Jenny Apple #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get it they are all grieving so Klye is taking his usual stance of continuing to spend money like it grows on trees as "Hey we are hurting let's just do what feels good and worry about it later." It's hard to sit with grief when you are doing these big loud expensive things ALL OF THE TIME. They have been going to Disney so much that it isn't the happiest place on earth anymore. Their latest Vegas binge included a Cirque D Soleil show ,fancy meals at Kyle and Jenny's once favorite date restaurants, an expensive hotel and a football game with tix that cost anywhere between 250-1000 a PIECE! not including the snacks, drinks and full team outfits for all of them as well as 20 dollar styro-foam arms. After Jenny's service when Kyle goes back to work it's gonna be a rude awakening for all. I really hope these frequent "monetary grief respites" will faze out some so that these splurges can actually be special and appreciated. I'm still shocked that there has been no "thank-you," for from Kyle-I guess I'm a stickler for manners. And I also could have done without winnie announcing and Kyle not editing it out that he had to go back to the the hotel to take a "number two." I'm sure he did after that Vegan one bowl breakfast. LOL
Yes, that was TMI for me lol I would have edited it out. I had a similar experience when my daughter, who was about 4 at the time, announced something like that about me lol I didn’t have a camera, but I had a small audience. I wanted to fall into a hole 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I get it they are all grieving so Klye is taking his usual stance of continuing to spend money like it grows on trees as "Hey we are hurting let's just do what feels good and worry about it later." It's hard to sit with grief when you are doing these big loud expensive things ALL OF THE TIME. They have been going to Disney so much that it isn't the happiest place on earth anymore. Their latest Vegas binge included a Cirque D Soleil show ,fancy meals at Kyle and Jenny's once favorite date restaurants, an expensive hotel and a football game with tix that cost anywhere between 250-1000 a PIECE! not including the snacks, drinks and full team outfits for all of them as well as 20 dollar styro-foam arms. After Jenny's service when Kyle goes back to work it's gonna be a rude awakening for all. I really hope these frequent "monetary grief respites" will faze out some so that these splurges can actually be special and appreciated. I'm still shocked that there has been no "thank-you," for from Kyle-I guess I'm a stickler for manners. And I also could have done without winnie announcing and Kyle not editing it out that he had to go back to the the hotel to take a "number two." I'm sure he did after that Vegan one bowl breakfast. LOL
Yes that was gross 🤢
So their hometown is only a few hours drive to Vegas? I sure hope they do some nice little girl weekends as well as boy stuff. Grandparents don’t feature majorly in their lives it seems which is sad.
Sometimes it’s the grandparents who afford some stability after the death of a parent but Jenny and Kyle don’t appear to have that added closeness or bond with their parents.
I hope Kyle remembers to instill into the kids that health and happiness doesn’t revolve around money and there is so much life to enjoy without being out and about and spending everyday. Somehow his priorities have gone wayward since the GFM grew.

Reactions: 10
Yes that was gross 🤢
So their hometown is only a few hours drive to Vegas? I sure hope they do some nice little girl weekends as well as boy stuff. Grandparents don’t feature majorly in their lives it seems which is sad.
Sometimes it’s the grandparents who afford some stability after the death of a parent but Jenny and Kyle don’t appear to have that added closeness or bond with their parents.
I hope Kyle remembers to instill into the kids that health and happiness doesn’t revolve around money and there is so much life to enjoy without being out and about and spending everyday. Somehow his priorities have gone wayward since the GFM grew.
They seemed to be quite close to her dad. He was often in her videos until the last few months.

Reactions: 4
Kyle’s latest video, for anyone who is interested. I noticed that that he has sparkles on his right cheek (our left on the screen). I was surprised that none of the commenters had mentioned it.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Hope he's been playing with the kids - I can see them putting sparkles on his face. I think about the kids a lot (though I don't think they should be filmed). Not too interested in watching him anymore. The last time I did it felt like he was forcing himself to go through the motions because he promised Jenny he'd do a grief vlogmas. I think that kind of thing needs to be spontaneous instead of so planned. If at all. Weird.

Reactions: 8
Kyle’s latest video, for anyone who is interested. I noticed that that he has sparkles on his right cheek (our left on the screen). I was surprised that none of the commenters had mentioned it.
Yes, glitters. Same spot as last time but then he only had one.

Reactions: 4
O
oh man that is an unfortunate looking image of him. He looks like an emotional eater.

• Haha
Thanks again @Make sense of it! . My uncle passed away peacefully and my husband made it home just in time, thank god. My daughter is fine after a course of antibiotics and we had a lovely funeral for uncle Tom on the 20th. Quiet, peaceful and a good send off for a good man.

I'm not sure what's happening with Kyle. If he is truly unravelling as it seemed in the latest video then he needs to seek psychiatric help. He has alluded several times to not knowing how he will live without Jenny which is potentially worrying. On the other hand he is spending money like it's going out of fashion, going on that expensive trip and eating in restaurants meant for adults.

I feel really sorry for the children, I can imagine him blubbering and snottering in front of them, a sight bad enough on screen never mind having it happen right in front of you. I can't believe he still doesn't have tissues for his hooter 👃

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe it's glittery snot since he thinks he's some kind of Disney Prince. Can some please send some damn tissues to the PO Box so he can stop using his hand and shirt.

