Jenshomejournal (previously Homeatplot12)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s honestly so dumb it makes me laugh so much. And today she has “taken a break” from Insta 😂 I’d love to see what the messages were from people calling her out!

Reactions: 1
I think the thing that drives me mad is all the crap about how she’s going to plan content, it’s got to be this and that. She is literally never spontaneous, nothing is fun. How she keeps her job when she is constantly decorating/dusting in her work hours,I have no idea 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The fact she felt the need to be so defensive about posting the incorrect info, ask followers to point her in the right direction if she wants factual information, she clearly just went to the big accounts she follows and copied them. Then had the audacity to "take a break" because she was called out on the content. If only Palestine had the option to take a break.
She is pathetic in the fact she sits and writes lists and plans out content, and constantly redecorates to stay relevant, it isn't realistic for followers to expect constant decorating around a tiny little house that had no problems when she moved in (with it being a new build) it was a big massive reno to keep you going to the progress. She needs to spend time teaching her dogs to each out of a bowl instead of sprinkling it across her rug like they are birds.

So glad I found this...

I usually watch her stories through another account separate to my own and I’ve never liked, commented or interacted with her in anyway on any of her posts, yet she blocked me! For someone that has 46k followers she has the time to sift through who views her stories? That indicates to me that she has either a) bought her followers or b) has too much time on her hands.

Also cannot stand the constant begging for products on her stories and tagging companies in. Just pay for the bloody thing if you want the bed from the Luxury Bed Company.

Having her arm over her head whilst she does a story does my tits in too. Please stop!

Literally hate how much this effects me but no other account annoys me like this, yet I can’t not watch either 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

So glad I found this...

I usually watch her stories through another account separate to my own and I’ve never liked, commented or interacted with her in anyway on any of her posts, yet she blocked me! For someone that has 46k followers she has the time to sift through who views her stories? That indicates to me that she has either a) bought her followers or b) has too much time on her hands.

Also cannot stand the constant begging for products on her stories and tagging companies in. Just pay for the bloody thing if you want the bed from the Luxury Bed Company.

Having her arm over her head whilst she does a story does my tits in too. Please stop!

Literally hate how much this effects me but no other account annoys me like this, yet I can’t not watch either 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Her begging is the worst! The fact she sits and "plans" content I am more than sure she is one of them that sends messages to companies in hopes they will work with her. I understand tagging items you use but she does them so over the top in such a beggy way to get them to notice her.

Here she goes moaning about her weight/body image again stfu no one even cares hun. Also stop calling your dogs children they’re not children they’re DOGS.

Here she goes moaning about her weight/body image again stfu no one even cares hun. Also stop calling your dogs children they’re not children they’re DOGS.
I watched her stories today and was like 🙄 BORING!! She just wants people to tell her how pretty she is and how good she looks. I really don’t know why she feels the need to stand and make her protein pancakes for her followers every. Single. day. You’re watching what you eat, we get it.
Controversial opinion but I think, far from being self conscious, she actually loves herself and is quite confident and seeks compliments from her followers for validation.

Reactions: 2
I watched her stories today and was like 🙄 BORING!! She just wants people to tell her how pretty she is and how good she looks. I really don’t know why she feels the need to stand and make her protein pancakes for her followers every. Single. day. You’re watching what you eat, we get it.
Controversial opinion but I think, far from being self conscious, she actually loves herself and is quite confident and seeks compliments from her followers for validation.
Totally agree with your opinion, she seems quite full of herself and the way she ALWAYS plays victim proves that she needs the attention and validation from everyone.

