Jennifer Wrynne #3 Getting ready to walk down the aisle no doubt in traveller style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen a few taken by locals as they arrived at the church, all looked grand, I wouldn't have said spectacular for any of what I saw. The mother of the groom is wearing the same colour as the bridesmaids. Mammy Mary is wearing a white trouser suit. Quite a normal looking one.

I have to retract something I said earlier though... Apparently Mary's employees' husbands were invited, but most chose to stay away. I'm not sure where that rumour started from to say they weren't invited, but supposedly now it's not true.

Another one I did hear is that Jen told all female guests they had to wear full length dresses... But she rolled back on that closer to the day and said once it's below the knee it'll do.

Omg. To be telling guests the length of their dresses is a next level. That’s such an ick … I’d be proper pissed off if I was a guest .
I saw Pam Richs stories and her gown is fabulous but it’s again so odd to me that she is friends with Jennifer with their age differences? It screams networking and social climbing all thanks to Mandy .

What did Jennifer’s dress look like ? Hair probably the same as her every day

Reactions: 7
I've seen a few taken by locals as they arrived at the church, all looked grand, I wouldn't have said spectacular for any of what I saw. The mother of the groom is wearing the same colour as the bridesmaids. Mammy Mary is wearing a white trouser suit. Quite a normal looking one.

I have to retract something I said earlier though... Apparently Mary's employees' husbands were invited, but most chose to stay away. I'm not sure where that rumour started from to say they weren't invited, but supposedly now it's not true.

Another one I did hear is that Jen told all female guests they had to wear full length dresses... But she rolled back on that closer to the day and said once it's below the knee it'll do.
The audacity of trying to dictate how people dress, get over yourself ya wannabe

Reactions: 6
Omg. To be telling guests the length of their dresses is a next level. That’s such an ick … I’d be proper pissed off if I was a guest .
I saw Pam Richs stories and her gown is fabulous but it’s again so odd to me that she is friends with Jennifer with their age differences? It screams networking and social climbing all thanks to Mandy .

What did Jennifer’s dress look like ? Hair probably the same as her every day
Jen is 35 and the other early 40s? Fake friends through that Maher ones agency!

Reactions: 2
Two things I hate, invitations citing what people should wear and invitations asking for cash gifts only. I've had both and think it's the height of bad manners. Let people wear what they want to wear and give what they want to give. The audacity

• Wow
Reactions: 9

What's the dress like? Any details?
I figured she would have Mammy in white.
So rude to tell the ladies how long their skirt should be.

Also fair play to you to correct a incorrect fact. 👏

Reactions: 1
Mundy day 2

Derek Ryan band tonight

Great pints being served I heard too. Mighty Guinness on tap
---
Karen Millen approached her known close friends once the posted online so watch out

[QUOTE="breac88, post: 19635417, member: 259709]
Karen Millen approached her known close friends once the posted online so watch out
[/QUOTE]

I’d say it was more a case of the agency contacted Karen Millen on behalf of their clients. (Close friends that all happen to be influencers) 😂

Looks a beautiful wedding to be fair! The kids are gorgeous, so cute.
Glad to see she wore the one dress, can’t stand these ones having another dress for the evening. The shoes are a bit bland.

Reactions: 4
I love the shape of the top of the dress but I don't like the bottom, I'm sure the bottom big part is detachable but I'd hate it to be that noticeable.

yesterday is all she's ever wanted, she's going to hit a huge low of not knowing what she wants next

Reactions: 2
I’m going to be controversial. I don’t like that dress on her 🥵 it’s too much fabric and I feel like she’s all the time trying to show off her figure and that dress isn’t it ! to pull off that type of dress I think you need to be petite framed and at least tie back the main!!! She knows how to use Facetune and edit her pictures sooo well it’s mad seeing her in from someone else’s lense… she’s just like mammy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Husband doesn’t come across as having the best day of his life, I think he looks rather distant to her And almost like he is just going through the motions

Reactions: 6
I have to say she does look stunning, so much more beautiful without all the filters she looks more natural! Not a huge fan of the dress myself but it did suit her and I think she looks very happy. I think that’s just hubby to bes face I don’t think he is a smiler which is unfortunate!

Reactions: 5
I’m going to be controversial. I don’t like that dress on her 🥵 it’s too much fabric and I feel like she’s all the time trying to show off her figure and that dress isn’t it ! to pull off that type of dress I think you need to be petite framed and at least tie back the main!!! She knows how to use Facetune and edit her pictures sooo well it’s mad seeing her in from someone else’s lense… she’s just like mammy.
I’m the same, I don’t like the dress in her. I’m not a fan of the top, the detachable thing or the amount of lace either. She looks beautiful as in her makeup and hair but personally not a fan of the dress.

Reactions: 3