Jenny Apple #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle really disappoints me.
The way he says Jenny got lung cancer despite never smoking a cigarette in her life. Almost like if she had have smoked a cigarette then she would be deserving of lung cancer.
He hates cancer and he hates that cancer took his wife's life, but thats not stopped him making money from Jennys cancer.
I remember the day he and Jenny showed up in cancer treatment groups. Unfortunately $'s became important to them both.

Reactions: 16
He's weird. Mel is weird. The sister is weird.
---

As I've said, this entire family is weird. I mean, throwing a b-day party every year for the fetus she miscarried???
Yes I find them all weird and the sister (Ashley) has always annoyed me to no end.

Reactions: 12
The way he says Jenny got lung cancer despite never smoking a cigarette in her life. Almost like if she had have smoked a cigarette then she would be deserving of lung cancer.
There are certain things that Kyle says that always unsettle me. I think Jenny was a nicer person than he is.

Does anyone know who the first woman speaking was?

Reactions: 11
There are certain things that Kyle says that always unsettle me. I think Jenny was a nicer person than he is.

I don't know who any of them speaking are because the audio is so low you can barely hear what they are saying. The quality of this live stream was dreadful, they should have got a professional to film it and upload it later that way they could adjust the volume and visibility. Very disappointing for all the hype.

Reactions: 10
I just have to echo earlier sentiments - they are all just so WEIRD. Not only that, Kyle is arrogant, pompous and desperate for as much cash as people are willing to throw his way. He believes that he and Jenny had a love that few people could understand, implying, of course that what they had was superior and had a greater value than the love other couples share. Far be it from me to break it to him but infatuation isn't love and being wrapped up so co-dependently with another person is detrimental at best and highly damaging to any children involved.

Kyle had very little to say about Jenny's world outwith their bubble of mutual adoration and that's because there really wasn't anything to say. Without her he is rudderless and I can't see his channel being successful in the long term although he'll keep it going for as long as he can.

Reactions: 14
I don't know who any of them speaking are because the audio is so low you can barely hear what they are saying. The quality of this live stream was dreadful, they should have got a professional to film it and upload it later that way they could adjust the volume and visibility. Very disappointing for all the hype.
I agree - I expected something more accessible for all the hype.

I was wondering that too. Her microphone kept breaking up, and it was doing that to other speakers as well. It stopped breaking up when Jenny’s sister was speaking.

Reactions: 8
I agree - I expected something more accessible for all the hype.
For all the type that was not a very interesting or well done memorial. The video footage was overdone and frankly I expected to feel more sad. The word "perfect" is so overdone by everyone especially Kyle that instead of painting Jenny as a real person she seemed like some saint . I did not find it moving and then it sounded like guests were invited into another hall with yet more videos and photos and they cqn take photos with the dead jenny? I assume since there was a professional photographer there that media will show photos of the kids at their mother's funeral. I thought of them during that and how surreal it must be for them...just coming off christmas and probably getting back to some new normal and then this. Givien so much time to prepare somehow I expected more....hot in time but quality.
---
of course that should be for all the HYPE above. edit feature failed.

Last edited:
I was reading some comments on the last video where he promoted the memorial. I would say 2 to 1 people are calling him out for what most saw a long time ago. This last money grab went too far for some. He has been taking in funds for the "memorial" and apart from renting the space what were his expenses? His suit? Flying some media in? What. The videos were not professionally done......no music in the venue that could be heard at all...was their even an officiant other than family? It was far from any sort of moving spiritual experience and could not have cost much....so where is the $$$ Kyle?

• Heart
was reading some comments on the last video where he promoted the memorial. I would say 2 to 1 people are calling him out for what most saw a long time ago. This last money grab went too far for some.
I can’t see any? I’m thinking they just have been deleted. It sounds mean but I didn’t really like Kyle’s speech - I preferred what Jenny’s sister, BIL and friend said because it gave more of an idea of who Jenny actually was.

I can’t see any? I’m thinking they just have been deleted. It sounds mean but I didn’t really like Kyle’s speech - I preferred what Jenny’s sister, BIL and friend said because it gave more of an idea of who Jenny actually was.
Boy someone got to that this morning....as I was reading one after another including MK Lovif on there I was shocked at the negative things being said...had to keep checking to see if it was TL or YT. It was indeed YT and as I look now they are clearly whipped out. I posted a couple of things and gone. Someone no doubt got to them before Kyle could see them. I guess probably best to keep those kind of comments to a site like TL but some indicated that they had been strong supporters but the monetized funeral video was a step too far.
---
any mention of Jenny as a real person...not the perfect Jenny...was welcome. I still don't know who that first speaker was.. Each one should have introduced themselves. Maybe she did and I missed it.
---
Boy someone got to that this morning....as I was reading one after another including MK Lovif on there I was shocked at the negative things being said...had to keep checking to see if it was TL or YT. It was indeed YT and as I look now they are clearly whipped out. I posted a couple of things and gone. Someone no doubt got to them before Kyle could see them. I guess probably best to keep those kind of comments to a site like TL but some indicated that they had been strong supporters but the monetized funeral video was a step too far.
---

any mention of Jenny as a real person...not the perfect Jenny...was welcome. I still don't know who that first speaker was.. Each one should have introduced themselves. Maybe she did and I missed it.
Boy I am really out of it this morning...somehow the comments were on YT but they were on MK Lovlif's YT channel. I don't even know how I got there and she seldom has much engagement....I seldom go there unless specifically mentioned for a reason. So yes the YT comments on JA channel are all rave reviews and the ones more consistent with my thinking on on MK's channel. Sorry for my confusion. Still don't know how I got there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think the first woman was a celebrant?

I agree with the poster above. Kyle painted an image as if he was the only person on the planet to experience love. A fairytale romance which was snatched away from him, and Jenny had never smoked a cigarette in her life.............

• Sad
Happy New Year to our Tattle Life Family.
Whatever 2024 brings to you and yours l hope it is filled with hope and happiness each day.
Screenshot_20240101_071404_Google.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the first woman was a celebrant?

I agree with the poster above. Kyle painted an image as if he was the only person on the planet to experience love. A fairytale romance which was snatched away from him, and Jenny had never smoked a cigarette in her life.............
Big bleeping deal for Jenny if that’s what it really takes to convince the outside world what true love and a wonderful relationship looks like … also if Jenny is a saint for the respectable life she lived, hell Kyle, you need to look outside the box mate! Many others are just coasting along doing many times more and not looking for a pat on the back or accolades! Get with the program and move on… put your kids first, remember their mum with love and respect but stop with all the fluffy tit! It stinks 😷!

Happy New Year Dear Saydee … May your pathway be lit with love and strength to carry you gracefully into 2024 💕!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
1:41:22
November is lung cancer awareness month so if you could try to remember that
1:41:28
during Thanksgiving time next year and for years to come remember Jenny and
1:41:34
remember the millions of people that are diagnosed with this disease who've never picked up a
1:41:43
cigarette never smoked and a lot of people that are
1:41:48
diagnosed are women young women so she said just remember that tell
1:41:54
people to remember that

Here we are again. Smokers's cancer is a different thing of course, they all deserve to die at a young age. Even, they don't deserve treatment, I guess.
---
Well it was not Disney decor and themed and he did get a haircut and dress appropriately. I thought he might try to get funky and do something odd.
Whatever he puts on, he is a clown.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.