Jennifer Wrynne #3 Getting ready to walk down the aisle no doubt in traveller style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pam Richardson is nearly 41 but well preserved and Jennifer is in her early thirties.
---

---
Jenny McCarthy should not have posted that video is she clueless

Reactions: 2
Husband looks hard work always
Most men aren’t game for the ‘good photo of us’ on a night out (I know from myself “back in the day)let alone to the extent she’s obsessed with photos. I’d say his head is done in with the vanity; hence how long him to propose.

Reactions: 1

How many photographers did she have? And hiring a content creator, is that a thing?.
---
I just don't get the big wedding. Would you be arsed. I know she's not "old" but I just couldn't be arsed. Getting married privately in a registery off! The picture of her in the church posing with the florists would you be arsed!!

I did it and have pics of shoes, perfume, flowers. They make me cringe. I can honestly say my album hasn't been touched in years and we printed 3 pics in total. I much prefer the pics taken by friends and family- double chins galore, me giving him dirty looks, people hammered and enjoying themselves. I went with a big wedding as my now husband is a only child and it was important to his parents. But you are dead right, I couldn't be arsed 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh Jenny (McCarthy) don't be hasty posting that reel 🙈🙈 There will be schlaps over that 🤣

Derek Ryan playing the reception was kept under wraps a lot better than the Tommy Fleming or Mundy gigs... There was no talk of Derek around the deli counter in Centra in Mohill last week 🤣

Oh Jenny (McCarthy) don't be hasty posting that reel 🙈🙈 There will be schlaps over that 🤣

Derek Ryan playing the reception was kept under wraps a lot better than the Tommy Fleming or Mundy gigs... There was no talk of Derek around the deli counter in Centra in Mohill last week 🤣
Derek Ryan wasn’t playing at the wedding !!!

Reactions: 1
I bet Jenny is raging that Jen has shared the wedding content creators picture and not hers. What a blow to the big ego that will be. All jokes aside, it is very bad form to share before the bride, even as a guest, never mind a paid vendor. It speaks to Jennys lack of professionalism. In a lot of her content you see Jenny posing with the couple not taking the pictures. So really you aren't paying for Jenny to take your pictures your paying for her assistant to take them. It's such a vanity project for her.

The other side of this is Jen has to pay for a big expensive wedding and therefore she needs to monetise the wedding content and coverage. Which means Jenny is even more out of line.

The wedding is Jen's last big content pull, she had the shop, the first house, the baby, the twins, the engagement, the forever house and now the wedding. She might actually have to start making hats again. Even if she were to have another baby it won't pull in the views like previous pregnancies did. So she really needs to milk this wedding/honeymoon content for all it's worth.

Reactions: 8
I bet Jenny is raging that Jen has shared the wedding content creators picture and not hers. What a blow to the big ego that will be. All jokes aside, it is very bad form to share before the bride, even as a guest, never mind a paid vendor. It speaks to Jennys lack of professionalism. In a lot of her content you see Jenny posing with the couple not taking the pictures. So really you aren't paying for Jenny to take your pictures your paying for her assistant to take them. It's such a vanity project for her.

The other side of this is Jen has to pay for a big expensive wedding and therefore she needs to monetise the wedding content and coverage. Which means Jenny is even more out of line.

The wedding is Jen's last big content pull, she had the shop, the first house, the baby, the twins, the engagement, the forever house and now the wedding. She might actually have to start making hats again. Even if she were to have another baby it won't pull in the views like previous pregnancies did. So she really needs to milk this wedding/honeymoon content for all it's worth.
Wow how sad is that. The biggest day of your life and it’s a money spinner. She’s forgotten what’s important in life. She’s in for a serious case of the post wedding blues after the honeymoon

Wow how sad is that. The biggest day of your life and it’s a money spinner. She’s forgotten what’s important in life. She’s in for a serious case of the post wedding blues after the honeymoon
A wedding for most insta huns is a money spinner. She has had three children it's hardly the biggest day of her life.

Reactions: 3
A wedding for most insta huns is a money spinner. She has had three children it's hardly the biggest day of her life.
Ahh, but she has dreamed of her princess wedding for years. This was her day to be the princess. I just hope she has found her prince charming but I very much doubt it.

Considered to be the biggest day of some women’s life but I get that having her children probably was or at least should have been. I just find that incredibly sad that these influencers use these special days for content and to make money. There are 364 other days of the year to do that. I know my wedding was something I wanted to savour every second of, not worry about if I’d gotten my angles right and if it was good for “the gram”. I might be alone in that thought, it’s just an opinion.

She looks nice but not the dress I was expecting. I anticipated a real wow dress - surprised she went for this paticular style as it's not timeless.

The material looks a bit heavy...like embossed...like old wallpaper....thought she' go for something like kate middleton or megan markle...I'm not a Fan of the cape style looks like wings......
I don't get it...not sure of that's a trend at the moment.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The material looks a bit heavy...like embossed...like old wallpaper....thought she' go for something like kate middleton or megan markle...I'm not a Fan of the cape style looks like wings......
I don't get it...not sure of that's a trend at the moment.....
She loves holding dresses up like that! Not a fan either! Thought she d go for something sleek and timeless. Never expected that!

Jenny McCarthy has some other randomer's wedding photos up and called them a "sneak peak".

She's some wagon.

Considered to be the biggest day of some women’s life but I get that having her children probably was or at least should have been. I just find that incredibly sad that these influencers use these special days for content and to make money. There are 364 other days of the year to do that. I know my wedding was something I wanted to savour every second of, not worry about if I’d gotten my angles right and if it was good for “the gram”. I might be alone in that thought, it’s just an opinion.
a wedding drives engagement to the page, same as a new house or a new baby & that’s where they make the most money .