Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of advertising on her page now is absolutely ridiculous. She is either really hard up financially (which I doubt is the case) or is extremely greedy. What really annoyed me today is the way she wanted to make it seem like she is doing everybody a favour sharing codes but she just directs everybody to the links via her page so she will get her massive commission. Plus she showed the email where Charlotte Tilbury thanked her for her interest in promoting them & tells her that she will earn €20 for everybody that mentions her name when ordering if they spend over €100. Hopefully people know not to click through the links on her page.

Reactions: 3
The amount of advertising on her page now is absolutely ridiculous. She is either really hard up financially (which I doubt is the case) or is extremely greedy. What really annoyed me today is the way she wanted to make it seem like she is doing everybody a favour sharing codes but she just directs everybody to the links via her page so she will get her massive commission. Plus she showed the email where Charlotte Tilbury thanked her for her interest in promoting them & tells her that she will earn €20 for everybody that mentions her name when ordering if they spend over €100. Hopefully people know not to click through the links on her page.
Charlotte tilbury does that for everyone

under their reward program

Reactions: 2
Jesus she's gone completly ad mad. A shout out for Sweaty Betty discount codes then sharing them with an affiliate link 🥴

Jenny from the Bog is flat out selling these days. I think I’m embarrassed for her, nothing is safe from her hustle🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jenny from the Bog is flat out selling these days. I think I’m embarrassed for her, nothing is safe from her hustle🥴
Big push on before the twins incase she may have less time for selling with 3 under 2 to mind and how will she do the face and hair daily. I look massively different when I put makeup on and I’m not that good at makeup but when you see her without it all it’s like a different person altogether!

• Haha
🎶Don’t be fooled by the Nikes that I flog, I’m still, I’m still Jenny from the Bog🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sick of the sight of that bathroom … the same tiles on floor and walls are just too much!

Is that a bmw? Is so … pays well to be trying on clothes and showing your tiny dinner portion not forgetting walks around Laura lake.

Is that a bmw? Is so … pays well to be trying on clothes and showing your tiny dinner portion not forgetting walks around Laura lake.
Having looked at the grid post I would say it’s a Range Rover - gotta keep up that Duchess of Cambridge cosplay. Wouldn’t surprise me if that was a “company” car on the dime of Mary Wrynne interiors. iirc I always saw her mum drop them to secondary school in a fancy beamer too.

Reactions: 4
Having looked at the grid post I would say it’s a Range Rover - gotta keep up that Duchess of Cambridge cosplay. Wouldn’t surprise me if that was a “company” car on the dime of Mary Wrynne interiors. iirc I always saw her mum drop them to secondary school in a fancy beamer too.
Worse than I thought so! Oh yeah company car writing it off. She does seem to work hard though for the mum …. 😂😂😂 I mean it’s hard work in and out of brown Thomas on those trips to dublin.

Reactions: 1
Why am I getting sponsored posts from Jennifer for a bag she supposedly bought? Something shady here for sure.
I’m getting the same but with all the links of late I’d say the panic is on before the twins arrive so she’s making as much as she can.

Had to laugh in Alex’ nursery pics yest, the gifted changing table is about a foot away from the cot … doubt there will be room for the twins in the house with all her stuff. She clearly moves things around the room for pics to give the illusion of more space.

Is she really suggesting the pink dress could be a bridesmaid dress? It's awful and way too casual. She must dislike her friends. Got help her bridesmaids when/if she gets married!

Jennifer "Tap To Shop" Wyrnne
The sheer volume of links - its through the roof. So repetitive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.