• Haha
I have been really reluctant to watch Kyle since Jenny's passing. Watching him cry and question why Jenny got sick - how her being sick made no sense. He's in his 30s and doesn't understand life isn't fair? I feel badly for him but at the same time, it's difficult to watch someone allow self pity and grief consume them. Especially when they have children to care for. It's only been 6 weeks but he looks worse now than ever.
Also, wtf. Him blowing a kiss at the end?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Kyle needs to put the damn camera down and focus on his kids and his own mental health. How is vlogging to thousands of strangers helping him or his kids??? Seriously! Is he that desperate for more YT income? He strikes me as a somewhat weak individual - totally dependent on his late wife. It remains to be seen if he can stop up and become the father those kids need.

I’m getting Elton John vibes 😬
---
I have been really reluctant to watch Kyle since Jenny's passing. Watching him cry and question why Jenny got sick - how her being sick made no sense. He's in his 30s and doesn't understand life isn't fair? I feel badly for him but at the same time, it's difficult to watch someone allow self pity and grief consume them. Especially when they have children to care for. It's only been 6 weeks but he looks worse now than ever.
Yes, whilst ‘why me, why us?’ Is understandable, we all know that life isn’t fair as you rightly say. Terrible things happen to innocent people every day 😢
---
Kyle has a new video up. It’s Vlogmas 10, 11, and 12 all combined. He took Ellis and Winnie to Vegas. They went to a Raiders football game, ate in his and Jenny’s favorite restaurant, and went to the children’s museum.
oh god, I wish I hadn’t watched this. They all look like they need a good wash. Poor Ellis has clearly lost weight and looks like a Victorian ghost child. Kyle needs to learn to do Winnie’s hair better. This isn’t a healthy way to deal with things - those kids have a haunted look.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Kyle needs to put the damn camera down and focus on his kids and his own mental health. How is vlogging to thousands of strangers helping him or his kids??? Seriously! Is he that desperate for more YT income? He strikes me as a somewhat weak individual - totally dependent on his late wife. It remains to be seen if he can stop up and become the father those kids need.
He also needs to stop buying tat and buy some Tissues!

This is what Jenny did at the end of each video. Perhaps he thinks this connects us somehow.
---
But he promised Jenny to continue filming to record the grieving process, he promised to write a book about her and God knows what else so that her name will shine on forever. Oh yes, and there is the rock garden memorial for her.
Btw I truly think he adored her and still does. I also think hiding his grief can not be expected at this time. It is just impossible, he is so down now and in unbearable pain. I agree with all he said about grieving and have no idea how he could feel better in the near future. Looking at her pics was a big mistake, I believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I just watched about 2 minutes of the latest video. Couldnt take any more. I think Kyle is headed for a breakdown. Why in the world is he videotaping his bouts of tears for a group of strangers? Does he honestly think it's therapeutic? All I see is a man who's getting worse, not better. He just seems totally unable to cope. We've all lost loved ones but Kyle acts as if no one has gone through what he's going through. Those poor kids. They don't have the father that they need and deserve. I fear Kyle is not strong enough to raise them on his own.

I agree that he does need to put the camera down. But I don't think he was dependent on Jenny as he had been carrying the torch for a while now taking care of both the children and Jenny's every need. For the last year at least Jenny was unable to do very little for herself or her family. I heard him mention he was going to join group therapy a while back but who knows if he will follow through with that. He's definitely milking the grief process with his crocodile tears and snorting, and sniveling.

I just watched about 2 minutes of the latest video. Couldnt take any more. I think Kyle is headed for a breakdown. Why in the world is he videotaping his bouts of tears for a group of strangers? Does he honestly think it's therapeutic? All I see is a man who's getting worse, not better. He just seems totally unable to cope. We've all lost loved ones but Kyle acts as if no one has gone through what he's going through. Those poor kids. They don't have the father that they need and deserve. I fear Kyle is not strong enough to raise them on his own.
I have also been thinking that Kyle might not be strong enough to raise the children on his own. I have even had the awful thought that he might do something silly, if you get my drift. I personally feel that he is genuinely consumed with grief and just can't cope. He and Jenny didn't live a normal life, they created a fantasy for themselves where they were a mythical, ethereal Prince and Princess and the kids just slotted in to the side somewhere. The main act was Jenny and Kyle and personally I feel a bit insulted by the 'why her', 'why us' rhetoric he is spouting. Does he not watch the news and see the tragedies people endure every day? Does he not see and hear about other people's lives and what they go through or does it simply wash over him because nothing could possibly touch or come close to his love for Jenny?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it's so manipulative that Kyle conjures up his tears for the camera. This is what people want to see. I don't understand how it can be helpful either because it's one way communication with his for more like Jenny's old followers. And that Instagram video where he was sobbing with sad music playing in the background put me off my dinner. Doesn't look like anything is putting him off his dinner. I'd like to know what happened to group therapy. He should make that a priority rather than combing through old pictures that he claims is upsetting him so much for the service. A service that is intended only for the YouTube Community.

I think it's so manipulative that Kyle conjures up his tears for the camera. This is what people want to see. I don't understand how it can be helpful either because it's one way communication with his for more like Jenny's old followers. And that Instagram video where he was sobbing with sad music playing in the background put me off my dinner. Doesn't look like anything is putting him off his dinner. I'd like to know what happened to group therapy. He should make that a priority rather than combing through old pictures that he claims is upsetting him so much for the service. A service that is intended only for the YouTube Community.
I think he’s a mess. He looks broken behind the expensive days out etc of course. you would expect this when he’s lost his soulmate but I think that his current coping mechanisms are very unhealthy for both him and for the children. I must admit I shed a few tears for those kids watching that video because they look lost, tired, pale and unkempt. Kyle looks like he isn’t cleaning his teeth.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.