Jenny Apple #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1:41:22
November is lung cancer awareness month so if you could try to remember that
1:41:28
during Thanksgiving time next year and for years to come remember Jenny and
1:41:34
remember the millions of people that are diagnosed with this disease who've never picked up a
1:41:43
cigarette never smoked and a lot of people that are
1:41:48
diagnosed are women young women so she said just remember that tell
1:41:54
people to remember that

Here we are again. Smokers's cancer is a different thing of course, they all deserve to die at a young age. Even, they don't deserve treatment, I guess.
---

Whatever he puts on, he is a clown.
there was something so very unmoving about his speech yesterday....not sure what it was but he did not evoke sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Everyone a wonderful and most of all a healthy new year! 🥂🎆
And to you as well. 🎉
---
Lots of love to you all for 2024 and many thanks for the witty comments :)
Thank you for being here, appreciate the time you spend with us all. ❤
---
Big bleeping deal for Jenny if that’s what it really takes to convince the outside world what true love and a wonderful relationship looks like … also if Jenny is a saint for the respectable life she lived, hell Kyle, you need to look outside the box mate! Many others are just coasting along doing many times more and not looking for a pat on the back or accolades! Get with the program and move on… put your kids first, remember their mum with love and respect but stop with all the fluffy tit! It stinks 😷!

Happy New Year Dear Saydee … May your pathway be lit with love and strength to carry you gracefully into 2024 💕!
Well said!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Big bleeping deal for Jenny if that’s what it really takes to convince the outside world what true love and a wonderful relationship looks like … also if Jenny is a saint for the respectable life she lived, hell Kyle, you need to look outside the box mate! Many others are just coasting along doing many times more and not looking for a pat on the back or accolades! Get with the program and move on… put your kids first, remember their mum with love and respect but stop with all the fluffy tit! It stinks 😷!

Happy New Year Dear Saydee … May your pathway be lit with love and strength to carry you gracefully into 2024 💕!
Hey daisy lovely to see you around. I've been busy with moving home and resettling, which has meant I am not around as much, but I do skim read threads when possible.
Happy New Year to you too :)

You are completely right. Love is between the people involved, I am not sure why Kyle felt and feels the need to broadcast their feelings to the www.
It surprises me that Jenny was cremated back in November and its taken another whole month for Kyle to hold Jennys service. Completely dragged out.
---
1:41:22
November is lung cancer awareness month so if you could try to remember that
1:41:28
during Thanksgiving time next year and for years to come remember Jenny and
1:41:34
remember the millions of people that are diagnosed with this disease who've never picked up a
1:41:43
cigarette never smoked and a lot of people that are
1:41:48
diagnosed are women young women so she said just remember that tell
1:41:54
people to remember that

Here we are again. Smokers's cancer is a different thing of course, they all deserve to die at a young age. Even, they don't deserve treatment, I guess.
---

Whatever he puts on, he is a clown.
Jenny was just as bad. Constantly reminding people that she had non smoking lung cancer and telling others that she had never smoked a cigarette in her life.
---
And why has nobody told Kyle to blow his nose? He is constantly sniffling throughout his speech and it sounds awful. He needs tissues!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Folks, hear me out... while I agree that going on and on about not being a smoker can be tacky and insensitive, it still makes sense to make a distinction between the two situations. My father started smoking at the age of 13 and ended up dying of lung cancer at 75 after being a chain smoker all his life. Like most smokers, he had a mix of delusions, magical thinking, denial, and philosophical ideas - we all gotta die somehow, right? When he got diagnosed, he didn't want to be blamed for his choice and even said that if he could go back in time knowing how bad it was (when he started smoking cigarettes, back in the day they didn't know that it was bad for you but then he had decades to try and quit and he didn't), he would still smoke. My friend (a nurse), a heavy smoker, also feels the same way. He knows the risks and consequences of smoking but accepts it’s a personal choice. However, Jenny did care about her health and was just unlucky enough to get lung cancer even though she never smoked. It's a different scenario and while of course no one is saying that smokers deserve to suffer and die for their choices, it's fair to say that getting lung cancer as a result of smoking is just a predictable consequence of self-destructive behaviour while getting it for no reason seems unfair.
BTW I couldn't bring myself to watch the memorial service, I tried but my brain started bleeding 1 minute in, LOL. Happy new year everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Folks, hear me out... while I agree that going on and on about not being a smoker can be tacky and insensitive, it still makes sense to make a distinction between the two situations. My father started smoking at the age of 13 and ended up dying of lung cancer at 75 after being a chain smoker all his life. Like most smokers, he had a mix of delusions, magical thinking, denial, and philosophical ideas - we all gotta die somehow, right? When he got diagnosed, he didn't want to be blamed for his choice and even said that if he could go back in time knowing how bad it was (when he started smoking cigarettes, back in the day they didn't know that it was bad for you but then he had decades to try and quit and he didn't), he would still smoke. My friend (a nurse), a heavy smoker, also feels the same way. He knows the risks and consequences of smoking but accepts it’s a personal choice. However, Jenny did care about her health and was just unlucky enough to get lung cancer even though she never smoked. It's a different scenario and while of course no one is saying that smokers deserve to suffer and die for their choices, it's fair to say that getting lung cancer as a result of smoking is just a predictable consequence of self-destructive behaviour while getting it for no reason seems unfair.
BTW I couldn't bring myself to watch the memorial service, I tried but my brain started bleeding 1 minute in, LOL. Happy new year everyone!
Happy new year fellow Tattlers!

I respect your opinion and understand Kyle is trying to say Jenny did nothing to cause her cancer but that could be said for most cancer victims. So mentioning that anyone can get long cancer is one thing but droning on about how cancer picked this perfect angel can be a tad annoying and actually kind of insensitive to others.

Her just goes on and on about it too much. Like some evil being chose his perfect Jenny for this horrible disease. No one deserves cancer. Yes, maybe the smokers are warned that they might get cancer but even the majority of smokers don't get lung cancer. I think lung cancer is about 80% from smoking but only 10 to 20% of smokers actually get lung cancer.

I tend to agree with your assessment.
. I usually am interested in knowing when such a young girl dies of lung cancer if there was any possible explanation...sometimes there is not.I just think it is part of education of the disease to know that it is possible and thus the term "non smoking" lung cancer. We normally don't use that term for example "non smoking bladder cancer" even when smoking ups the risk but for lung cancer the term is used more frequently. I have heard it more in the last 10 years and younger people getting it which begs the question of environment and other factors. No one deserves it..no one.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.