cause of tension!

They were both answering questions and seemed to be fine until someone asked if Alison liked men now to which Jess started saying oh I don’t know what Ali likes anymore could be men, could be women. Then when Ali moved onto another question Jess brought it up again and insinuated that Ali could have a man or a woman in every city/state that she travels to.
Ali then asked if she was trying to make her out to be a tart and it got a bit awkward. Jess was laughing as she said it but was defo a cause of tension!
Another awkward moment was someone asking if Jess was gay, her then explaining that she isn’t and that they were together before Ali transitioned. The person who asked the question replied again and Jess replied something along the lines of ‘I’m sure Ali will be over the moon that you thought she was a woman, and not a transgender woman’. Just v awkward.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Wonder if she’s always been interested in men or that she thinks she must be with men now she’s transitioned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.