Jenshomejournal (previously Homeatplot12)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk why but her choice of shoes in the “50k” post really bother me. bleeping ballet pumps what is this 2008????
Didn't even realise it was a 50k post, I saw and thought what a know putting all the things on the floor for the picture 😅 at least her hair is done to match the dress unlike when she wore the blue formal dress she did for her bedroom reel 😶

Didnt know a so called car crash would impact her going for an early morning walk with the dog. She’s an absolute tit. Why does she think everyone is out there for her posts? Shes in engagement groups, meaning they HAVE to comment/ like on her things, its all fake, like her and her crap content.

Reactions: 2
Guys. She’s starting a freaking LABEL BUSINESS 😂😂😂😂 also wtf is that dress for the wedding she’s going to?! And her weird smile always makes me angry, she looks like this emoji 😬

Reactions: 1
The dress was awful
Guys. She’s starting a freaking LABEL BUSINESS 😂😂😂😂 also wtf is that dress for the wedding she’s going to?! And her weird smile always makes me angry, she looks like this emoji 😬
So she has paid to do a course on interior design to be gifted a label making machine and running with it lmao as if there isn't enough label making companies out there 🙄🙄 she doesn't have one single original idea it is so boring.
Don't get me started on her facial expressions, everything about her seems robotic 😂😂

Guys. She’s engaged. This is gonna be torture 😂
Oh it’s already started, the flashing of her ring at every possible oppertunity 🙄 here comes her pre recorded, self obsessed wedding content she’ll be obsessively shooting for her followers over the next lot of months 😴 I literally can’t stand the way she talks on her stories, she’s so full of self importance and that stupid grin. Her home followers will most likely not want to see wedding content

Oh it’s already started, the flashing of her ring at every possible oppertunity 🙄 here comes her pre recorded, self obsessed wedding content she’ll be obsessively shooting for her followers over the next lot of months 😴 I literally can’t stand the way she talks on her stories, she’s so full of self importance and that stupid grin. Her home followers will most likely not want to see wedding content
Can’t wait to see what tit and tacky crap she makes for the big day

• Haha
Ok, so she had a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy and she’s acting like she’s had major lifesaving surgery. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve had both myself, it was uncomfortable and not pleasant but she’s clearing going to milk the life out of this for content and sympathy and to feed her ever expanding ego. Today she’s blathering on about people messaging her worried she’s doing too much….I highly doubt that and her self obsession is becoming all consuming!
A close friend of mine had major surgery to remove various pockets of cancer recently and she didn’t get on half as dramatically as this clampet is & she had good reason too!

Reactions: 3
Why is she basically begging for money by trying to get people to sign up to this weird thing.. feels gross.

She looks like she was prepped for veneers and didn't get them fitted..

She is so a self absorbed and annoying, I don't know how anyone stands to be around her tbh

Reactions: 3
I’ve just unfollowed because she’s shilling that free trades shite again. Bore off, Jen- you made a grand from your followers, leave them alone now

Can we please discuss that bleeping weird fake ivy plant in her living room? It looks AWFUL just all shoved in the corner 😂 why would you have that indoors????
Whenever I see this tit inside all I think of it how dusty it will no doubt be and the SPIDERS

Whenever I see this tit inside all I think of it how dusty it will no doubt be and the SPIDERS
Ye like it isn't even like made to look like a trailing plant or anything decent, just a massive rectangle block of fake plant in a corner gathering all the dust and spiders possible, dogs have probably p*seed up it too 😫😅