Jenny Apple #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing is ridiculous. Jenny was an ordinary woman who had married and had children, not a public figure. I find it quite distasteful that she is having a public service and can't imagine what Ellis and Winnie will make of it all. The damage done to those kids in the name of money is unfathomable to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The whole thing is ridiculous. Jenny was an ordinary woman who had married and had children, not a public figure. I find it quite distasteful that she is having a public service and can't imagine what Ellis and Winnie will make of it all. The damage done to those kids in the name of money is unfathomable to me.
"Streamed live on YT at 2PM PACIFIC TIME" thats TWO PM at 2 👍
There are platforms that you can live stream funerals on without the music copyright problems (as most funeral homes use nowadays) but you cannot make money off them, there is also the ability to live stream funerals on certain YT channels but once again you cannot make money from those views, so instead of having a link for the memorial service so the loving Apple family can celebrate Jenny's life with music Kyle will have you watch in silence so he can profit from it. My mind is blown at how calculated this is!! Just post a link to the live stream in the community tab, FB, IG etc like any normal person does who doesn't put profit before prayers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
From Mel's IG. I assume this is in their house. But why??? Permanently on the floor?

1703968613465.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
they usually do not....maybe if the YT creator permit them they can?
Found this....
Pre-roll ads run automatically, and are viewable on both mobile and a computer. You can manually insert mid-roll ads during your live streams from your computer.

How incredibly tacky to have ads on a damn funeral service.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Found this....
Pre-roll ads run automatically, and are viewable on both mobile and a computer. You can manually insert mid-roll ads during your live streams from your computer.

Kyle is counting on the high viewer number here and not going to limit any revenue...all ads possible and making sure no music. He did not miss a beat.

• Wow
My mil's actual funeral was live streamed for family in Canada and Antigua. It was just a simple service and short film by the graveside however. One thing I didn't like was that some relatives who did attend from Antigua took loads of photos of the inside of the grave (kneeling down to do so) then tried to film the mourners- my bil went over and snatched the camera out of his hand!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My mil's actual funeral was live streamed for family in Canada and Antigua. It was just a simple service and short film by the graveside however. One thing I didn't like was that some relatives who did attend from Antigua took loads of photos of the inside of the grave (kneeling down to do so) then tried to film the mourners- my bil went over and snatched the camera out of his hand!
I can't get over a woman with a long lens taking photos of them in the front row.

Reactions: 7
Wow, his speech is cringe to me. Breastfeeding and my body my choice and thinking Winnie wouldn't take a next breath after losing Leo...wtf :oops:

• Wow
I truly think they are just a kinda bizarre couple. I'm very sorry Jenny died but he needs to just get off social media forever

Reactions: 14
the kisses are excessive...this guy does not know the meaning of "less is more". And so many as she was bloated from the meds. Do they really want to remember that?

Reactions: 7
Ads during the service???
I saw that. Very distasteful. Ads at a service?!? Omg seriously not ok.
---
Found this....

I agree very tacky!!! I shouldn’t be surprised but I am. Shame on that man.

Reactions: 8
Wow, his speech is cringe to me. Breastfeeding and my body my choice and thinking Winnie wouldn't take a next breath after losing Leo...wtf :oops:
Kids that young are chanting "my body my choice" and he is proud of it and mentions it at their mother's funeral?

Reactions: 9
Found this....

Did we expect anything less?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.