Jennifer Wrynne - The Queen of Ali

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Ailte

Chatty Member
Holidays in Kerry now … her caption leaving Spain only a couple of weeks ago was it will be 18 years before another holiday or something to that effect …. Doubt it was even 18days!

Ailte

Chatty Member
Wonder was she hoping for a ring this weekend 🤔 or are they engaged and I'm mistaken 😅
Hoping with a long time I’d say! Baba was defo left at home … trips away every few weeks. It’s a bloggers/ trying on baggy jumpers persons life!

Ailte

Chatty Member
Away for another 2 nights … the toddler at home seems more like an accessory for the gram when it suits. Weekends are precious for me with my toddler at home due to working full time all week; which Jen also claims to do …. Which looks more like walking around brown Thomas mostly

Nancy & Donald

Away for another 2 nights … the toddler at home seems more like an accessory for the gram when it suits. Weekends are precious for me with my toddler at home due to working full time all week; which Jen also claims to do …. Which looks more like walking around brown Thomas mostly
She has a new Channel bag she needs to show off. Not the tat she flogs. Great life she has.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks