Jennifer Wrynne - The Queen of Ali

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Nancy & Donald

Don't shoot me but I feel sorry for her. Although I'm sure she will be back.

I also didn't get the wallpaper on the doors of the wardrobes, obviously I'm not chic. To me it looks messy and cheap.

Another. What happened to the dog? Did she get rid of him because it didn't suit her lifestyle anymore or her wasn't getting the engagement she wanted?

Puddle Duck

Hopefully this will make Jennifer reevaluate her life and focus on a different direction although I doubt it. She works with her mother alot so maybe go down that route. Her mother must be mid 60's so probably looking at retirement soon. She could take over the business.
Influencer is probably a lot easier than curtains and easier money.

Ailte

Chatty Member
Hopefully this will make Jennifer reevaluate her life and focus on a different direction although I doubt it. She works with her mother alot so maybe go down that route. Her mother must be mid 60's so probably looking at retirement soon. She could take over the business.
Influencer is probably a lot easier than curtains and easier money.
Id say she’s seething to be missing out on all the Black Friday clicks and links of her shite jumpers 💰 not a chance, she’s another greedy one seeking constant validation for her extreme skinniness from strangers on Instagram and easy money with it.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks