Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one would sell one of her own twins for a few bob!
Bet she was off the charts with excitement at the prospect of twins for their money making potential …. Twins instead of just a regular old second child … jackpot! She got enough freebies on no. 1 nevermind 🤮wonder who dresses him to perfection in style constantly… where would she get the time when she a finished preening herself and tossing the extensions to the side … painting dodging eyebrows and glueing eyelashes on badly.

Reactions: 4
I forgot about her until she popped up as a sponsored story advertising Nike runners... She'll be putting up a Revolut #Af next to try make €60 off anyone that hasn't signed up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I absolutely hate those old fashioned clothes on little boys, woeful looking 🙈
Thought the same … he’s always done up like the royals. Notions. Couldn’t have been a colder more miserable day yesterday either.

Reactions: 1
Content is shocking however I wish she'd show how it really is being pregnant and looking after a toddler. Makeup? Hair? Are you joking? You have a platform to make mums feel like they are not alone and here you are with hair done and make up even having a bleeping wash and getting dressed? Like come on its not reality. You could be a very relatable 'influencer/blogger' but you're not. BTW nike is tit.

I say content it's really just an add for nike. And outfits my granny wore.

Reactions: 2
Content is shocking however I wish she'd show how it really is being pregnant and looking after a toddler. Makeup? Hair? Are you joking? You have a platform to make mums feel like they are not alone and here you are with hair done and make up even having a bleeping wash and getting dressed? Like come on its not reality. You could be a very relatable 'influencer/blogger' but you're not. BTW nike is tit.

I say content it's really just an add for nike. And outfits my granny wore.
100%. My LG is a few weeks older and since the beginning this has been it, dolled to the 9s. Me in comparison! Then I work full time which doesn’t involve walking around BTs and taking selfie’s. And no I haven’t let myself go! But I prioritise everything other than me being done up to the 9s to keep my LG looked after and the house functioning on top of work. And I’m expecting again too. Her parents and auntie and hired help must be minding that child constantly.

Reactions: 1
Visit to site wonder are they building a new house, say it would be fab I actually quite Iike the decor from what she shows online. Would not be practical for young children though

Visit to site wonder are they building a new house, say it would be fab I actually quite Iike the decor from what she shows online. Would not be practical for young children though
I was expecting a bigger mansion at some point so must be!

I was expecting a bigger mansion at some point so must be!
no build on horizon. Lives in her granny’s house that mammy had done up for her

When your making 1500-2000 a week on hauls from shops then no wonder mammy minds the child and she dolls herself up
She’s making more on the gram than she Ever made before

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.