Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess is live.

Ali (Hi Ali) is chirping up in the background about how the hats are made in Glasgow not a sweat shop.

She’s loitering to hear what’s going on. Control freak that she is!

Hi Ali,

Thanks for the shout out, the only tool my dear is you, a rather blunt tool at that!

Ali, to coin your phrase, ‘having the balls to say anything’ perhaps you ought to reveal yourself on here and have the balls to voice your opinions here

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She always does look on here and then makes sly digs on her lives, like the little child she is! She tells us to grow up; yet she’s the one that can’t help but mention us!

Funny isn’t it if you have an opinion on her live and she doesn’t like it she blocks as she doesn’t want to hear it. So why doesn’t she instead of acting like a spoilt child just not look at this site? It’s not difficult but just likes the attention and the drama! What a sad act she is.

Reactions: 7
I genuinely used to like Ali & followed her journey however the major red flags she’s been throwing off this last few months have turned me right off her.

Ali hasn't half changed, or shown her true colours, recently. When they started Tik Tok Jess was very much the driving force. Ali seemed bemused by it all and sometimes reluctant to join in with Jess. She was so much more likeable then. Now she's just an unlikeable angry person. I think Jess has made the right decision moving out & splitting up. All comes across as quite toxic nowadays

Reactions: 6
Ali hasn't half changed, or shown her true colours, recently. When they started Tik Tok Jess was very much the driving force. Ali seemed bemused by it all and sometimes reluctant to join in with Jess. She was so much more likeable then. Now she's just an unlikeable angry person. I think Jess has made the right decision moving out & splitting up. All comes across as quite toxic nowadays
I agree. It’s painful to watch someone be so bitter and angry. I get not much has gone well for her but that doesn’t mean you can’t be happy for your partners achievements

Reactions: 3
Ali on a live on instagram- you know she snapped at someone say yep house all sorted!!!! Another load of shite cause she's just said er housing wise I've found a lovely little flat but it's under offer so now I'm looking at a house in...... Just shows TOUCH a nerve she snaps and it's usually codswallop

Reactions: 5
Jess said the new job is down south so I would guess Crawley (Gatwick) or Middlesex (Heathrow) - both areas will require a lot of money to buy a house. I wouldn't be surprised if all Ali got was a 1 bed flat in either area based on how much their house sold for up north

Reactions: 4
Errr why has Jess just posted a TT wearing a mask? Does she think we can get it through the screen? 🙄
I assume Olive Oil is there so she's wearing a mask in order to protect her. The question on everyone's lips is....WHY DON'T YOU JUST STAY IN YOUR BLOODY BEDROOM YOU SILLY WOMAN AND WHY, IF YOU'RE NOT STAYING IN YOUR ROOM DO YOU INSIST ON POSTING A VIDEO?

They are a funny pair that's for sure 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Errr why has Jess just posted a TT wearing a mask? Does she think we can get it through the screen? 🙄
I assume Olive Oil is there so she's wearing a mask in order to protect her. The question on everyone's lips is....WHY DON'T YOU JUST STAY IN YOUR BLOODY BEDROOM YOU SILLY WOMAN AND WHY, IF YOU'RE NOT STAYING IN YOUR ROOM DO YOU INSIST ON POSTING A VIDEO?

They are a funny pair that's for sure 🤣🤣🤣

Who’s olive oil?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
@Chrisxo
Ali 🤣🤣🤣 I was inspired to nickname her that when I discovered she uses it as shampoo 😉😉
Lots of Love
Pantene 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Jess and Olive on live.

Olive doesn't want to talk about her surgery, you know the one the viewers paid for 🙄🙄😒

• Haha
  • Wow
Just saw Ali on live.
She said shes waiting to hear from her old airline about them taking her back, her plan is to go back to them (ditch the new job she was offered) and that means staying where she is as in the house because she'd be able to afford to buy Jess out and live there.
Someone asked about it already being sold, she said it is but contracts aren't signed so she can pull out of the sale if she wants and that's what she'll do if she gets the old job back.

I hope the buyers seen that and pull out before she does, leave her right in the tit then.

Just saw Ali on live.
She said shes waiting to hear from her old airline about them taking her back, her plan is to go back to them (ditch the new job she was offered) and that means staying where she is as in the house because she'd be able to afford to buy Jess out and live there.
Someone asked about it already being sold, she said it is but contracts aren't signed so she can pull out of the sale if she wants and that's what she'll do if she gets the old job back.

I hope the buyers seen that and pull out before she does, leave her right in the tit then.

Should she be saying that before she's started the new job?! I'd be keeping that to myself personally, surely the new place can refuse her the job if she's saying she wants to work elsewhere first, doesn't seem very committed.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know what her new job is but she obviously thinks it’s beneath her, virgin would be nuts to take her back after everything she’s said about them online 🤨

Just saw Ali on live.

Opening her mouth & letting her belly rumble again! Why can’t she just keep her mouth shut until everything is final. Her old employer would be mad to take her back after all the bad mouthing of them she has done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.