Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I met Jennifer when she was only starting off as a milliner. She was such a pleasant down to earth girl. She was pleasure to work with, full of ideas and put in a lot of attention into the details and I loved all the hats that she made me. I travel a lot over Seas to the races so I was always in need of hat. I was doing the style at the races as it’s part of the culture before it became a cess pit of fixing and instagrammer And bloggers winning it. As her fan base grew and so did the ego. I ordered more hats from her and one hat wasn’t even the one I ordered off her but it was told late to send it back as I was flying to the races the following day. I didn’t even liaise with her when making that hat, it was an assistant who was in contact with me so I dunno if Jennifer even made my hat in the end. After that I never ordered off her again as she had zero interest in a joe public like me wearing her hat and was giving more attention to Pippa and Rosanne and anyone else with a following. its very obvious now at the races who is wearing Jennifer’s hats and they all had the same look style design. The hats I’ve bought from her are were retailing st €500 plus and when I bought them for her they were €100 max. She upped the prices as soon as she became famous. Same quality same style. As the ego grew She ended the relationship with the ex boyfriend (now boyfriend) and got a high profile boyfriend in Dublin and was plastered all over Instagram and the papers at ascot, balls, dinners etc. I met her a few times at the events and She had no interest in me even though I had supported her throughout the years. She won’t even bother watching the races. The snaps of her at Cheltenham or any race meeting are all for the paper and she fucks off home or back to the hotel after getting her photos taken. As do alot of influencers who do the ladies day. That relationship went tits up when the scam about the shop came out and she went back with her tail between her legs. I find it so funny now that the racing is still going on but not a blogger or influencer is promoting anything style as there is not a real life ladies day and clearly they have zero interest in it all as they don’t even know the big race meetings are still going on. I could rant about ladies day and tell a few tall tales about that whole scam but I’ll save my breath! by the way, I’m not a disgruntled loser, like I said I’m into the races/ horses/equine industry. I travel aboard regularly to the races and go racing here in Ireland so when I ’m at the races, I’m there for the horses not for the prize, I dress up as I enjoy it the day out and have being doing it 20 plus years. As far as I know she had a connections to Willie Mullins or else the horse Quevega and hence why she was always being snapped at the races. It’s all about who you know! 🤨

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Saoirsew

The winner is one of the Fallers from Galway, the jewellers. Well known "socially" She would know Mandy from the circles. She used to work with the main marketing lady from the connacht hotel who were sponsoring it and she also knows kieran o malley. Fixed in so many ways. She uploaded pictures tagging everyone on her Instagram and in the comments even before the races.

• Angry
Reactions: 18

cecedoon

I have girls and a boy. Its not difficult to dress little boys in comfortable, soft and cute clothes. Zara do lovely soft Jersey style trousers, the cutest little track pants and super soft boys style jogging thing. Next as well. It's just lazy to leave the baby in last night's sleeping gear. So many easy and comfortable options .
I can’t believe a new mum is being judged for having her child in a babygro & not a cute outfit. And then everyone complains about bloggers or influencers not showing real life.
Also just because he’s in a babygro doesn’t mean it’s necessarily last nights sleeping gear. I often changed my little fella into a fresh babygro in the morning because it was just easier, we were going no where & chances are both of us were covered in sick, pee or poop half the day so it was the easiest thing to throw on and off. If I had an adult babygro I’d have wore it too cus I was def a sight for sore eyes the first year of my sons life.

Vesuvius

Nothing galls me more than that kind of talk. If your partner cheats, they are the problem, not you. If they don't have the decency and respect for you to break up with you rather than to go behind your back, that's them being a shady piece of dirt. Cannot get over the "She couldn't keep her man from cheating" mentality some people have. Screams of insecurity.

• Heart

Hunzosrus

I wonder does Lough Rynn hotel give every baby a gift if their christening is held there??..
No, they do not.

The meal after my child's christening was also held there. We were also given the menus with the name on it (most restaurants around here automatically do the same for christenings, communions, etc. It's a nice keepsake I guess or adds a little something to an occasion.) It was local to us, and suited both sides of the family. We only required two tables in the restaurant though, so I guess we weren't important enough to get gifts. The staff were lovely, the meal was lovely, but I would be put off from going again by the fact they made such a fuss over her. My money is as good as hers, if not better as it's harder earned.

