Jenshomejournal (previously Homeatplot12)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nails continue to make me vomit. Her engagement ring is too small. And she is apparently the only person in the world with endo.
DD95F314-01C9-4460-8A72-8C0204AB423D.png

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad I found this thread! I didn’t Think anyone even followed her let alone tattled about her. God she’s annoying.

I’m so glad I found this thread! I didn’t Think anyone even followed her let alone tattled about her. God she’s annoying.
Well we all need our platforms, hers is to show herself painting her walls for the 75th time, and us, to point out how utterly bleeping ridiculous she is.

“I have such a fast paced job I’m always so busy”
- she works at pets at home, the bunnies must be giving her a hard time poor lamb, go paint something

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well we all need our platforms, hers is to show herself painting her walls for the 75th time, and us, to point out how utterly bleeping ridiculous she is.

“I have such a fast paced job I’m always so busy”
- she works at pets at home, the bunnies must be giving her a hard time poor lamb, go paint something
Her house is gonna shrink so much the amount of layers of paint she has 🤣🤣🤣

anyone seen her cringe Ibiza snaps? Awful

Have followed jen for a few years and not a fan. Not keen on any of her house Reno stuff, it’s not my taste and find the endo talk abit much, along with the attention seeking after pains from the car crash.

Reactions: 2
Omg how have I only just found this - we used to chat and be friendly then randomly out of the blue she unfollowed because she wanted to get her numbers down and now I watch her stories and I find her so so so dull!!

Loving having found this thread!! Driven here by her incessantly boring content but also the husband's new hair. 'He can pull off almost anything.' No he really bloody can't 🤣

I found it hilarious and cringey that she got married at the same place as hinch. It’s very popular with fame hungry insta huns.

Loving having found this thread!! Driven here by her incessantly boring content but also the husband's new hair. 'He can pull off almost anything.' No he really bloody can't 🤣
Omg I hadn’t seen this cause I unfollowed her but yeah it doesn’t look good 🙈😂

jens on her honeymoon and the outfit is sending me over the edge… the garish cycling shorts with a men’s top, the ankle socks and with the plimsoles and the hair…. Wow she needs to sack her hairdresser

jens on her honeymoon and the outfit is sending me over the edge… the garish cycling shorts with a men’s top, the ankle socks and with the plimsoles and the hair…. Wow she needs to sack her hairdresser
Pleaaaaase post pics I’m blocked after making fun of her pink hair months ago

I forgot about her and this threads but her house move reminded me of her existence and how bloody annoying and smug she is.