Jenshomejournal (previously Homeatplot12)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such an attention seeker! The sad reality is that when she had the crash, the first thing she thought about was how she could document this on her Instagram. Infuriates me.

Reactions: 2
She is such an attention seeker! The sad reality is that when she had the crash, the first thing she thought about was how she could document this on her Instagram. Infuriates me.
This 👏🏽 I thought the exact same. No matter how dire the circumstances she’s always fishing for content for her account 🙄 she’ll bleed this blinking car crash and her injury’s dry! I can’t even bring myself to watch the full stories, she’s done her hair and makeup so she’s obviously not THAT bad.

Reactions: 1
This 👏🏽 I thought the exact same. No matter how dire the circumstances she’s always fishing for content for her account 🙄 she’ll bleed this blinking car crash and her injury’s dry! I can’t even bring myself to watch the full stories, she’s done her hair and makeup so she’s obviously not THAT bad.
Of course she’s not that bad. She just loves the attention and thought of everyone running round after her. As sad as this is, the accident has done her a favour and keeps her account relevant and helps her engage with her following for an extra few weeks. She’s a narcissist - pure and simple.

Absolute begging for sympathy!
I worked with a girl who had an accident, severe whiplash, broken arm and ribs and she came to work 2 days later because she said she couldn't bare feeling sorry for herself sitting at home all day. She was set up nicely so she could do her job and had shorter shifts and just got on with it, absolute rock star, I'm not saying everyone has to carry on as normal but if you're choosing to rest then do that, there is no reason to milk it for likes.
The accident could have been much worse, she wasn't the only one and it wasn't a targeted attack it was just a basic car crash that many people experience, she needs to just get over herself and shut up.

Reactions: 3
Please tell me she is joking….

Jasmine (_ohabode) literally last week purchased a Discovery Sport and now look who has one 🤣🤣🤣

Oh my god, how much do you want to be her!!!

Please tell me she is joking….

Jasmine (_ohabode) literally last week purchased a Discovery Sport and now look who has one 🤣🤣🤣

Oh my god, how much do you want to be her!!!
Funny that within half an hour of me putting that she has an excuse…

I think someone looks at these posts 👀

It is strange to me that she has had to hire a car, wouldn't she get a courtesy car from insurance due to the fact her car was clearly a write off?

I’ve avoided her page because she just grates on me but wow. I’ve never seen anyone so self obsessed . Don’t forget to oike her new post, she forgot to state it was a new post. What a shame!

It is strange to me that she has had to hire a car, wouldn't she get a courtesy car from insurance due to the fact her car was clearly a write off?
I believe she has a workplace lease car (I’ve unfollowed her, but she was talking about when I did follow her). They don’t provide replacement cars if damaged through accident you have to go to a hire company (which they pay). I had a work place lease car and the dealership in the height of covid wouldn’t lend out their courtesy cars, it was arranged through the lease company for me to hire a car! I’ve unfollowed her for a while, I went to have a look at her profile but she’s stopped milking this accident.

I’ve avoided her page because she just grates on me but wow. I’ve never seen anyone so self obsessed . Don’t forget to oike her new post, she forgot to state it was a new post. What a shame!
This 👏🏽 She’s so desperate for likes, if any of her posts flop she’s on begging for people to go and like them to make it look better 🤦🏽‍♀️ That’s how sad her life is

Have you seen her latest reel? Wtf, she’s wearing a formal dress 🤦🏽‍♀️ One minute she’s going on about how easy she has to take things because of the car accident she hasn’t stopped going on about, the next minute she’s dressing up like she’s off to a wedding, she irritates the hell out of me with her fake ass smile, she’s so self obsessed 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

Have you seen her latest reel? Wtf, she’s wearing a formal dress 🤦🏽‍♀️ One minute she’s going on about how easy she has to take things because of the car accident she hasn’t stopped going on about, the next minute she’s dressing up like she’s off to a wedding, she irritates the hell out of me with her fake ass smile, she’s so self obsessed 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
Just watched it 🙈 what’s with the weird dress. No one irritates me the way she does. She’s mentioned twice in 24 hours how she has to take things slow or she’s in pain. Excuse me, first thing she did after the crash was film it?

Ffs I just watched it 😂😂 watch is that all about I don’t get it 😂😩

Idk why but her choice of shoes in the “50k” post really bother me. bleeping ballet pumps what is this 2008????