Jennifer Wrynne #3 Getting ready to walk down the aisle no doubt in traveller style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why any bride would get Jenny McCarthy. She does that to all her brides puts up a reel before they have even had a chance to walk back down the aisle. It's incredibly poor form. I assume it's part of her contract that she can share whatever 'content' from your wedding day that she wants. Who in their right mind would want their wedding day splashed all over her insta. She's an average photographer at best.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Bless you @Hunzosrus for the screenshot!!

Either the dress or the angle makes her look really wide around the middle.

She will be hopping mad now il bet with Jenny the star photographer - how was this not discussed! Or did Jenny just apply the ask forgiveness instead of permission method!!

Reactions: 4
Florist also reposted and can’t see that either! Imagine spending the day after your wedding throwing a strop about that, it is bad form though

Reactions: 2
Bless you @Hunzosrus for the screenshot!!

Either the dress or the angle makes her look really wide around the middle.

She will be hopping mad now il bet with Jenny the star photographer - how was this not discussed! Or did Jenny just apply the ask forgiveness instead of permission method!!
I think Jenny does Jenny. Two head wrecks. Quite predictable that this little working arrangement went south. Every other photographer has the cop on to wait a week or two before uploading.

Reactions: 5
I just don't get the big wedding. Would you be arsed. I know she's not "old" but I just couldn't be arsed. Getting married privately in a registery off! The picture of her in the church posing with the florists would you be arsed!!

Reactions: 3
Top of the dress is gorgeous but the bottom is very bulky.
She looks lovely. Colm looks uncomfortable/sad
---

Reactions: 1
The pic she has up is filtered to death compared to jennys pics! She has filtered herself even on her wedding day into nothing - why can’t she be enjoying day 2 of her wedding she is not well!

IMG_7315.jpeg

I have to say, I’m not impressed with her dress (not that she has to impress me or anything 🤣). But it’s really not what I imagined she would be in. She’s spent a year showing off her figure and this dress bulks her up a lot. Hair is blah at best. Shoes look very simple, I’d love a closer look!

Reactions: 5
Not what I expected either re the dress! Knew her hair and makeup would be the exact same.that’s what happens when you are dolled every day, looks no different then.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2997622
I have to say, I’m not impressed with her dress (not that she has to impress me or anything 🤣). But it’s really not what I imagined she would be in. She’s spent a year showing off her figure and this dress bulks her up a lot. Hair is blah at best. Shoes look very simple, I’d love a closer look!
Here are the shoes for your perusal, Jimmy Choo as expected
IMG_0866.png