Jenshomejournal (previously Homeatplot12)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree. She’s always feeling sorry for herself. She could go to the shop and not find milk and still be like ‘it is what it is’ stop thinking the world owes you a favour and just get on with life like the rest of us have to. I’ve never known anyone to be so obsessed with Instagram to the point where they plan content in a notebook. Sad really, imagine instagram taking over your life like that...

Reactions: 3
It appears she’s joined tattle today as “sayittomyface” just to angrily react to my post 🤣 she bores the life clean out of me talking about creating her content, her home is just a copy of several other accounts that she follows all rolled into one. She doesn’t have her own taste or sense of style. And the fact that she claims she has to do 10/15 takes or whatever 😴 makes it even worse.

And don’t get me started on the fact that she’s clearly dumped bandit in favour of her new dog. Poor thing never gets cuddles or attention like he used to, at least not on her page. I feel so sorry for him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everything she does seems to be a copy of someone else's content and style which is really annoying.
The woe is me mindset is so aggravating, she turns everything in to her being a victim in every situation and I hate that type of behaviour.

Reactions: 1
Everything she does seems to be a copy of someone else's content and style which is really annoying.
The woe is me mindset is so aggravating, she turns everything in to her being a victim in every situation and I hate that type of behaviour.
omg i’ve seen an account she copies the content of and it’s so annoying. She’s so irritating and fake it’s unreal

What account does she copy??
_ohabode, it’s a joke. She thinks of all content to post then that one goes and copies her every move. It’s beyond. She’s trying to copy Ohabode’s level of diy but she’ll never ever be on her level it’s hilarious!

She just makes me cringe. Her story’s are clearly so scripted it’s like she’s reading off one. Her post about 40k where she says ‘wasn’t expecting this so I had to throw something together last min, good thing I was paining my shed anyway’ like we can’t clearly see the writing is edited on to the shed? why lie? I used to like her but the more followers she gets she just seems to become more and more fake

33F91764-8BC7-468C-976F-4D2CF330DC37.png

That’s funny how paint can go over the paint brush hahah she’s such a liar isn’t she. Nice edit there!

• Haha
Also makes me laugh so much when she posts photos of her dinners, thinking they look really nice and it’s like a frozen pie or something 😂😂😂 I love to dislike her lmaoooooo

Only thing she does is beg 24/7 for free stuff. She’s been begging for a new bed from the luxury bed company for over a year now for the spare room.

Reactions: 2
Can we please discuss that bleeping weird fake ivy plant in her living room? It looks AWFUL just all shoved in the corner 😂 why would you have that indoors????

Can we please discuss that bleeping weird fake ivy plant in her living room? It looks AWFUL just all shoved in the corner 😂 why would you have that indoors????
I really don’t get the whole foliage inside the house thing??a couple of plants is understandable but when it looks like its growing from the walls and taking over the house it’s weird 😂 her kitchen looks like a bleeping jungle at this point 😂😂🥴