Jenshomejournal (previously Homeatplot12)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh so she thinks she can do DIY since Jasmine (_ohabode) helped her vinyl wrap her kitchen and so much more like 2 years ago now probably. And she copies her account to the max and they were actually friends but I checked yesterday and they don’t even follow each other anymore 🙈 Jasmines DIY skills are insane, she can build anything. Then this one pretends that she can put a shelf up 😂

Reactions: 3
Ohh so she thinks she can do DIY since Jasmine (_ohabode) helped her vinyl wrap her kitchen and so much more like 2 years ago now probably. And she copies her account to the max and they were actually friends but I checked yesterday and they don’t even follow each other anymore 🙈 Jasmines DIY skills are insane, she can build anything. Then this one pretends that she can put a shelf up 😂
it’s embarrassing!! She’s so cringeworthy. I went onto her account for a nosey earlier for the first time in ages as she just posts the same crap over and over and lo and behold, it’s just ad after ad. She does that creepy smiley reel tit every single time but just changes the subject of her reel 😴 here’s how to paint a door?!

Reactions: 2
She is desperately trying to stay relevant because so many of the big home accounts are doing so much with their homes these days and have developed good DIY skills to give out the tutorials and how to reels etc. A lot of the time with how to reels unless it is something extremely basic like the ones Jen does "how to paint a bath panel" 🙄 you have to have some level of skill to do it yourself successfully which is lacking on her side tbh. So it is a case of her picking the most simple of ideas she is copying from others.
The constant beg for freebies is embarrassing also, by all means give a little mood board of ideas for your next "project" but posting constantly of the exact item you want from companies you know works with big accounts is shameful lmao 😂

Reactions: 1
She’s redoing her living room AGAIN!! The amount of time and money she’s spending on doing her house up all to try and stay relevant is quite embarrassing! I get the feeling she’s scared of her account going quiet if she stops updating her home which is why she’s literally going around the house room by room changing stuff 🙄

She’s redoing her living room AGAIN!! The amount of time and money she’s spending on doing her house up all to try and stay relevant is quite embarrassing! I get the feeling she’s scared of her account going quiet if she stops updating her home which is why she’s literally going around the house room by room changing stuff 🙄
She will have to stop at one point there’s only so many times you can decorate a 2 bed 🤣 Atleast she got rid of the orange in the living room it looked foul 🤮

She’s boring yeah 😂 thing is changing her rooms won’t cost her as she gets the most stupidest of things gifted for free. She’s definitely buying followers because who would even want to see her copy cat content?

“Hi everyone, hope you’re well...”
“I’m absolutely cream crackered”
“Going to have a SPOT of lunch”

these phrases she uses make me so angry lol

She will have to stop at one point there’s only so many times you can decorate a 2 bed 🤣 Atleast she got rid of the orange in the living room it looked foul 🤮
Looks like she’s gonna be making some crappy wooden panelling or something. Honestly can’t wait to see it 😂😂😂 it’s gonna look tit

Last edited:
Just watched her stories.. is that rug meant to have been cleaned now? It looks exactly the same. And the “speech” before her AD break, copied again close enough word for word off another account. Why can’t she get some originality 😫

Just watched her stories.. is that rug meant to have been cleaned now? It looks exactly the same. And the “speech” before her AD break, copied again close enough word for word off another account. Why can’t she get some originality 😫
Did she even use any cleaning products?
Because it looked the same level of filthy after she had finished! I understand she has dogs but two people should not cause a rug to be so grubby!! It must absolutely stink 🤮

Lol that her sofa still hasn’t been collected. And she’s acting like it’s the worst disaster in the world 😂

also moaning about how much work she has to do. duck offfffff no one actually cares hun you work for a pet store

Reactions: 3
Maybe the person buying her sofa is a follower and saw her rug cleaning demo and was disgusted 🤣 if the rug is that grubby the sofa is bound to be the same! 🤢🤢

thank duck it got picked up I was wondering how long she was gonna moan about it for 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is such a drama queen about everything, always the victim like fxck sake love it is life, tit happens 😂

I see she is begging for a black and decker collab, because if she truly wanted to try them she would have just bought then, used them, told us about it after the fact.

She is such a drama queen about everything, always the victim like fxck sake love it is life, tit happens 😂

I see she is begging for a black and decker collab, because if she truly wanted to try them she would have just bought then, used them, told us about it after the fact.
That whole series of stories was just a beg-fest!!! She’s actually cringeworthy the way she mentions the exact product and tags the businesses.
whats the sofa plan? Is she begging for a new one of those too?

That whole series of stories was just a beg-fest!!! She’s actually cringeworthy the way she mentions the exact product and tags the businesses.
whats the sofa plan? Is she begging for a new one of those too?
She posted the sofa and tagged the company and it is coming next week apparently but hasn't yet mentioned whether it is gifted or PR or whether she paid for it.

She clearly doesn't have the funds to be a self-declared DIY queen who changes her house every 5 minutes because she had her plan for her guest room and hasn't bought the bed yet and with the amount of time she has gone on about the new bed she wants and tagged luxury bed company I think she thought she would get a freebie and hasn't so moved on to this new living room plan 🤷‍♀️

So she’s painting the back wall in her living room a neutral colour, has a sparkly black wallpaper and is keeping the orange around the french doors 😂 and she’s planning on bringing out an interior thing for others? No thanks ✋🏼

So she’s painting the back wall in her living room a neutral colour, has a sparkly black wallpaper and is keeping the orange around the french doors 😂 and she’s planning on bringing out an interior thing for others? No thanks ✋🏼
I find her co ordinating skills awful it just looks all chucked together , the wall paper reminds me of when the tv goes static and don’t even get me started on the orange 😂 how does she have so many followers lol??