Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty new to Tik tok and didn't know the back history of Jess. When I joined tik tok she was moving house and some of her videos had an air of sadness.

It's only the last couple of days I've realised what's happened. Jings!!! Even when she's giving the updates, she looks sad. And yes at times she does seem a bit unhinged but no wonder!!!

And lastly, I didn't know tattle had a tik tok section - I only found it when I googled Jess and ali 😀😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jess tries so hard to be relatable it makes me cringe. Originally I thought poor Jess and she deserved better etc but seeing Alison and Jess separate Ali seems so much more genuine and chilled. Jess however just loves a moan and seems quite bitter etc

Reactions: 8
I saw Jess and Ali on live together the other day or week...time has no meaning to me anymore but I digress. I hadn't really followed Ali much but I was shocked to see how crap she talks to Jess. I heard something along the lines of "well if you listened to ME the first time you would've heard me saying" and I thought bloody hell, there's no need to talk to her like that. She just seems to have a tone with Jess and get the hump with her.

Reactions: 5
I saw Jess and Ali on live together the other day or week...time has no meaning to me anymore but I digress. I hadn't really followed Ali much but I was shocked to see how crap she talks to Jess. I heard something along the lines of "well if you listened to ME the first time you would've heard me saying" and I thought bloody hell, there's no need to talk to her like that. She just seems to have a tone with Jess and get the hump with her.
I think she’s still very bitter over the fact Jess didn’t stay with her when she transitioned. She seems to have always had a bit of self entitlement to her and feels everything should be on her terms. But now she’s seeing a man? So not sure whether she was always into men?

Reactions: 9
I’ll always be team Jess I think. I’ve never liked Ali, I think her attitude is horrific. Her life hasn’t changed much, I suppose you could say the transition is a big change but it’s what she wanted. She’s back to being a pilot and raking it in. Jess has had to start over again. I can understand why she’d be bitter.

Jess is annoying but I can tolerate it. I just cannot tolerate Ali at all. Think she’s very smug and it just winds me up 🤣

Reactions: 12
I’m a bit disgusted by something Ali said yesterday. She said she’s solo parenting her daughter. Considering her and Jess had been together since her daughter was nearly 2 & called Jess mum I think Jess should be ashamed of herself.
For months she said she’d live with her while Ali flies etc and they’d coparent and now Ali is the only one parenting her? I actually feel sorry for Maddie

Reactions: 2
I’m a bit disgusted by something Ali said yesterday. She said she’s solo parenting her daughter. Considering her and Jess had been together since her daughter was nearly 2 & called Jess mum I think Jess should be ashamed of herself.
For months she said she’d live with her while Ali flies etc and they’d coparent and now Ali is the only one parenting her? I actually feel sorry for Maddie
Is that Jess’s by choice? Maybe Ali made the decision thinking it’s in Maddie’s best interests who no’s anyones guess.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I think it’s easy for Ali to throw those comments around without context. Maybe she moved far away and her daughter doesn’t want to stay there/it’s easier at her grandparents or maybe Ali made that decision directly.

They seem to pop up together in Jess’ videos so I’d be shocked if they still see each other but she has banned Jess from seeing her daughter.

Honestly I don’t see where Jess would even find the time to look after Maddie? Her boys are at an age where she can work all hours, I don’t think she could do that with maddie just yet

I get the impression that Ali could have a selfish side to her!

So Alison has advised she’s had a boyfriend for the last 2 months?? I’m so confused. Because before she fully transitioned she said she wasn’t interested when men approached her and if Jess didn’t leave her she’d be with her. Has she always been bi then?

Sorry if been added.. Alison is live now, ipad in hand. Keeps showing screen maybe on purpose but she's reading tattle 😂

So Alison has advised she’s had a boyfriend for the last 2 months?? I’m so confused. Because before she fully transitioned she said she wasn’t interested when men approached her and if Jess didn’t leave her she’d be with her. Has she always been bi then?
I’ve heard sexual orientation can change after gender transition.

Reactions: 3
Maybe some bitterness still,Jess is in a new relationship,had the surgery, back to flying

Hadn’t seen Jess’ account in ages, saw it today and it’s now become one massive excuse to sell tat and do ads. Strangely, when she’s trying to get gullible people to buy over-priced crap, she doesn’t set my teeth on edge as much! When she’s concentrating on fleecing folk, she’s not dancing and sticking her two fingers up, so long may it continue! On another note, she genuinely seems happier now and that can’t be a bad thing.

Reactions: 6
Hadn’t seen Jess’ account in ages, saw it today and it’s now become one massive excuse to sell tat and do ads. Strangely, when she’s trying to get gullible people to buy over-priced crap, she doesn’t set my teeth on edge as much! When she’s concentrating on fleecing folk, she’s not dancing and sticking her two fingers up, so long may it continue! On another note, she genuinely seems happier now and that can’t be a bad thing.
She needs £££ for her trip to Mexico, those dresses she purchased don't suit her .
Sorry 😏

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.