Totally agree!!!! I really think she absolutely thinks she’s amazing and is fishing for compliments. Omg
The bleeping pancakes and smoothies kill me 😂

Totally agree!!!! I really think she absolutely thinks she’s amazing and is fishing for compliments. Omg
The bleeping pancakes and smoothies kill me 😂
Yes and the way she always goes on about Mike being this amazing guy who helps her clean etc I think she is convinced she is the best thing since sliced bread 😅

She literally tries anything that she can to try and make her and her account seem relevant. With her very amateur DIY and god awful decor it looks like she’s trying to drop in fitness stories/posts. Nah you’re alright hun, if we want fitness advice it won’t be from you 😂

Literally never seen/heard a bigger narcissist in my life. You can tell that Instagram is her life too! I remember a while back she couldn’t post on it and she was crying in her stories 😂 Don't worry babe, I’m sure Magic Mike will run you a nice hot bath to soak those trouble away

She literally tries anything that she can to try and make her and her account seem relevant. With her very amateur DIY and god awful decor it looks like she’s trying to drop in fitness stories/posts. Nah you’re alright hun, if we want fitness advice it won’t be from you 😂

Literally never seen/heard a bigger narcissist in my life. You can tell that Instagram is her life too! I remember a while back she couldn’t post on it and she was crying in her stories 😂 Don't worry babe, I’m sure Magic Mike will run you a nice hot bath to soak those trouble away
The state of the edges on her "handmade" table are horrendous.
She litetally must spend all her spare time writing lists and crying to Mike about where in her tiny little house she can paint next to keep her account relevant and the fact that she will delete anything that doesn't get the attention she thinks it deserves is annoying.

• Haha
She would literally trade her dogs in to be famous.

She is DESPERATE for praise on the work she does, but will delete anything of the slightest criticism, I don’t get it?

I would also love to know what happened with _ohabode. I thought they were good friends, but now they don’t even follow each other. I think there is a lot of jealousy there hence they are no longer friends. Does anyone know?

She would literally trade her dogs in to be famous.

She is DESPERATE for praise on the work she does, but will delete anything of the slightest criticism, I don’t get it?

I would also love to know what happened with _ohabode. I thought they were good friends, but now they don’t even follow each other. I think there is a lot of jealousy there hence they are no longer friends. Does anyone know?
OMG I am dying to know as well happened between her and _ohabode. I think Jasmine had enough of Jenny copying her to a T and trying to outdo her when Jasmine knows her DIY unlike Jenny. Ohhhh she aggravates me so much!

A803B354-B54C-4440-9B0A-B84BF7E713A2.jpeg
34732661-52E8-4B21-B4C6-D53EE0DCDBA4.jpeg
I think someone has made a fake account to compliment herself because no way in hell is she goals 😂 for what, for the bog gaps in the flooring? And who is she to suggest machines, she can’t even cut laminate to the right size!
7F7E7FF6-EE5D-410B-BFC4-61B23F6A8F99.jpeg

Last edited:
OMG I am dying to know as well happened between her and _ohabode. I think Jasmine had enough of Jenny copying her to a T and trying to outdo her when Jasmine knows her DIY unlike Jenny. Ohhhh she aggravates me so much!

View attachment 609265View attachment 609266I think someone has made a fake account to compliment herself because no way in hell is she goals 😂 for what, for the bog gaps in the flooring? And who is she to suggest machines, she can’t even cut laminate to the right size! View attachment 609267
Professional builders? Where? Lmao she paints everything and sticks plastic down hardly "goals" or professional lmao

she’s been in a 8 car pile up and still manages to chat tit about her gifted tit. Why is she sooo irritating

Reactions: 5
When are we gonna hear the end of this bleeping car crash?!!!! She’s such an attention seeking idiot

Honestly was thinking that this morning flicking through her thousands of story’s of her complaining and moaning, like it could of been ten times worse.. so boring 🥱 she’s draining asffffff

Last edited:
I wonder if she will put a highlight on the top of her page about the car crash 🤪

The fact she came on stories to tell everyone she hasn't been on stories because she didn't want to complain but detailed her complaints she didn't want to come on to complain about is just knew levels of stupid.. I literally cannot stand her 🙄