Jenny Apple #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks again @Make sense of it! . My uncle passed away peacefully and my husband made it home just in time, thank god. My daughter is fine after a course of antibiotics and we had a lovely funeral for uncle Tom on the 20th. Quiet, peaceful and a good send off for a good man.

I'm not sure what's happening with Kyle. If he is truly unravelling as it seemed in the latest video then he needs to seek psychiatric help. He has alluded several times to not knowing how he will live without Jenny which is potentially worrying. On the other hand he is spending money like it's going out of fashion, going on that expensive trip and eating in restaurants meant for adults.

I feel really sorry for the children, I can imagine him blubbering and snottering in front of them, a sight bad enough on screen never mind having it happen right in front of you. I can't believe he still doesn't have tissues for his hooter 👃
I agree. He has made mention about having a therapist that he talks to regularly. I think he needs a psychiatrist as well. Or what about his grieving group therapy That was supposed to go down? You have to make time for that. Personally I would not feel good about spending the GoFundMe willy-nilly throwing Big Ticket items out on camera with again no thank you. Sorry it's repetitive but I just can't believe that he hasn't thanked the viewers. I personally could never take charity, no matter what the situation was. He's definitely spending a ton of money behind the scenes. He's going to blow through all of that money in a hot minute. I've made mention of it before but it is ridiculously expensive to live out here. And now he probably will only be teaching and not doing all of his side jobs as he was doing before the gofundme. He will have to spend more time with the children instead. He should invest some of the money. He'll need it if his kids are going to college and the excessive" free Disney trips" continue.. That grief cushion is getting smaller by the day, and his ass is growing bigger by the second.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's Christmas Eve in Melbourne Australia and Santa's 🎅 on his way. Just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and thank each of you for being here, we might not agree on everything but l appreciate you hanging out.
Take care.
Screenshot_20231224_224447_Google.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's Christmas Eve in Melbourne Australia and Santa's 🎅 on his way. Just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and thank each of you for being here, we might not agree on everything but l appreciate you hanging out.
Take care.
View attachment 2648458
I appreciate everyone here as well! I love reading everyone’s posts, they are always interesting and often give me a good laugh. Merry Christmas to you too and to everyone here! ❤🙏🏻🎄🎁

• Heart
I agree that he does need to put the camera down. But I don't think he was dependent on Jenny as he had been carrying the torch for a while now taking care of both the children and Jenny's every need. For the last year at least Jenny was unable to do very little for herself or her family.
Not dependent like a child on a parent. Co-dependent like you can't get along without them. You see it a lot if you ever watch My 600-lb Life or Hoarders. Caregivers that are living with the sick or mentally ill person and sometimes even making them worse (like bringing them 10,000 calorie meals when they can no longer walk). They are doing everything for the person so they appear to be the "healthy one", but they are also the dependent because they are unable to live their own lives without the star of the show. Kyle is like Darrin in Bewitched asked to carry the TV show with Samantha gone.

Kyle isn't a whole person without Jenny. Same dynamic you'd see with the Krocks if something happened to Jessica. It appears his whole life revolves around her and she even talked about wanting the baby partially so that he'd have something to live for if she was gone. (They do seem healthier than Kyle and Jenny were though).

Reactions: 13
I've been busy facing and starting my new life as a widow. Kyle is in the exact same position as I started off in at the start of the year.
When I cry and breakdown, I tend to shut myself off from friends and family because I need to deal with it alone. I honestly can't imagine myself breaking down, and then broadcasting it to youtube. No chance.

I hope Kyle takes time for himself.... away from youtube.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@Grow-a-Pear spot on, I was gonna say exactly the same thing!

A codependent couple, two halves, not two individuals. Also, Jenny and Kyle were a narcissistic couple with a shared fantasy where Kyle was the perfect man, husband, and father, and Jenny a needy princess who on the other hand was very wise and always knew what was best for everyone. Now Kyle is left alone to deal with reality and it's very different.

Merry Christmas everyone xxx

• Heart
Looking for input, are we going to continue this discussion with thread #6? What's everyone's thoughts? If people want to carry on it's time to vote on a name suggestion.

Reactions: 4
I know of a few situations where the parents were more wrapped up in each other than they were the kids and it is very damaging and can cause the children to grow into very dysfunctional adults. So it always concerns me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Kyle just posted a YT live with details about Jenny's service tomorrow.

Yes, he said the service will be streamed at 2 pm Pacific Time. He said everyone has to figure out what time it is for them. And not to worry, if you can’t make the live, it will be recorded on the channel, so everyone can still watch it later.

Reactions: 6
He also is anticipating that the service will be 2-3 hrs long. I can't imagine the kids having to sit there for that long.

Reactions: 9
Yes, he said the service will be streamed at 2 pm Pacific Time. He said everyone has to figure out what time it is for them. And not to worry, if you can’t make the live, it will be recorded on the channel, so everyone can still watch it later.
Had to laugh at how many times he said it was at 2p.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
" Kyle is like Darrin in Bewitched asked to carry the TV show with Samantha gone."

That is exactly right, Grow-a-Pear. She loved doing videos - it looks to me like he hates doing it. It's a big chore, and I don't think it's helping him move on AT ALL. Because it's never been his thing! Until she became extremely ill, she led the way, did most of the talking and deciding what to put on show. It's one huge job that he can simply drop -- and concentrate on his teaching job and raising his children. And some socializing with Uncle Mike (I think that's his name - the one who wanted to hang out with him more often) and taking the kids to see their grandparents, aunt and other uncle and their kids, etc. That's plenty! More than enough to have on any dad's plate.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.