Maybe it's because I only sent everyone a txt by way of invitation 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
Kilronan castle. Another one to add to the shitlist🙄 I lose all respect for a hotel/business when they “collaborate” with these people.
Same as, myself and my husband stayed there in Kilronan for our anniversary and I mentioned that when I was making the booking. Not that I expected any special treatment but we didn't even get as much as a free biscuit!!.. And here you have the same hotel pandering to these grabbers by making up hampers as gifts for the babies and dancing attendance around them!! What about the paying customers!! 😡😡

Reactions: 16

kworld

New thread title - Part time mammy, full time b**tch , click this link so u can make me rich

After her story yesterday I’ve come up with the Jennifer equation - let me explain - take what she says and divide it by a half dose of reality then multiply it by potential selling profit to the power of mary poppins.

“Twins are just down asleep ” it’s code for “twins are up in granny’s”

“I’ve just popped on now” code for “I’ve been paid to promote this”

“I’ll add the link here for you” code for “please use this I get paid again if you do”

“twins are getting into a sleep pattern for naps, Alex was never one for naps” code for “so me mother told me, when I was away selling stuff”

“The one thing about this hairdryer is how easy and quick it is to use” code for “ the one thing about this hairdryer is that I get paid if you buy it”

if she was that genuine and wholesome- then do a week without #af and #ad and links and all to help families and mothers out- never will happen. ABC- always be selling!!!

The Jennifer equation - it’s a winner

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Tiffanynyc

Is this the new way of flogging clothes? By saying there must be a mistake on the website price. Can’t believe people would fall for that.
F64E8050-7A9E-4413-AE78-EE1014D0CF73.jpeg
095CB287-563E-40C3-9D19-AD44C4F27000.jpeg
37ABFA54-0305-4DDB-97BE-C6E663717C40.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

CreepinItReal

You know those girls that just look at themselves in group photos and decide that's great even if everyone else looks awful? I presumed that's something you grow out of but there's Jin putting their 'first photo as a family of 5' while their little boy looks to be having a meltdown... Surely there was a casual snap taken at home over the last 2 months where he looks happy!?
And I don't want to hear that's the realities of life with kids, nothing about her insta is about portraying reality

Reactions: 12

whocarez

VIP Member
I guess she's wearing white cause she realises 3 kids later and 0 ring its probably her only chance to wear a white outfit to a church outing

• Haha

Ailte

VIP Member
I enjoy Jennifer’s insta. Seems some people on this post have some kind of personal vendetta against her 🙈 maybe jealous, not sure. The millinery business is after falling flat cause of covid so I don’t blame her posting ADs to make some money
More to do with her flogging Ali express stuff at a 500% markup!

Molsdol

Chatty Member
Jeyz I'd never reach the standards that some girls here seem to think are real life. That is one of the worst comments I've seen on Tattle (granted I don't follow the contentious threads)! But the feeling here is JW is battling an eating disorder and then we are speculating that this means the partner is cheating.

As I progressed in parenting babies are happier in baby gros at home. My youngest preferred soft gentle clothes as he was a bit sickly and small. Comfort was everything.

Reactions: 11

Holly85

Lough Rynn and Kilronan castles are an absolute disgrace gifting her overnight stays, meals and spa treatments etc. What’s worse is not declaring it. Shame on them. The christening day gifts from Lough Rynn on the day of the twins christening was a horrible kick in the face to all the locals and surrounding areas who have held christening parties there, my brother and sister in law held my nieces christening party in the exact room Jennifer had hers and there was no sign of any special treatment or big fancy boxed gifts for the child and we were a party of 25. Not that it was expected but I can’t understand why local businesses are bowing to Jennifer like she’s royalty! As for Kilronan which is Lough Rynns sister hotel gifting her the overnight stay along with her Mum and the twins with a meal and spa treatment included along with more gifts for the babies. I will be boycotting these hotels in future.

How can she in all good conscience have a series of stories where she tries to convince her followers that the oasis dresses are “great for an occasion like ladies day” while also sharing that she ran into BT’s in a panic a few days ago looking for a ladies day outfit. Why didn’t she wear one of the oasis dresses if they are so great?!

• Heart