Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a comment calling us saddos jealous of Jen being successful from a new member … dang it’s gone. I was just coming back to say as unsuccessful as we are relative to Ali expesss queen we can still buy our own mattresses 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
There was a comment calling us saddos jealous of Jen being successful from a new member … dang it’s gone. I was just coming back to say as unsuccessful as we are relative to Ali expesss queen we can still buy our own mattresses 😂😂😂
I don't think anyone is jealous of Jennifer. Most of us pity her. Selling her soul, child and trying to portray a picture perfect life. The pressure must be hell. I pity her

I don't think anyone is jealous of Jennifer. Most of us pity her. Selling her soul, child and trying to portray a picture perfect life. The pressure must be hell. I pity her
Same. Must be someone close to her that posted it and were advised to remove it again within 30mins. It also stated if ye knew anything Gucci don’t give discounts on bags!! She clearly restricts her food bigtime too to stay that size so yeah it wouldn’t be envy for me. We can all pay for our own hotel stays and spend the time with our children when home from an actual days work instead of out pushing food around a plate and playing dress up.

Funny how we never once saw Alex’ changing table before …. Maybe coz it wasn’t his … twins loading working a treat …. Got it and cots free by the looks 🙄 imagine when the kids draw all over that wallpaper coz like so many others the room is for insta not for the child ….

Reactions: 3
she has no content apart from ads! shel end up been another who might as well label these twins cash cows.. shel use them for money any chance she gets
Already got a free changing table out of them … and pretended it was Alex’ only to write gifted then. It was never shown before …. Sad existence. Pretty girl no doubt but I’d rather buy my own stuff without pimping out my family thanks. The partner seems pissed too as he rarely is full on posing in pics, taking them of the side of him.

Reactions: 1
il never click any link for fear they get anything. shed sell your own shite back to you if she could 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whilst watching her stories, and many others, I just wonder how they can manage it all financially? Pay mortgages, car loans, day to day bills etc?? And yet live lives of total extravagance?

Whilst watching her stories, and many others, I just wonder how they can manage it all financially? Pay mortgages, car loans, day to day bills etc?? And yet live lives of total extravagance?
Someone said it on here before that her family got money from something, can’t remember exactly but if that’s true why would you want to sell your soul to #af links. It’s just so sad. She l likes to portray herself as this classy lady but I don’t think that goes hand in hand with insta posts and showing every detail of your life on insta. There’s just too much out there and it’s so fake.

Reactions: 4
So just looked at Nike affiliate program (how sad my life is) and she gets 11% commission on each sale. Even if you only open the link cookies stay on your device for 30 days so she can still earn if your purchase within 30 days. So for example if an average pair of shoes were €50 she's getting €5.50 for each sale. If 200 followers purchased she's earned €1100. Handy money for putting up few photos on the gram.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So just looked at Nike affiliate program (how sad my life is) and she gets 11% commission on each sale. Even if you only open the link cookies stay on your device for 30 days so she can still earn if your purchase within 30 days. So for example if an average pair of shoes were €50 she's getting €5.50 for each sale. If 200 followers purchased she's earned €1100. Handy money for putting up few photos on the gram.
It’s hard to believe people are that daft but they are. Can’t we all look up her own stuff. And the way they phrase it ‘I’ll just pop this link here for you’ like they’re doing us a favour!😂 shes cute enough to know she has to show us snippets of the child for engagement but I get the impression the partner isn’t too enthused about her gram side …. Phone out constantly. You can see she tries to keep showing the child to a minimum sometimes but overall she’s addicted to the ‘stunning hun’ comments with her extensions hair tossed over her shoulder. #fakefakefake if there’s no 💍 this Xmas and twins on board she ll be seething.

Is there ever a way you can see whether your purchases have been associated with some affiliation? I bought 3 pairs of the pricey carbon running runners (as opposed to the poncing around runners!) And I wonder was there cookies from someone's page associated with my purchase. I would be raging!

Is there ever a way you can see whether your purchases have been associated with some affiliation? I bought 3 pairs of the pricey carbon running runners (as opposed to the poncing around runners!) And I wonder was there cookies from someone's page associated with my purchase. I would be raging!
I always try to use on incognito tab if I purchase but the more I see floggers shilling stuff the less likely I am to buy from that brand. I’m fairly sure using an incognito window doesn’t track your cookies but I’m not 100%.

Ah god love her, squeezed in another trip away to the k club. She really deserves it, hasn’t had a night out all year #lastnightawaybeforethetwins/20years #howmanyisthatnow 🙄 and her mother tagging along minding most of the time … one spoiled child she is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.