Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really suggesting the pink dress could be a bridesmaid dress? It's awful and way too casual. She must dislike her friends. Got help her bridesmaids when/if she gets married!
Princess Jen would never have that for her wedding. She would be going for the royal look!

Had to laugh in Alex’ nursery pics yest, the gifted changing table is about a foot away from the cot … doubt there will be room for the twins in the house with all her stuff. She clearly moves things around the room for pics to give the illusion of more space.
The house does look tiny.

Reactions: 2
She has a 2nd page on the go too. I see the first grid post was 3 days ago & has 18K followers already.
1DF32968-0BFD-4BB2-B646-8E92D2F8087F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
I honestly don’t understand why she is setting up a second page. Perhaps another revenue stream or a back up for when she gets hacked again? Seems a bit suss with all the ads recently too. Glorified QVC page.

She must be seething he hasn’t proposed and with him being a solicitor shouldn’t be short a few quid … oh how she d love to move onto the the phase of ‘new build’ flashing house decors at us! And as for her style, swooning over the royals non stop. Get a grip!

Reactions: 1
Get that bag as far as I’m concerned

you can unfollow then.. but seems doubtful considering you took the time to come all the way here to make this post
Oh hi Jenny! Nice of you to join us!! I hope the Nike hustle paid off for ya, you pushed the affiliate links enough🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The questions in her Q&A’s are completely made up by herself. Then the Spotlight ad in the middle of it all, she has no shame.

The questions in her Q&A’s are completely made up by herself. Then the Spotlight ad in the middle of it all, she has no shame.
Yeah acting like it was just a coincidence oh here’s an ad!

All that effort going through the hosp bag just to end up with #AD we’ll see if she s wearing the ad leggings going home. Surely won’t be glam enough. Didn’t see her silky floral night gown on her list! Everything is to sell. And please stop pretending you eat sweet king sweets or otherwise.

All that effort going through the hosp bag just to end up with #AD we’ll see if she s wearing the ad leggings going home. Surely won’t be glam enough. Didn’t see her silky floral night gown on her list! Everything is to sell. And please stop pretending you eat sweet king sweets or otherwise.

Reactions: 3
Ad ad ad ad ad ad Alex ad ad ad ad ad me me me oh slip in an ad of something iv on. People get up during commercial breaks on tv im done watching her

She has the charisma of a soggy tuna sandwich
That nicey nicey act softly spoken with the extensions dangling … fooling no one. So tired yet she has time to be driving to Dublin to walk around Zara taking pics of suits.

Reactions: 3
Can you see the headlines when babies are born " Jennifer 'Tap to Shop' Wrynne gives sneak peak of her new twins 'Affiliate' and 'Link' #AF

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.